Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Prince V SYour feedback matters!
I am in depression since 12 years now I am reading and try to adopt may techniques to reduce my depression. Also I am having much sleeping disorder. I always feel sleepy drowsy or feeling ill most of time I just remove this by sleeping does any suggestion for me take over this problem more what I want?
Hi Doctors I have the habit of drinking alcohol everyday , now I am going to take hair fall tablets for sometime . Is it OK if I drink and take tablets. Will it affect my medication .
I am suffering from a big body pain by 2 days. I have back pain more than any parts and I have little bit pain while passing urine. And the urine colour is very yellow. Is this any main disease? Give a suggestion on this.
I have the problem that I dont remember the lectures about my study. Please tell me is this the problem related my health. I am little confused with this.
Hai doctor, I have very low concentration power. I get diverted very easily. Due to this I'm unable to concentrate on studies. I always get diverted towards other stuffs like the daily newspapers, magazines, etc. Even though I think of studying it's hard for me to concentrate on it. Please Help me in giving some useful tips to improve the ability to study and concentrate. It do not happen to me on the day of exams (I read voraciously before 5 to 6 hour's of starting of exam). Thank you in advance.
I want to improve my brain not even a single ans is getting inside my brain I do not know why please help me in improving my brain by ayurvedic help.
I am suffering from a bit tension because of which I am not able to understand what to do so how to release tension or stress?
Is penile nerve tingling is from any nerve damage. Also nerve do not tingle but pain happens. Already taken antidepressants like ibrufen and amritipilline both at same time for two months. But now 8 months gone but same happens. Kindly suggest I am very depressed about my life.
Is this prob is pshychiatric is their any permanent cure of this prob Age 21 my prob is m unable to concentrate on my work and on my study when ever I sit for study my mind got diverted here and there always this prob happen jab mai padhne baithta hu tho mera dimag ghar par kya chl rha h :khana me kya bna h : kon kya bola kon kya kha maine kisi ko kya kha in chizo pr hmesa dhyan chla jata h aur mera dimag puri trah se roaming me chla jata h kitab mere samne khuli hui h aur dimag dusre jagah h ye prob mujhe 10 sal se h jiske karan meri life barbad ho gyi jab mai bike chlata hu tb bhi yhi sb dimag me chlta rhta h hmesa dimag me halchl hota rhta h kya ye pshychiatric prob h iss prob ke karan mai kuch nhi kr paya apni life me hmesa mujhe dusre ki chinta rhti h dusre ka tenson mera mind mere control me nhi h kya kre.
Is saul pereira psychotherapist and psychoanalist. Wheather he cures schizophenic without medication ?
I have been facing somewhat depression. Unable to concentrate on particular thing. Lack off concentration. Have low fitness to do works. Please suggest me for all of these issues.
Hello doctors. I wish to know if depression level increases and remain for long time. So what would be impact on body. What more things can happen? Daily sleep is of 2 hours.
My boyfriend is not able to leave his smoking. He is finding difficulties in leaving it. Any solutions for it Doctor please help me so that I can help him.
Siblings are most definitely, the best thing to have ever happened to anyone. We fight, we laugh, we play and we defend. No matter, whether you are the best buddies or you cannot even stand being in the same room, you two (or three or four!) share an inseparable bond, which will last for a lifetime. Siblings are surely in for the long haul, while friends and colleagues may just come and go. But do our sibs really influence us?
- The weight issues: Obesity has been known to run in generations and families, but there have been studies which show that siblings have an influence, especially when we talk of the waistline. Researches; conducted from a 2014 based study at Duke University from the Sanford School of Public Policy show that if the older sibling is obese, the chances of the younger one, being the same increase fivefold. This is regardless of the fact that the parents are obese or not.
- Character talk: Though there is little evidence supporting the theory of birth order affecting personality, there sure is enough to support that siblings do shape the same for each other. Siblings do develop separate identities for themselves and in the same run, affect and shape the personality and characteristics as well as the behavior of the other, to a major extent. For instance, a person would make more of an effort to become an outgoing person, if his/ her sibling is shy and quiet. In case of families with three kids, this is more likely to happen among siblings of the same gender instead of the opposite genders.
- The first teachers: Navigating social situations are what we first learn from our siblings. A daily practice in understanding foreign minds and getting an insight of the outer world is what we first get from our siblings. Strong bonds between two kids at home have shown better and more successful connections with peers at school.
- Saving marriages is their task: Being a part of a bigger family reduces the chance of divorce due to more chances of being accustomed to adjustment. Ohio State University concluded in a 2013 study that every sibling reduces divorce risk by 2%.
- Depression Deal: Squabbling of siblings is as natural as the rain. Yet, the reasons for the fight can have major health implications. Quarrelling about issues like fairness and equality can lead to experiencing higher levels of depression. The same has been concluded by a 2012 study of the University of Missouri. Fighting over personal space can lead to development of low self-esteem and anxiety.
- But they are happiness boosters too: You know that already! Having siblings is in itself a joyful experience.