Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Prince V SYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, from the past many weeks I am finding myself very irritated. My patience level have gone to zero. I am often hungry and can't enjoy a sound sleep as 100s of thoughts keep circling in the mind. I am finding myself guilty in many situations because I argue on small things shout at others because of silly reasons and I could not control my anger. I have read it on multiple sites that I should try yoga and some exercise and I have started going on morning walk as soon as I return from the office along with my wife as I found myself uncomfortable with yoga and it's been two weeks but I am yet to see positive symptoms.
Sir, I have Heart Disease (Single Vessel Disease - Mid LCX 100% Block) from May 2015. I have treated well and I am continuing the medicine but I didn't control the smoking habit. How can I solve the problem permanently. So please give the best suggestion for me.
I don't look as per my age due to low body weight, how to increase weight. Sir, I am a smoker. please help.
I am 32 and divorced my kids age is 4 years old.I struggled to get back my kid from my ex wife and her husband.Kid is well settled with me and is very much attached to me.He never asks me about his mom but sometimes he is asking me to bring a new mom for him.He had undergone slight torture in my ex wife 's house.I have only two questions. 1.Will it be ok to marry now? 2.He is not going to school how should I convince him?
I am 13 years old and I seriously love my teacher I just want to be with him but he don't know that I love him what should I do for this. Please help me.
Dear sir / mam I am college student. My mind is not sharp I am learn my studies and after my mind is blank.
Figuring out how to revamp and keep up your self-esteem is very important in order to have a satisfied life. There will dependably be things that tag along and make you doubt it in case that you are all right. However, at times like those, here are some of the ways to increase your self-esteem.
- Strength: The power inside is the thing that you can depend upon when the chips are down and you are thinking about trading in for valuable things. Using your internal strengths to pick yourself up by your shoes will give you the feeling that you can manage anything life tosses at you.
- Enlightenment: The ability to realise and consider what you know keeps you strong in your decisions and choices. Your considerations can change with time, yet your internal lessons are steady.
- Love of self: It might be a standout amongst the most underutilised solution of boosting your self-esteem. We can be harder on ourselves than on some other individual. Deliberately offering yourself a solution and not falling into the trap of self-denigration will allow you to spare your energy for the relatively important parts of life.
- Fulfillment: It is a misjudged quality. It is not about not having any more space for extra feelings, yet it is rather about being open and searching for a feeling that will add to our prosperity.
- Energy: Positive emotions nourish our psyches and hearts. When you do not have any energy, you cannot like yourself or anything else. At that point, an ideal approach to get your energy back is to practice something physical like work out.
- Selflessness: The nature of putting others before yourself is a great approach to assembling your self-esteem and to add to the people who do need you, in the meantime. In case that you do not do anything else today, help somebody who needs it and afterwards perceive how you feel.
- Trust: It should first be given to yourself. Your self-question works directly against your self-esteem. Trust that you are here for the correct reasons and that your investment in life is important to people around you.
- Emotions: Emotions being in contact with your sentiments will improve you as a person, and in addition, make you a superior parent or a friend. Being consistent with your feelings cannot resist the urge to improve how you feel about yourself.
- Effectiveness: It is the capacity to impact the world decidedly. It can be strangely empowering.
- Motivation: It is that internal team promoter that takes you to great levels in your life. Needing to positively affect everyone around you is a great approach to motivate yourself. It is likewise extremely life changing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.