Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Pritom ShenoyYour feedback matters!
I have badly pain on my back on last 4 day what should I do. Please give a tips as soon as possible.
I got pain on upper back while driving the car and riding the bike. Give me solution of this. I can not drive my car. I have been this problem since 7 years. Please help me.
55 days before I have an bike accident I didn't take proper treatment. In this accident my ankle fibula fracture and bone back side going. Recently I meet ortho doctor he said operation need. My age 35. I meet another doctor but he said not need surgery .55 days after surgery success?
Hello doctor, I have a baby girl age 1.5 year She is suffering with erb play in her right arm now after some physiotherapy she is able to lift her hand till shoulder but above that and external movement is not there please suggest how can we take the improvement further.
My age is 36 years old, I have problem in my back. I have backpain from five days. I take some pain killers but not relief.
Hello sir /mam My knee have pain when weather is cold without tumidity and when we open or close to my knee has vice (sound) and some time I feeling my foot is very cold in back side and same time feeling to in up knee in back side leg blood not good flow. Please help me and also recommended same medicine. Thanks.
Good eve Sir once my left shoulder was dislocated. I got treatment then it was better but till now sometimes it is paining when some unusual happens to it.
Hi .while am running, am getting pain near to my right ribs. Because of that pain I could not run fast and for long as well. Please tell what issue and suggest solution.
I am suffering from Gout. Is there any permanent remedy. Since last five year I am unable to walk. My weight has increased tremendously. Thank You.
I have back bone pain severely from 3 months I have taken scanning and x ray but doctors say normal. any remedy for this.?
My wife leg toe and knee pain in early morning and in day also. What is the reason and how to cure? Please advise.
I have a nagging pain at the bottom of my small toe on the right foot. Exactly, in the protruding bone below the small toe. The pain erupts suddenly and there is a burning sensation along with the pain. Please advice.
Middle back pain indicates a discomfort or pain in the junction of the rib cage and the spine. This area is also known as the thoracic spine. The level of pain can vary from chronic, acute to mild depending on the nature of the underlying cause. With a right diagnosis, there are plenty of treatment options available to arrest the pain and aiming at a permanent cure.
Probable reasons for middle back pain?
- The lifting of heavy objects repeatedly or improperly can cause damage to the blood vessels and muscle tissue resulting in frequent pain in the back area.
- Discs are located in between the spinal vertebrae. They act as a cushion against shock and help in physical movement. An injured disc results in leaking of the liquid nucleus in its outer casting. This results in a strain in the surrounding tissues, ligaments and nerves pose a serious threat to the spine. A disc injury poses severe pain and discomfort in the middle back region.
- Often high impact accidents or violent falls can result in a vertebrae fracture. This kind of fracture necessarily has a co-relation with spine fracture and can result in intense middle back pain. In certain cases, a fractured vertebra can affect the spinal cord as well.
- Patients with osteoporosis can suffer from middle back pain too. This is a condition where the failure to regenerate old bone by the body poses a threat to the individual.
- People who are aged often faces middle back pain due to a condition such as the spinal stenosis- narrowing of the spinal cord.
- A condition known as the spondylitis that leads to inflammation of the spinal joints might lead to pain in the middle back area.
- Problems such as scoliosis can result in middle back pain. This happens due to the disruption of the weight distribution of the spine.
- Even tumors can upset the basic architecture of the spine leading to pressure on the tissues, nerves, and ligaments that result in middle back pain.
Symptoms of middle back pain:
Some of the typical symptoms of middle back pain include muscle spasms, sleeping problems, the stiffness of muscle in the morning, fatigue, weakness, tenderness, numbness in the back area, headache etc.
Probable causes, detection, and cure:
Some of the probable causes of back pain include obesity, family history, pregnancy, sedentary lifestyle etc. Over the counter medicine, heat and ice treatment, massage etc can be initially tried to get relief from the pain. If this does not fetch any result, a doctor must be immediately consulted. A Doctor first goes for a physical exam to understand the origin of the problem. He can recommend imagery tests such as MRI scan, CT scan etc. to further ensure the root cause of the problem. Once this is done, a doctor might suggest minimally invasive procedures such as fusion, discectomy, and microdiscectomy.