Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Premalatha SYour feedback matters!
Sir how to hair plantation process and how much cost of hair plantation. And how to control hair fall problems. please ask me what's shampoo are use me.
Hi My periods have been delayed but I am continuously having lower abdomen pain, what I should do so that my periods starts?
Sir I have stone 7.6 mm in lower ureter in left side. And hydroureter and hydronephrosis due to 7.6 mm stone in lower uretér.what can I do.
I have pimple face with whiteheads around side of my nose and sometimes little peel when it's dry how to solve it.
Hey doctor I had a major operation for heart for about 3 years ago. There was no much no problem after that. But now I am having a pain which comes simultaneously.
I am fucked by my seniors when they drank and they do ragging with me but I will never tell this to my parents, my all friends know about it. And now I am going for a medical checkup with my parents for a competition. Is doctor can detect it in my anus? Please reply me fast and truth.
During the natural course of events, a women's body starts its reproductive phase with menarche and at about 50 years of age, attains menopause. This is when the reproductive function ceases and the ovaries stop producing the hormone estrogen and progesterone. In some cases, for various reasons including medical, the ovaries stop functioning earlier, and this is medically termed early or premature menopause. Menopause that occurs before 40 years of age is termed premature menopause; it is due to primary ovarian insufficiency and occurs in 1% of the women. If it occurs between 45 to 50 years, it is termed early menopause.
Effects: Estrogen and progesterone have a lot of beneficial effects on a women's body. Reduction in their levels leads to some of the below changes:
- Emotional changes like mood swings, irritability, and in some cases depression, especially in premature menopause.
- Irregular cycles before complete cessation of the menstrual cycles.
- General mucosal dryness leading to vaginal dryness, dry skin, dry eyes.
- There also would be urinary incontinence and reduced sex drive due to reduced hormone levels.
- For women who still would want to have children, infertility would be a big cause for concern. This could lead to other emotional issues, worsening the depression.
- Osteoporosis - Bones lose their density and get weak and are more prone to fracture.
- Cardiovascular health - Post menopause, women are more prone to heart attacks and stroke. Though not fully proven, this is believed to be true as the good role that estrogen plays on blood vessels is negated with menopause.
- Accelerated ageing - Menopause leads to accelerated damage of genetic structures, thereby leading to faster ageing. This also leaves a feeling in the women of being less attractive and less desirable.
There is also a good news, that after menopause women are at lesser risk of cancer, especially breast and ovarian. It is not easy for women to handle premature menopause. The body undergoes some changes much earlier than expected, and it requires a lot of support and caring and comforting to come to terms with it, especially if associated with infertility or chemotherapy for cancer.
Emotional issues of not being able to have children and feeling less attractive require frank talks to boost the person's confidence and increase self-worthiness. It is easier said than done, but one of the key ways to handle premature menopause is an open discussion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am person who loves to go out as a result my skin is exposed to dirt and has become too oily. I haven't seen my face with out pimples for couple of years now and it's very frustrating. What should I do?
My age is 43 years, and I skipped my period, days passed one month and 18 days. pregnancy test is negative, now what I have to do?
I am 44 years old and experiencing backpain caused by sitting in front of computer for many hours continuously. Its only aggregates when I sit and now after 4 years my legs and arms is getting soberness how I can get weel again.
I am 29 years old female married, my menstrual are very painful I feel dizziness, sweating ,Bloating in the belly area. Now I want to know the reason of severe cramps and what would be the best time to conceive the baby my periods cycle are as under 9th july16 14th Aug'16 19th Sep'16 24th Sep'16 pls suggest.
I am 24 years old male, working in an US staffing company, have been working since 4 months, I work night shifts but I dont get sleep at all day times, my health was always bad and nervous all the day.
Respected Doctors I have pcod nd I was on birth control pills and metformin for 3 months. In this month I drop birth control pills and continue with metformin nd clomid 100 mg. On 7th day of my cycle ultrasound was done, which showed small folic on both ovaries with et 5.8 mm. I want to know weather size is very small . What should be idle size on day 7. And what are my chances of conceiving with this. please help.
I am suffering from dry cough from last week and got a chest pain whenever I cough so can you suggest what can I do?
It feels amazing when your hair not only looks great, but also feels great. Now, great hair doesn’t happen overnight, and you need constant maintenance to keep your hair that way. However, no matter what you do, there are still external factors such as the harmful sun-rays and pollution, and internal factors such as improper nutrition and hormonal imbalances that can lead to under-nourished and lifeless hair. Additionally, salon treatments, hair dyeing or regular blow drying can also harm your hair.
There are certain signs of lifeless and under-nourished hair, such as:
- Breakage prone and brittle hair: Extreme oiliness or dryness, shedding, thinning, etc. are signs of breakage prone or brittle hair. It can be caused by a poor diet and stress, or it could be genetic. Even external factors such as air pollution, salt water or chlorinated water and sun exposure can affect the health of your hair.
- Frizzy hair: Frizzy hair occurs when hair cuticles open up, which causes moisture to seep through the strands, swelling them up. This gradually makes your hair look frizzy and dull. People who have curly hair experience more frizz than people with straight hair.
- Dull hair: Stress, climactic change, styling tools and chemical effects cause dull hair, which doesn’t reflect light, but absorbs it.
- Limp hair: Your lifestyle has a great impact on hair. Incorrect methods of washing hair, harsh chemical treatments, health issues, smoking, stress, etc., make your hair limp and lifeless.
- Rough and dry hair: Hair produces oil to moisturise itself. Dry or rough hair occurs when the oil production is lowered or stopped.
Your scalp and hair sometimes may be suffering from similar problems. A remedial treatment consisting of nourishing oils, vitamins, plant peptides, phytonutrient extracts and minerals is used to rejuvenate your hair, provide adequate nutrition and boost blood circulation in your scalp. A healthy scalp, revitalised hair roots and vigorous hair fibres are the expected results of this treatment.
The treatment will also provide the following benefits:
- Nourishes and energises the hair root to promote denser and fuller hair
- Prevents hair fall through regulation of sebum production
- Prevents premature ageing of the scalp
- Strengthens hair shaft and increases volume to address breakage prone, dull and limp hair
- Causes instant smoothening of hair to make it shine