Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prema Nataraj
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prema NatarajYour feedback matters!
My nipples do not trun sensitive . What might be the reason . It does not turn perky when stimulated .
Advice for an expectant mother is plentiful to come around from family and friends. While it may be well intentional, it may not be the best advice possible. One of the things most people would advise is to avoid exercising as it may affect the health of the mother and the baby. This is in fact a very wrong advice as expectant mothers like everyone need exercise to stay fit and healthy. The only difference from normal people is that certain types of exercises may not be suitable for pregnant women and the nature of exercises may change from trimester to trimester.
Some of the best exercises during pregnancy
- Swimming: This one is in fact recommended by doctors as the best and the safest exercise for pregnant women. Swimming is beneficial because of the following reasons:
- Walking: This is one of the safest exercise during any trimester as long as you don’t over exert yourself. Walking promotes blood circulation, improves heart health and is all around a good exercise for pregnant women. The key is to invest in a good pair of shoes for walking so as to prevent the knees and legs from jarring and also to support your upper body properly.
- Stretching: In the later trimesters, it may be a little difficult to manage other exercises as your body becomes heavier and movement may bse limited. However, you can do basic stretching exercises to improve mobility and also help with circulation.
- Weight training exercises: Certain exercises which utilize the weight of your body rather than external weight can be performed easily. You can also use lighter weights to help keep muscle tone and strength. A few examples of these exercises are
- Side leg lifting: Lie on one side and lift one leg up slightly higher than hip height. You can use your forearm for balance in this case. Keep lifting the leg and hold it there for a few seconds and do the same motions a few times for repetitions.
- Curling and lifting: Sit on a chair with your back straight with 2 to 4 kilo weights in each hand and curl up your hands up to the shoulders. Sit with your legs spread apart but comfortably. Also start the curl with your fore arms at a 90° angle from your elbows.
- Yoga and meditation: Yoga is possibly one of the most well suited regimens during pregnancy. Pranayama and meditation can definitely help you be more at peace and also manage many of the changes happening in your body in a much better fashion.
It is best to consult with a specialist or a physiotherapist who can give you a step by step guide as to the exercises you can do and the precautions that you need to take while performing them.
I just got married. My husband asked me that on the day of 1st night I did not bleed .so he said i'm not genuine. Is it compulsory to be bleed.
I recently got married and sometimes my partner and I have unintentional unprotected sex and since I do want to get pregnant as of now I take emergency contraception pill. But now its 4th time I notice that I get a huge boil after every pill I intake on my body. Please suggest method of contraception incase we have unprotected sex in future or maybe a situation we cannot avoid and go under emotions. Looking forward for a reply. Thank you.
I am Dr SK Singh, I did my post graduation in Ayurvedic surgery. I am a surgical specialist in Ayurveda and presently I am running Sushruta Ano Rectal Institute in Rohini, New Delhi. Dosto aaj hum baat karte hain pilonidal sinus rog ke bare mein. Ye rog usually, unn vyaktiyon mein, unn logon main jyada paya jata hai jinki skin pe hairs jyada hote hain, hairy skin mein iss rog ke hone ki sambhavna jyada rehti hai. Hota kya hai pilonidal sinus rog, aap log janana chahenge toh hum uske baare mein batate hain. Pilonidal sinus rog mein peeth ke nichle hisse mein hips ke just upar midline mein ek choti si phunsi hoti hai jisme se kabhi-kabhi discharges paye jaate hain, yeh discharges watery, blood mix, yah puss discharges hote hain aur kabhi yeh discharges hote hain aur nikalne ke baad kai baar yeh phunsi phul bhi jati hai. Kuch dino tak ye sukhi rehti hai lekin dobara phir isme discharges hote rehte hain. Is tarah se off and on discharges or ye phunsi ka honaa woh bhi peeth ke nichle hisse mein, iss rog ka pilonidal sinus ka pradhan lakshan hai. Jyada tar baccho mein school going baccho mein ya college going youth mein yeah padhan roop se dekha jata hai, aur is rog ki prarambhik avastha mein iske bare mein jankari jyada ho nahi paty hai kyunki isme phunsi hui aur puss nikal gaya thik ho gaya phir kuch din tak pada raha, off and on iss taranh se chalta rehta hai. Agar hum time rehte pilonidal sinus ka treatment hum nahi karte hain toh kai baar isme branching pattern ho karke ek multiple sinus bhi ho sakta hai. Ab hum baat karte hain pilonda sinus rog ka ilaj kaise kiya jaye. Aaj kal is Rog mein aap homeopathic, Ayurvedic, allopathic koi bhi medicines khaate hain, medicine treatment is not the treatment of choice, kyunki yeh dawa khane ke bawjud is rog ke dobara hone ki sambhavna bani rehti hai. So next treatment is, usually doctor isme surgery recommend karte hain, the patient is go for the surgery operation z-plasty karate hain. But isme bhi surgery ke baad bhi is rog mein around 15 se 20 percent cases mein dobara hone ki sambhavna rehti hai. Jabki ayurved mein kshasutra chikitsa dwara iska ilaj puri tarah se sambhav isme dobara hone ke chances nahi rehte aur isme surgery ki zaroorat nahi padti hai. Pilonidal sinus mein kshasutra ilaj kaise karte hain uske baare mein pehle hum sinus ko probing ke zariye ya sinogram ke zariye uss tract ko hum define kar lete hain, sinus ko define kar lete hain. Uska kya depth hai, uska kya direction hai, uska kya prachin pattern hai, aur ek baar ye humne isko finalize kar liya iske tract ke baare mein.Pphir uske baad usme medicated thread ya kshasutra ko place k iya jata hai. Under accepted precaution woh thread place hone ke baad phir patient ka apna ghumna-firna, chalna-phirna sab normal rehta hai. But medicine jo hai ek baar thread place kar diya tract mein, toh dawaiyan dheere-dheere thread se tract ke andar dissolve hoti rehti hain, tract ko clean karti rehti hain. Ye medicine jo hai woh 5 to 7 days mein khatam ho jati hai, so thread has to be replaced. Isko her week ek naye thread se replace kiya jata hai dheere dheere yeah tract apne aap clean hota jata hai, sath sath heal up hota jata hai. Aisa dekha gaya hai ki kshasutra chikitsa mein jo pilonidal sinus hai woh tract 0.5 to 1 cm per sitting, yani per week ke hisab se yeh heal up hota hua aata hai. Aur iss tarah se bugair operation iss rog ko hum Ayurvedic kshasutra chikitsa ke dwara puri tarah se thik kar sakte hain. Aur isme dobara hone ke chances nahi rehte hain.
Therefore, in cases of all patients who are suffering from pilonidal sinus say no to surgery, go for specialised ayurvedic ksharsutra treatment. Adhik jankari ke liye aap lybrate ke through contact kar sakte hain aur visit the site www.ayurcure.com. Thank you very much.