Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Premalatha AYour feedback matters!
I have long hair silky smooth ,but I am loosing alot of hair since 2 years. Volume is being decreased day by day. Help me out.
My lower lip is dried badly from last 10 days. It has pain and cracks. There are no relief so, please let me reason and way to come out from this reason?
I'm getting itchy small small pimple on my scalp. When its inside skin in the form of pimple it very itching continues. After some time it becomes dry seed comes out from it. I lost almost all of my hair now. Please tell me how to get rid of itchy scalp n pimple free scalp. And regrow new strong thik hair.Please tell.
Helo I am bharat from new delhi. I have skin problem in my hands at last 1 year. I think I have allergy. So what I can do, please tell me.
I am asadul I am very thin and my hair is street I want to soft my hair and fit my body now what should I do?
I use (heena powder) for grey hairs. But my hairs get dry after using. And I catch cold. Can you suggest me to avoid dryness. And I do not want to use chemical dyes.
I am suffering from face irritation and allergies in Summer. How it can be recovered. Please suggest me.
I have blackheads what should I do to remove blackheads they are from ten to fifteen days they are very hard remove give me easy and simple way to remove blackheads.
Checkout yourself the root causes.
1. Healthy hair demand healthy scalp, check whether you have dandruff, itchy scalp, eruptions on scalp. Even lices on hair causes itching which again leads to hairfall.
2. Proper cleaning is necessary, cause there is lots of pollution and dust in the air, which causes irritation of scalp. Frequently wash your hair using mild shampoo or ritha powder.
3. Checkout your eating habits. Are you having lots of junk food depriving yourself from healthy nutritious diet. Must include green lea vegetables, beetroot, amla juice, eggs, or soybean, lentils in your diet. Protein deficiency leads to thinning of hair.
4. Having nutritious diet still loosing hair? check whether your digestive function is working properly or not. Sometimes frequent bowel motion and constipation also causes hair fall. In frequent bowel motion nutrients pass undigested, which again leads to deficiency.
5. Intestinal worms, heavy menstrual bleeding leads to iron deficiency. Irregular menstrual cycle means harmonal irregularities, which again causes hairfall. Checking menstruation is important in girls.
6. Hairoil doesn't help. We see during hairfall people start using much hair oil, which causes more hair fall next morning due to friction. Inspite of using hairoil use fresh juices of amla, curry leaves, gudhal flower. Which will be very beneficial. Neem extract for those who suffer from fungal infection, and dandruff.
7. There can be genetic, age related, and androgenic factors. Which require medication.
8. Proper good night sleep is a must.
9. Lethargic life, leads to hair fall due to sluggish circulation. Do exercises, yoga even for few minutes to improve blood circulation towards scalp, to make your hair strong and shinier
10. Avoid harsh chemicals for colouring, use heena and beetroot juices to colour your hair. Before applying any color patch test is essential.
Hey doc. I had sex with csw on previous year with protection and my protection didn't break after that I took a test and my reports come non reactive the test has been taken on 6 month after that my hair fall starts and lots of dandruff? Is there any relation between them?
What's the basic problem of hair falling in boys. My age is 21. And I m a medical student. So what should to do I.
I am 21 year old male .I have dark circles below my eyes and I am irritated by this. So please help me that how I can clean this from my face. Please help me. I.
I usually cone across pimples on my face every 6-7 days please provide me suggestions how to stop such things what should I prefer to eat what not please reply me so that it will be helpful in reducing pimples on my face.
If all the products available in the market are no longer doing anything for your skin, then you can turn to the ancient science of Ayurveda. There are many fruits, vegetables and herbs that can help you get the perfect skin that glows with inner health. But before choosing the right herbs, you might consider what is your skin type.
According to Ayurveda, skin is of three types:
- Vata: this skin type is dry, delicate and thin by nature.
- Pitta: this skin type is soft, sensitive and thicker by nature.
- Kapha: this skin type is thick, oily and has high sun tolerance.
After you understand your skin type, you can add the following herbs to your daily skin regime:
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is one of the most important Ayurvedic remedies. It is good for pitta and kapha skin types. You can use it to treat acne, whiten skin, moisturise skin, treat blemishes and rashes, and treat itchy skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is used in a lot of beauty products. It is good for kapha and pitta skin types. You can use it directly as a moisturiser or mix it with a face pack. It makes skin soft and gets rid of pigmentation.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a blood purifier and has anti-aging and antibacterial properties. It is good for all three skin types. It can be used to brighten and moisturise skin, and also used to remove skin tan.
- Saffron: Saffron has been used to whiten skin for ages. Mix it with raw milk and olive oil for best results.
- Kumkumadi oil: Kumkumadi oil is an Ayurvedic mixture of 16 ingredients. It is good for skin whitening, removing tanning and marks from the skin.
- Carrot: Carrot is very good for vata skin type. It is an effective moisturiser. It brings much relief to chapped lips, itchy and dry skin. It makes skin smooth and youthful.
- Cucumber or cucumber seeds: Cucumbers are good coolants. It is also an effective antiseptic. It has anti-aging properties.
- Quince seed: Quince seed has anti-aging properties.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is antiseptic in nature. It is a natural toner and makes skin look fresh.
- Almond oil: Almond oil makes the skin glow and look youthful.
For optimum results, an Ayurvedic skin regime must be complemented by a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.