Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Hello Madam/sir, I'm Suraj here I'm 28 years old un married since 2 weeks I'm facing the problem of headache pain as I feel like drowsy ,sleepy, sometimes I feel like I getting pains in my joints of legs, sometimes getting body pains. Not feeling to eat. Please suggest me what is my problem?
I am suffering from dry cough for 2 weeks and chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should I do?
Hi doctor am 27m. I had sex with a prostitute two days back. I used two condoms. I ejaculated in less than 30 seconds. The condom did not break during intercourse. I am worried about HIV risks. This is my first time with a prostitute. Please clear my worries. Am I safe?
My lips are whiten at the joining of lips what should I do? and I want to flat tummy also but after several exercises unable to get fit body. So what I can do for that and also I am using patanjali honey at early morning with luke warm water and lemon juice from 2 months. Thank you.
I have operation of circumcision week ago there is yellow fluid drainage from wound so is there Normal ? What can I do ?
Hello Sir My name is Ashok and I am always suffer from cold. I think ist elargy from dust and any other please tell it's permanent treatment. Thanks.
Sir my friend sourabh want to ask that whenever he masturbate his sperms falls within one minute or 5minutes sir what he want to do pls tell.
I am suffering from fever, cold, cough, tooth infection from past one week. What have I to do relief from all these?
I had sex with my girlfriend but even after foreplay, my time of sex is always really very long and the sperm does not come out so easily, even after having sex (intercourse) for a long time and I keep having intercourse with her and she says me that you take really long time period for ejaculation. But she is happy at the end with my scenario. Why such with me? Shall I make my penis thicker/broader or more lengthier than now for a lesser time ejaculation? I am 36 years old. But I think its a fully grown penis with lots of pubic hairs around. Please help!
I am 21 year old male. I have pain in my stomach, Its been so long that I am suffering from this pain. It is very rare of coming pain when not drink water for an hour or two. What should I do?
I am a 27 years old boy. My penis is bend in left side by birth. Is this any serious problem? Please help me doctor.
Is there anything from which I can stop masturbate. I am in a pain of back everyday. I am doing masturbate daily since 5 years.
My penis size is 5 inches when fully erectile and the penis is bent towards left. How to increase penis size and how to make it straight.
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings:
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things, such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread, which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts, such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack, which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein, but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks, which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
Along with these foods, one should also go for regular full body check up, in order to know how healthy they are.