Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PritamYour feedback matters!
My wife having skin problem of lpp (lichen planus pigmentosus) what is the best treatment for this and how long and it is any dangerous?
My wife is 39 weeks pregnant now. She is having so much body itching and heavy body pain. Even she can't control and she can't sleep even a minute. What is the reason behind this symptoms? What is the solution to recover from this? Our whole family worrying about her current status.
I am suffering by severe acne and pimples problem form 14 years old now I am 18 years old till now this problem going on pls help me if you can?
I'm 24 and I've very less facial hair. Is there any way to increase it? Does sunlight affect it in any way as I don't get enough sun.
I am hiv positive since 9 years. From 2-3 days Some red rashes (like pimples) hAve shown their appearance on the chest region. I can't understand the reason why they appeared Kindly suggest me some treatment immediately before they spread. To the larger area What precautions should I take so that it do not spreads further.
Hey is there any kind of treatment for hair loss apart of hair transplant which can help to stop hairfall and make hair grow back.
I have hairfall. I'm 22 years old. I have no idea what to do? And what to use? Or which healthy food to eat. Suggest me something plss.
I am having dandruff in hairs for like 5 months. It began in November last year, I did nothing for it that month. Next month, I started using commercial shampoos like Head N Shoulders and others. None of them have helped them.
My lips are too dark. Like I smoke but I never smoke. Can you give me some remedies to make my lips look normal pink.
My daughter aged 10. From the age of 3yrs she has been blisters on the lower side of the feet and in between fingers. We have used nos of variety if ointments of different composition and also powders, but could not cure it. She is also using cotton socks and good quality shoes. What should she do?
Yesterday I got allergy on my face I don't know what wrong thing I had taken in or applied now I have small small white dots like marks all over the face n forehead mainly wat should I apply?
Sir mere face pe pimples hai jo thik hone k bad unpe spot pad rahe hai. Mene benzoyyl peroxide, sylecylic acid composition wali cream lagyi but they dont give good result. Sir me clean & clear ka face wash use karta hu. So please consult me for removing the spot on my cheeks. Thank you.
1. Use aloe vera juice
Is there an aloe vera plant leading a dull existence in a flowerpot somewhere around your house? Time to put it to a better use! aloe vera juice stimulates hair growth and is helpful in scalp care.
1. Snip off a few aloe leaves.
2. Cut each leaf in half to cause juice secretion.
3. Massage the juice into your hair roots. Using massaging movements improves blood circulation and ensures better absorption.
4. Leave the mask on for at least two hours. If you want, you can leave it overnight.
2. Prepare a panthenol mask
D-panthenol is a synthetic vitamin b5, which, when introduced into the skin, is transformed into pantothenic acid — a chemical known for normalizing the condition of the epidermis. Its properties include restoration of hair follicles and hair loss prevention.
1. Wash your hair as usual.
2. Apply panthenol (in foam or gel form) to clean hair, focusing your attention on the roots.
3. You can also apply panthenol along the whole length of the hair to smooth it out and remove static electricity.
3. Rinse your scalp with cold water after washing
Try to turn this into a habit. Cold water closes the pores and improves blood circulation, which in turn leads to faster hair growth. As an extra bonus, your hair will become noticeably shinier.
1. Rinse your hair as usual.
2. After using a conditioner or a mask, wash your hair with cold water.
4. Wash your hair with apple vinegar
Doing this a couple of times a month will be enough. Apple vinegar activates hair follicles — an indispensable service that’ll help you on your quest for lush hair.
1. Wash your hair.
2. Use apple vinegar instead of hair conditioner.
3. Do not rinse it off — unlike wine vinegar, apple vinegar doesn’t possess a strong smell.
5. Treat your scalp to protein masks
Here’s a good trick to combat protein shortage:
1. Take two room-temperature eggs.
2. Separate the whites from the yolks. Whip the whites, and apply them to the roots of your hair.
3. For added effect, you can wrap your head with polyethylene and put on a warm hat.
6. Try an egg and cognac mask
Eggs are full of protein, while cognac contains tannins that help you have thicker, fuller hair and stimulate hair growth.
1. Take two eggs and a glass of cognac.
2. Whisk the ingredients with a fork or put them in a mixer, then apply the resulting mix to your hair roots.
3. Add olive oil if you want to apply the mask along the entire length — this will give your hair softness and manageability. Sushmita uses this technique for styling and creating elaborate hairdos.
7. Use essential oils
Jojoba, almond, lavender, rosemary, and thyme oils have a beneficial effect on hair follicles by providing your scalp with a huge number of vitamins and herbal components.
1. Mix the above-mentioned essential oils among themselves or add them to a coconut oil mask.
2. Apply the mix to your hair roots. Wait for 2-3 hours.
3. To wash an oil mask off properly, rinse your head twice using an ordinary shampoo, or once using an alkaline-based shampoo for deep cleaning.