Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prema
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PremaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have got married last year my wife who is living in another city got anger in small things always quarrel with me due to my family members she is stubborn also I never anger over him when she was with me we do not fight but in telephone she quarrel wit me please me guide how to tackle the situation.
I have been habit of masturbation . I mean I want to be each day sex. So how can I control this problem. So give me idea. Another way. In this future any problem. Of my family life.
Sir, I have a problem. I am worried about my neatness, I want more neat. I washed my hand again and again continually with dettole and soap. What is my problem sir?
My mom is 68 yrs n has memory loss she can't remember thing of recent past long term memory fine pl advice on tests thanks.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
Hi, I am suffering from these thoughts from last 3 years. My thoughts are listed below 1. When we go to sleep, our brain starts to make virtual thought, when I stops these virtual thoughts I am not able to sleep. 2. How we concentrate. For example: when we do something like we study books or play games, we forget everything like we forgot 5min ago happened conversation. When I trace it I am not able to do it. 3. When we see anything like when we watch TV or use mobile we don't know about background or anything else happens in our front of eyes. These are the just 3 thoughts, I have lot of thought. Am I the only one who has such thoughts. These are spoiling my life, please help bcz I thinks that if other people know such things they are not able to live happily.
I am 25 year old male. One of my testis (right) has been squeezed. Size became too small. Aiims doctor said that it is not functioning and almost died. There is no problem if one is dead, doctor said. What should I do? I am getting such more tension about that. Please help me.
I am 23 yrs old, feel not happy with my life, don`t know what to next and totally confused. I had completed my UG last year, have arrier of double digits. Till now don`t know how study, write and prepare for exam. Don`t know lead my life. Overall my life is question mark. Can you have any ideas to solve my problem!
Lower abdomen pain can originate from a range of medical issues. In some cases, the pain disappears just like the way it came, in some cases, it takes longer medical treatment to cure the pain. Once the origin and the root cause of the pain are diagnosed, there are plenty of medical options to cure the pain. In this piece, we will briefly touch upon the causes of lower abdomen pain:
- Appendicitis: This is one of the most common causes of lower abdomen pain. It typically originates from the right side of the stomach and soon diverges into the other side as well. The pain can become unbearable in a matter of hours.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection that is caused in the reproductive system of a woman. This is often characterized by vaginal discharge, fever, weakness, intercourse related pain and pain in the lower abdomen.
- Miscarriage: In case there is a loss of fetus on or before the twentieth week, the mishap is termed as miscarriage. It results in acute pain in the lower abdomen pain, vaginal bleeding, back pain, fluid expulsion from the vagina etc.
- Fibroids: This is a growth in the uterus that is often non-cancerous and is commonly characterized by symptoms such as heavy periods, constipation, pain in the legs and back area, pain in the lower abdomen area, frequent urination etc.
- Cancer: A cancerous growth in the lower abdomen area can lead to very sharp pain in the back and surrounding area. The pain is dull in nature and slowly spreads to other areas in a short interval of time.
- Cholecystitis: This is a disorder that results in swelling of the gallbladder area. It results in a sharp pain in the lower abdomen area. A doctor needs to be immediately consulted if a person is suffering from this disease.
- Intestinal obstruction: When the lower bowl gets blocked due to the contents of the lower intestine, a person can feel a sharp pain in the lower abdomen area.
- Salpingitis: When a woman faces stiff pain in the lower abdomen area due to an inflammation of the fallopian tube, Salpingitis is the culprit behind it. This is a sexual disease and needs a doctor’s consultation to get rid of it.
- PMS: A woman can face throbbing pain in the lower abdomen area during her monthly periods. Other symptoms include cramps, weakness, fatigue etc.
- Endometriosis: When there is an extension of the uterus tissue just outside the wall of the uterus, it leads to symptoms such as lower abdomen pain, cramps etc.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome: This is a disorder of the hormone and can lead to symptoms such as heavy periods, a growth of facial hair accompanied with sharp pain the lower abdomen area.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!