Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Im 27 yrs old. My period was delayed up to 2 months. I consulted a doctor and had an ultrasound sound and she told me that its pcos problem now i am taking medicines but m my problem has not yet solved. I want to know is their any natural remedy to this? I don't want to have pills as my joints started to pain after having those medicine.
Sir, we have planned to have a group sex tomorrow with our college girls, so please tell me about group sex is better or not?
Pulmonary hypertension mainly occurs due to narrowing of the arteries of the lungs as a result of which the flow of blood is restricted. In this kind of condition, blood fails to carry oxygen to your heart and thus your heart gets adversely affected. The blood pressure of your body will get increased to a great extent if this situation remains untreated, thus leading to bdreadful consequenses, specifically situation like heart failure, serious pulmonary diseases, blood clots in lungs and congenial heart defects, etc.
There are certain forms of pulmonary hypertension, which are serious in nature and worsen with time, so much so that they are even fatal at times. It also includes forms which are non curable in nature, however, in order to improve the quality of life, symptoms can be reduced with proper treatment. The treatment for pulmonary hypertension is often complex and it takes some time to find the most appropriate treatment and requires extensive follow-up care. Your doctor might also need to change your treatment if it's no longer effective. However, when pulmonary hypertension is caused by another condition, your doctor will treat the underlying cause whenever possible.
Common Treatments for pulmonary hypertension:
- Blood vessel dilators (vasodilators): Vasodilators open narrowed blood vessels. They are one of the most commonly prescribed vasodilators for pulmonary hypertension is epoprostenol (Flolan, Veletri). The drawback to epoprostenol is that the effect lasts only for few minutes. This drug is continuously injected through an intravenous (IV) catheter via a small pump that you wear in a pack on your belt or shoulder.
- Ventavis: Another form of the drug, iloprost (Ventavis), can be inhaled six to nine times a day through a nebulizer, a machine that vaporizes your medication. Because it's inhaled, it goes directly to the lungs.
- Treprostinil (Tyvaso, Remodulin, Orenitram): It is another form of the drug, which can be given four times a day and can be inhaled or can be taken as an oral medication and can also be administered through injection.
- Endothelin receptor antagonists: These medications reverse the effect of endothelin, a substance in the walls of blood vessels that causes them to narrow. These drugs may improve your energy level and symptoms. However, these drugs shouldn't be taken if you're pregnant. Also, these drugs can damage your liver and you may need monthly liver monitoring.
- Sildenafil and tadalafil: Sildenafil (Revatio, Viagra) and tadalafil (Cialis, Adcirca) are sometimes used to treat pulmonary hypertension. These drugs work by opening the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow through more easily.
- High-dose calcium channel blockers: These drugs help relax the muscles in the walls of your blood vessels. They include medications, such as amlodipine (Norvasc), diltiazem (Cardizem, Tiazac, others) and nifedipine (Procardia, others). Although calcium channel blockers can be effective, only a small number of people with pulmonary hypertension respond to them.
- Soluble guanylate cyclase (SGC) stimulator: Soluble guanylate cyclase (SGC) stimulators (Adempas) interact with nitric oxide and help relax the pulmonary arteries and lower the pressure within the arteries. These medications should not be taken if you're pregnant. They can sometimes cause dizziness or nausea.
- Anticoagulants: Your doctor is likely to prescribe the anticoagulant warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven) to help prevent the formation of blood clots within the small pulmonary arteries. Because anticoagulants prevent normal blood coagulation, they increase your risk of bleeding complications. Take warfarin exactly as prescribed, because warfarin can cause severe side effects if taken incorrectly. If you're taking warfarin, your doctor will ask you to have periodic blood tests to check how well the drug is working. Many other drugs, herbal supplements and foods can interact with warfarin, so be sure your doctor knows all of the medications you're taking.
- Digoxin: Digoxin (Lanoxin) can help the heart beat stronger and pump more blood. It can help control the heart rate if you experience arrhythmias.
- Diuretics: Commonly known as water pills, these medications help eliminate excess fluid from your body. This reduces the amount of work your heart has to do. They may also be used to limit fluid buildup in your lungs.
- Oxygen: Your doctor might suggest that you sometimes breathe pure oxygen, a treatment known as oxygen therapy, to help treat pulmonary hypertension, especially if you live at a high altitude or have sleep apnea. Some people who have pulmonary hypertension eventually require continuous oxygen therapy.
- Atrial Septostomy: If medications don't control your pulmonary hypertension, this open heart surgery might be an option. In an atrial septostomy, a surgeon will create an opening between the upper left and right chambers of your heart (atria) to relieve the pressure on the right side of your heart.
- Lung Transplantation: In some cases, a lung or heart lung transplant might be an option, especially for younger people who have idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- The complications need to be reduced by taking proper health care. Healthy diet needs to be taken regularly along with proper medications. Smoking should be stopped and exercising sessions should be attended daily without any fail
- Overweight or obesity needs to be controlled properly for reducing the complications. Specialized caring strategies need to be maintained for avoiding severe kinds of health complications that are quite annoying.
At times I feel like having unprotected sex with my partner but we do not because hes afraid if something goes wrong! I know is not right but yes I want to feel him properly just for 1 time n I do not feel good with protection What do I do? What is the right time for unprotected sex? I should go for it or not?
Doctor, I'm 17 years old. I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I want to terminate my pregnancy. So I took 1 mifepristone of 200 mg on 16th July at 7: 45 pm. I started to bleed on 17th July at 7: 30 pm. On 17th July at 8: 50 pm I took 4 misoprostol of 200 mcg each. I took it by placing in my cheeks for 30 min. Then after 20-25 min I vomited. I even got fever on the same day. At midnight I got a little Big clot which was usually bigger than the normal small clots. Now I'm not bleeding. My bleeding has stopped within a week. So now Wat should I do? Is my pregnancy terminated? Can I have pregnancy test on Monday? Is there any need to have an ultrasound? Please help. I can't afford going to a hospital.
I am 29 I am not getting monthly periods from one year I am married and my husband forces me to take I pill and I have put on 6 kgs and I have gastric problem also
I have menstrual cycle pain before period and after period stomach pain very serious is any tablet for that?
I'm 25 years old and 13 weeks pregnant. I have a doubt whether we can lay on desk at work by sitting on chair for more than hour. Because my stomach is paining after waking up n when I lay down I can feel my stomach is compressed.
Hi I am married 5 months back and I want be pregnant and my last period was on 4th and when ever we do sex semen come out for which we are much worried and what is the best suggestion to do me pls help me in this.
Hello sir or madam I want to ask uh related sex. One of my friend she did sex with his b. F now he left her. ND she is going to engaged with anther person is he come to know about his virginity? She is crying a lot tell me any solution pls which can hide her lost virginity. Wt she will do now? She just want to die she feels it's her big mistake how can I understand her tell me any solution?
I need a good doctor for depression n pcos I have pigmentation all over face n weight gain my face look like guy many people ask me if I am gay I have very sensitive stomach so no medicine suits my stomach I get motions immediately.
My girlfriend is having heavy menstrual cramps and as per her it's paining a lot. Please advice. What are the reasons of such cramps and how to get relieved from such pains.
Couple counseling & Therapy
Clients for career related Problems
Aptitude Testing and Guidance
Remedial Program for Learning Disability,
Autism, Behavior problem, hyperactive children and MR
Workshop and Seminar for School,
College, Hospital, Government Institute,
Teachers, Parents, Adolescence.
• Emotional Health
• Social Phobia (Any Phobia)
• Negative Thought
• Memory Related
• Anger Management
• Educational problems
• Behavior Problem
• Post-Trauma Recovery / Post - Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Panic Disorder / Panic Attacks
• Cognitive Rehabilitation
• Marriage Counselling
• Family Counselling
• Relationship Counselling
• Mental Health Counselling
• Group Counselling
• Substance Abuse Counselling
• Teen Counselling
• Divorce Counselling
• Individual Counselling .
• Alcohol & Drugs related
• Stress Management
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
• Panic Attacks
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• Pain Management
• Insomnia issues related
• Alzheimer's disease / Dementia
In This We Are Providing
Hypnotherapy for weight loss
Best Hypnotist doctor
best child psychologist
Best sexologist doctors
Mental health counselling services
Career counselling centre
Visit Only on Appointment
Call Mobile No. +91 9158585556, 9822803126