Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Prema KoujaliYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 25 years old. Me and my fiance had sex on 29th of march, and I took an Ipill on 30th of march. My last period started on 21st of march. I did notice a dark brownish discharge today that is 13th of April. And the discharge was very little and was there only for a day. Kindly let me know if am safe and what could be the cause of this discharge.
My wife gone thrgh c-section two years back now she is feeling the pain inside just above the line. One month back she felt burning pain above line only on right side. Please advise.
I have done sex many times without any condom but I didn't allow my sperm on my girlfriend's vagina does she gets pregnant.
I am 21 years old I have bilateral pcod and bicornuate uterus. I am not overweight i am just 44 kg. Is it possible for me to get pregnant? how long duration will take? please kindly reply. Thank you.
Hi iam pregnant. My blood sugar level report shows 92. Lower than limit. Is it dangerous. What should I do.
My husband is trying to sex with me but he is not able to penetrate and I am virgin and actually its very painful for me and I am not letting him to in and both are trying from 10 days. Is there any problem with me. Or my husband.
I have some kind of wounds around my nipples that may be due to some allergy because of which I scratch a lot which in result is spreading. I have tried everything like aloe vera gel, olive oil, ice mask but nothing worked out. Please prescribe me some ointment or medicine Thanks.
I am 40 year male, married 8 years go. But no child for us. Have tried all treatment but all failed. Now I am trying at siddha medicine, will it be helpful
Can pre-ejaculation fluid cause pregnancy? My husband ejaculated outside the vagina But I missed my periods What can be the reason? Also I wanna tell that I have a 6 and half months old baby. C section baby.
Having one sexual partner who is having sex only with you can help prevent aids. Both partners must have been tested and found to be hiv negative.
Use an appropriate condom
Using a latex or plastic (polyurethane) condom each time you have sex.
Do not share needles
Do not share needles with anyone, ever.
Avoid sharing personal items
Avoid sharing items like toothbrushes and razors, as they can contain traces of blood. Do not use an item if you are not certain it is new or has been used only by you.
Eek reputable health and personal care
Seek reputable professionals for dental work, medical care, surgery, medical testing, hair cutting and tattooing.
Avoid breast milk
According to the u. S. Department of health and human services, breast milk can contain hiv. You should not allow breast milk to come in contact with the mucous membranes of your mouth or any open sores.
I am 35 year old female I have been fading to get pregnant, I consulted with doctor and after the check up he told me I have polyester ovarian, and pute on matformin, is their any chance I get pregnant.
Hello sir, i'm a girl of 24 years my height is 5'7" and i'm slim. My other body parts are still fine but breast and hands are not well shaped. Sometimes I feel enlargement in breast size but then after some time it again come to its original size. I dunno what to do. My current size is 30.5.
Hi, I am 38 years old female, my periods are very regular but I have constipation and gas problem from 10th day on wards from the start date of my periods, kindly suggest something.
The popularity of Ayurveda as an alternative form of medicine has been on the rise for sometime as it is effective, holistic and without side effects. One of the forms of ayurvedic treatment which has been practiced for ages and has resurged in popularity over the past few decades is the Panchakarma Therapy. Let's take a look at this form of alternative healing.
What exactly is Panchakarma Therapy: Panchakarma therapy, which literally translates into five therapies, is the primary form of detoxification and purification of the body in Ayurveda. The functions of Panchakarma are to remove stress and toxins which may cause illnesses as well as the re-balancing of energies or the doshas that govern all of the biological functions within the body.
Individual parts of the Therapy:
- Vamana: This is a medicated and controlled form of regurgitation or vomiting which is used to loosen the toxins within the body and then flushing them out of the system and to balance Kapha doshas. It is also used to clear the respiratory tract. It is extremely beneficial in case the patient has Chronic Allergies, Hyperacidity, congestion, Bronchial Asthma, obesity among other disorders.
- Basti or the irrigation of the colon: Although this treatment is used as a rejuvenating treatment, the main purpose of basti is to flush out the toxins with the body through the use of an enema and to clear the colon of toxins. This is often considered the mother of all Panchakarma treatments as it clears out toxins from all three doshas, namely Kapha, Pitta and Vata.
- Virechana or purgation of the toxins through the gastrointestinal tract: This therapy is meant to purge the entire toxins from the body via the gastrointestinal tract. Its primary targets are to detoxify the liver and the gallbladder. If you suffer from Asthma, Digestive disorders, Constipation, hyperacidity, headaches, chronic fever or diabetes, this treatment can be of immense help.
- Nose cleaning or Nasya: The main aim of this treatment is to clean the toxins of the head and neck area. This is achieved by administering of special medicated oils through the nose and then cleaning the Kapha toxins that have accumulated over time.
- Raktamokshana: This is a rare procedure but performed in extreme cases and involves blood letting in a very controlled manner and minute quantities to detoxify the body.
Importance of the Panchakarma Diet: This is one of the most important parts of the Panchakarma Therapy as none of the treatments mentioned above will be effective if you don't follow this proper diet. Treatments can be individual or a combination of multiple parts mentioned above and has been known to be very effective in curing a variety of disorders if followed properly with the diet.