Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cone Biopsy
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
My wife age is 36 years and she has some kind of Rasoli in her head. She has no pain but day by day those are increase in her head. What should I do at this stage? Kindly suggests me in situations?
. I am 26 Years old. I have one friend of same age who gets pain in her breasts now and den. Thing to notice here is he is not getting that pain only during periods but most of the time. She had even felt lumps sort of thing there. please suggest why this happens? And is it very serious? Help us to know more abt this.
Skin cancer is a condition with abnormal and cancerous skin growth. This often develops due to the over exposure of skin to the sun rays. The three main types of skin cancer include basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. Skin cancer affects those areas of skin which remains sun-exposed, including ears, neck, chest, scalp, lips, face, hands, arm and legs. It can also develop on those areas of skin that are not exposed to sunlight like beneath toenails or fingernails, on palms and on genital area.
Here are some of the factors which increase your risks of getting skin cancer:
- Fair complexion: Low levels of the pigment melanin in skin causes fair complexion. Fair- skinned individuals who have a history of hazel or blue eyes, repeated sunburns and people who have red or blond hair are highly susceptible to developing this form of cancer. Less pigment in skin makes an individual more vulnerable to skin damage from harmful UV radiation.
- Excessive sun exposure: Exposure to the sun may lead to the development of skin cancer, if you don't protect your skin by sunscreen and clothing. Tanning beds and lamps may also increase the risk of developing this type of skin cancer.
- High-altitude places: The exposure to sunlight is more intense in areas of high altitude and near the equator. Living at higher elevation also makes you more vulnerable to radiation because the sunlight is strongest there.
- Moles: People with abnormal moles are at a higher risk of developing skin cancer. These moles are irregular in shape and are larger than normal moles.
- Precancerous skin lesions: Your risk of developing skin cancer increases if you have skin lesion. These are scaly and rough patches that range from brown to dark pink in color. The most commonly affected areas are head, hands and face of fair-skinned people.
- Weak immune system: Weak immune system caused by HIV or AIDS and immunosuppressant drugs that you take after an organ transplant may increase your risk of developing skin cancer.
Which medicine to take for cancer or what are symptoms of heat stroke. Can you please help me with this.
I have a small fat balls at waist. What i have to do to burn it.Please advise me. I'm waiting for ur valuable words Sir.
Hello/Mam. I am 20 years old my height is 5 feet 3 inch and my weight is 44 and I am not married I have left breast fibroadenoma in my left breast from 1 and half year. Is it need surgery? Can not it illuminate without surgery? As well I feel pain in both breast most of the time in everyday ? Is that pain is normal. Okay please suggest me dear Mam.
Over 95 percent of malignancies arising in the prostate are adenocarcinoma. The remaining types include urothelial carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, small cell carcinoma, lymphoma and sarcomas.
Core needle biopsy of the prostate is used to determine whether or not cancer is present in men with an elevated serum PSA level and/or an abnormal digital rectal examination.
The recommendation is to take multiple core biopsies under transrectal ultrasound guidance.
Primary diagnosis of prostate cancer by using fine needle aspiration is not acceptable.
When positive, the combined Gleason score, based upon architectural features of the prostate cancer cells, should be reported because it correlates closely with clinical behavior and has been incorporated into the tumor node metastasis (TNM) prognostic group staging system.
One should also report number of positive cores, the percentage (or length) of cancer in the positive core, the presence of perineural invasion or extraprostatic extension, and the presence of histologic types other than conventional adenocarcinoma.
The accuracy of pathological diagnosis of prostate cancer can be improved by using immunohistochemistry markers.
I am aged 60 suffering from prostrate expansion since one year. I am not a sugar patient. I have burning sensation at sexual life. No other symptoms on urine passage. Suggest precautions.
I am 60year old male, 5' 6" ht and weight about 72 kg. I have prostate enlargement problem since last 6years. There is constant pains in waste and lower side stomach. Night I have to go urinal 3 to 4 times. I was taking geriflow D tablets. Please advise.
I am 62 years Male suffering from Prostate Enlargement for the last 4 years. Now I am planning to go for TURP which is suggested by Urologist. Now I understand that Laser surgery for this is available which is painless and bloodless where recovery is reported to be very fast unlike conventional surgery. Please inform me which is best type of surgery ie. Either conventional or laser surgery.(weight of the gland is 140 gms.
Hello my breast pains near the upper n lower side for some days n then it automatically I get rid of the pain. But after some days it again come back can you please tell me why its happening?
Now it's time to introduce/add society, ayurvedic drugs like ashokarista, pushyanug churna, supari pak, kanchnar guggle etc along with natural panchkarma therapy to fight with cervical cancer these ayurvedic treatment having very good results in such disorder.