Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prema NatarajYour feedback matters!
I was having monthly regularly on time bt this month I have been masturbating frequently but my periods date has already passed till now periods has not done till now please tell me what should I do now any problem.
Hello sir, I did sex with my girl friend on 4 may. After that her regularly period comes on time for 2 time. But this time her period not come on time .sir, is any kind of problem is come. Sir is she pregnant?
I had 3 times protected intercourse last month and my last date of period was on 15th now its 16th. How to get period faster?
Sir we need a baby for that we have undergone ivf treatment. Bt I got negative result. So when shall we. repeat the next treatment again?
I am 23 years old and married. I missed my period for a week and took a pregnancy test today which was negative. Can I be pregnant. Please help me.
Hello Dr. I have done the home pregnancy test on 14th Jan. Bt the results were negative. So, I decided for a blood test. I get it done from my nearby diagnostic centre. They tested my blood as well as my urine. The urine test reports were negative & in my blood test reports, the H. C. G. Level was 24. So, am I pregnant or not? I am worried about my missing periods. Dr. I would like to tell you that I had sex on 17th DEC. & after that I was having light bleeding from the vagina on 30th DEC. & 31st DEC. & my L. M. P. Was 8th DEC. Bt this month ai missed my periods! Can you tell me. What could be the reason for this?
My daughter has irregular periods ever since they started. Lately she is having periods for as long as 20 days . And after few days the cycle repeats. Bleeding is very low like drops for a week and then good flow for a week. Right now we are giving her pause tablets 500 mg once day to stop the flow. But once we stop it the flow starts again in a day or two. Pls advise what shd i do to settle this problem.
When we do sex my wife expect that I will use my tongue for orgasm. But I feel a loud smell thats why I could not do that. What is the solution?
What should be the do's and don't s for a girl during periods? Is there any food that should be avoided or something that should be taken? For somebody on dieting can it be a cheat day?
I am 22 years old, and virgin, but I didn't get my periods. It was due on 10th feb, But till now I didn't get. I am worried.
I had sex but unknowingly condom broke out so I toke ipill to avoid any problem but after I had sex but it was protected but there was no sign of ipill bleeding. Today its my 20th after ipill got little bleeding now I am feeling nausea n vomit type feeling what to do? Am I pregnant? please help me out.
My gf and me doing sex on 17 dec and after 1 hour later my gf get a pill of unwanted 72 but after 4 days no bleeding, is it risky? For pregnancy ?my gf age 19.
A mammogram is an imaging test where an X-ray is taken to recreate the internal imagery of your breasts. This is a screening test that is widely used to find the earliest signs of cancer. There have been instances where the early signs of cancer have been found up to three years before the actual development of the same. There are a number of benefits and risks in this screening method. So let us find out more about getting a mammogram, and whether or not you should get one.
- Procedure: A special X-ray machine is used for conducting a mammogram. There is a clear plastic plate on which the specialist will place the breast while another plate will press on the breast from above. While both the plates serve to flatten the breast and hold it still, the X-ray will be taken. Some pressure will be felt and the same steps will be repeated so as to get the side view of the breasts. The same procedure will be repeated for the other breast. Meanwhile, once it is done, you will need to wait so that the technician can check for clarity, and whether or not the procedure needs to be done again. The results of this procedure cannot be relayed by the technician, and all the images will be different because all breasts are slightly different from each other.
- Preparation: You will need to remember that the process can be a slightly painful one, especially once the pressure gets applied. Many women complain of discomfort and pain. Yet, this discomfort gets over before you know it. The pressure and pain will depend on the size of your breasts and how much they will have to be pressed in order to get a picture. The skill of the technician will also come into play here. One must remember not to get this procedure done a week or so before or after the menstrual cycle, as the breasts tend to be tender around this time, and the pain will be much more.
- Radiologist: Within a few weeks after the procedure, the radiologist will usually deliver the result. This is the professional who does an accurate reading of the X-ray.
- Normal and Abnormal Readings: If your mammogram result has a normal reading, then you can resort to getting one done every once in a while. But an abnormal reading will require further X-ray and tests so as to be able to tell for sure.
- Why should I get one: If you are over 40 and have a family history of such ailments, then you will have to get a mammogram done regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.