Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pritt KumarYour feedback matters!
I am losing my Hair. Frm last 6 months. Slight bald patches R comes on right Nd lft side. Another problem is whenever I chat or talk vth by girl my underwear gets wet of watery type of water and whenever I masturbate I ejaculate in 20 sec. Nw m very much frustrated bcz I dnt have job. Its getting harder to me to go for expensive treatment or sexologist or any hairexpert personally bcz they charge a huge amnt. Please help me out for god sake.
Hii I am 20 years old. I have a fungus infection on my elbow eg. Ringworm wound. I have counslate many doctors and apply many anti dermatitis creams on them but do not get result. So can you please tell me medicines names so that I can take. please text me msg.
I have hudge pain in stomach yesterdays morning? please tell me why that happens an what can I do next time when it happens?
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control. Recently I have got tested my blood sample n my report says my blood urea level is 22 I want to know d normal range of it n what does it indicate. please tell what sud I do now.
I am suffering from many pimple I always did best treatment but I can't control them plzz give me best advice.
I have small small pimples as well some dark spot of them on forehead please refer any medicine I have tried all face pack face as wall all natural therapy but no result.
I want to use a betadine mouthwash as suggested by the doctor's from this app only due to bad smell in my mouth or blood may be seen sometimes while brushing the teeth I don't want to go for scaling or polishing at this time. But I somewhere read that it is harmful for using it regularly or it cannot be used after 15 20 days as the doctor's suggested. So is it okay to use it or not?
I had dark circles below ma eyes. I wanna get rid of it. It makes me feel like like a old person. I wanna get rid of it and get rejuvenated.
How to become more energetic n smart even after doing hard work? What is more attractive in women either personality body language or something else? How to improve?
My mother is suffering from low blood pressure problem since a long time suggest some ways to cure her please and fast.
I want to increase weight but I don't feel hunger and that's why I don't desire to eat upto the appropriate level to increase weight. What should I do and how can I increase my hunger level?
I had a miscarriage and had surgical abortion d and c procedure I bled for 2 weeks then I stopped this is awkward to ask as the doctor asked us try for after 2 menstrual cycle so on the 15th day after the d and c procedure I asked him not to insert the Penis inside but however the sperm fell on the clit area is there any possibility that I could be pregnant? Now it has been 5 weeks still I didn't get my periods. Is it ok to have a Child soon after d and c?
Are you feeling lightheaded, unbalanced or woozy lately? Are you having strange sensations in the ears and eyes? These indicate that you are suffering from dizziness, a condition affecting the body’s sensory organs. It can cause fainting at times as well. It is not a disease, but a symptom of several disorders. Dizziness is caused by inner ear disturbances, effects of medication, motion sickness and underlying health conditions, such as poor blood circulation, infections or injuries.
Test and diagnosis
If you feel dizzy for a prolonged period of time or if the dizziness occurs and reoccurs, a special treatment is required. This is because dizziness may make you prone to several risks in everyday life. Several tests are carried out to find out the cause of the dizziness. If a stroke is suspected, an MRI scan or CT scan is carried out. A physical examination is undertaken in which the way you walk and balance are observed and the nerves of the central nervous system are checked. Hearing and balance tests may also be required, which are as follows:
- Eye movement testing in which the path of the eyes is observed while tracking an object in motion. An eye motion test may be given where cold and warm water is placed in the ear canal.
- Head movement tests are carried out when benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is suspected.
Treatment of dizziness includes medicines, therapies and balance exercises.
- Water pills are prescribed when a patient has Meniere’s disease, which helps in reducing dizziness.
- Antihistamines provide temporary relief from dizziness.
- Head position maneuvers: A technique known as canalith repositioning helps in resolving dizziness quickly. It can be performed by a doctor, therapist or audiologist. The position of the head is maneuvered in the process.
- Balance therapy: Several exercises help in making the body’s balance system lesser sensitive to motion. This technique, known as vestibular rehabilitation, is used for people suffering from dizziness due to inner ear conditions.
- Psychotherapy: This therapy may be used for patients who experience dizziness because of anxiety disorders.
- Use of antibiotics: An antibiotic by the name of gentamicin may be injected in the inner ear for disabling the balance function. The unaffected ear performs that function.
- Other procedures: A procedure known as labyrinthectomy may be used for disabling the vestibular labyrinth in the affected ear.
If you experience dizziness continuously, it is important for you to visit an ENT specialist. An ENT specialist deals with problems related to the ear, nose and throat and will be able to provide you with the best diagnosis and treatment for dizziness.