Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prema KoujaliYour feedback matters!
i am 19 yrs old girl. off late i have diagonised with hyperthyroidism & am taking .25 mg of thyronorm medicine. I am also having problems with my periods. I had not got my periods for 1 yr. then i went to my gynac and I was on treatment for a long time. Finally I put on weight. Now I am 56 kgs and i get my periods only if take the tablets. Still it is not regularised. I was 42 kgs. earlier. And I my stomach bloats up after i eat. little gas problem alos The gastroenterologist was of no help in my gas problem. So now i am on my own trying stint like not eating any food that causes too much of gas, drinking water with ajwain in it etc. etc. which really helps to a certain extant. My main problem is i have to reduce my weight I have to look thin as before. My stomach, hips & arms are fat. I enrolled for a the weight reduction programme which was of no use. What should I do. I am really depressed. None of my cloths fit me. please help.
I am facing infertility issues and gynae advised me for PCR menstrual blood test. wats PCR Mentrual blood for? I have undergone tube test and they were patent. Do i still need to go for PCR menstrual blood.
Hello doctor, 5 weeks 5 days has completed n still not getting period after D&C done on 21 JUNE. How much more time I have to wait ?and also White lubricants are coming out what is the reason?
I am suffering from pcos. Doctor give me medicine ovafem plus 75mg capsule twice a day And actually when I start taking medicine. I feel a backache. And blood in stool.
My wife went through a cesarean operation on 8th of Feb and now she feels pain in stomach what could be the reason.
Toxins often get accumulated in the blood every single day from the daily dose of junk foods, stress, and pollution. The human lungs play a pivotal role in the purification of blood as the pure oxygenated blood is carried from the heart to each corner of the body. Therefore, it is very important to eat the foods which can help in detoxification of the blood. Here are some of the natural foods which you should try to consume on a regular basis.
- Avocado: If you are looking for food that would purify your blood and keep you healthy, then you should eat avocado daily. It helps in the removal of toxins that destroy the human artery. Plus, avocados are overloaded with loads of Vitamin E which shields the skin from the damage brought about by the harmful effects of oxidative stress and free radicals. Avocados are also a considerable source of Omega 3-fatty acids.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is one of the highest acclaimed foods when it comes to detoxification of blood and removal of harmful toxins from the blood. This green vegetable is also enriched with calcium, Omega 3-fatty acids, Vitamin C and K, phosphorus, magnesium and dietary fiber. If you consume broccoli on a regular basis, it would not only purify your blood but also reduces the risk of cancer, stroke, cardiac arrest, and allergy reaction.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is an amazing source of Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, dietary fiber, folate, manganese, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus. Thus, cabbage helps in purifying the blood and protecting the bones. If you are looking for a natural food which can reduce the heart diseases by keeping blood pressure under control, then you should have cabbage on a regular basis.
- Green tea: When it comes to purification of blood, nothing could be as effective as green tea. It can also protect the skin from sun damage by neutralizing the free radicals and lowering the skin inflammation by blocking the ultra-violet rays of the sun. The anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of green tea reduce the signs of aging.
- Apple: Apple is the best food for cleansing the blood and consuming it daily helps in the improvement of the quality of life. It is a considerable source of all the vitamins and mineral along with high levels of pectin which is a dietary fiber known for removal of heavy metals from the body. The presence of anti-oxidants helps in the purification of blood and destruction of free radicals.
You should include these natural foods in your daily diet to boost the purification of blood, fight diseases and lead a healthy life.
Hello sir/mam I am married and I am 30 years old. Meri marriage ko 2 years six months ho chuke hai, humne abhi baby ke liye koi plan nahi kiya hai or na hi kisi tarah ki koi bhi medicine precautions lee hai, but ab hum baby plan ke liye soch rahe hai. So tell me ab hume kis tarah ki precautions leni chahiye, taki bina kisi problem k pregnancy ho jaye.
Hello Dr. I am having thyroid and PCOS. Last year I had endometric lining around 1.5 cm thick twice. After medications I had nrml period for 2 months. Right now I started having red clots in a fiber form and then sometimes I bleed. I consulted a gynic here she gave me ayurvedic medicine m2 tone, 2 tabs per day for 1 mnth. After 2 or 3 days my bleeding increased and had big clots. It started from 13th December and continued till 7 days. Since 18th December again fibre kind of red clots started coming. On 27th December again heavy bleeding started and sometimes it lowers down and if there is little exertion bleeding increases. Kindly advice what should I do to stop it. I am married but since 1.5 years I am not living with him. My sis in law gave me a homeopathy medicine and mixed something in it which I don't know after that only my menstrual problem has started. So somehow I am also emotionally stressed.
Hello doctors sir here are my wife's last 3 month period cycle 1 cycle is 26 days, 2 cycle 26 days and this month of January it's 34 days so for this month which date is ovulation day? 29 jan my wife got the period in morning. So which should ovulation day. Please reply .
Taking a large no. of medications often leads to a dry mouth. Increase your fluid intake or ask your dentist about an artificial saliva product or chew sugarless gum after a meal to keep your mouth moist.
She's last period date was 6 january we do sex on 8 january nd now she had pain in stomach nd loose motions any chance of pregnancy please reply asap?
Stress is a condition in which we feel frustrated, angry or worried and anxious due to circumstances we find ourselves in. Stress also takes the form of different diseases in your body, if it is left untreated.
Even when you are faced with the same situations, it can cause a different stress response in different people. In homeopathy, mental symptoms of the patient are analytically checked. Homeopathy first identifies the root cause, and the treatment approach differs based on this finding. Usually, the understanding of both the psycho and the physiological profile of the patient are combined, with the psychological profile being given more importance.
Here is a list of valid reasons why choosing homeopathy for stress treatment
1. Identifying the cause
Homeopathic medicines are not designed to suppress the symptoms and offer superficial relief. They work towards restoring the vitality of the body as a whole so that the body can itself combat with the diseases. Similar is the case for stress. Homeopathic medications address the underlying issues that cause stress and, therefore, they help you in dealing with your medical condition more effectively and permanently.
2. Symptom-based treatment
Homeopathy recognizes the uniqueness of the various symptoms and responses associated with stress.
For instance: homeopathic medicines for stress, when the cause of stress is grief (eg: losing a dear one) is Ignatia and natrum mur; whereas the medicines for stress, when stress is caused due to 'long and stressful work hours' is kali phos.
3. In-depth research
Homeopathy treatment is based on in-depth research to ascertain the factors that are responsible for your stress and deal with your condition accordingly.
Your brain is just another organ operating on the same biochemical principles as or heart or thyroid or liver. We experience feelings, positive or negative, at the cellular level - scientifically, it is no more than a complex interaction of chemicals and electrical activity.
The approach of homeopathy is more specific and, therefore, more effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I had sex on 22nd January at 5 pm. My first day was 19th January 2017. I take ipill on 25th January at 1 pm. Now I have mild pain in my pelvic region. I am very sacred of this. One of my friend told me it is some ectopic pregnancy. Please tell me what it is. Is it chances of pregnancy. Or it is a sort of infection.
Diabetes has become a modern lifestyle disease. Younger age groups are affected by it, and with changing lifestyles, it is only poised to get worse. While this may sound scary, the news to cheer about is that it can be controlled to a large extent. By making lifestyle changes, altering diet, and improving foot care, diabetes control can be planned effectively. Both the onset of the disease and disease progression and complications can be controlled to a large extent.
Read on to know some changes in terms of lifestyle, diet and foot care to improve diabetes:
- Diet: You are what you eat, so it is advisable that you plan your meal carefully. Eat healthy and you will stay healthy. Include a lot of fiber in the form of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Reduce oils, sugar, salt, white rice, refined flour, etc. Increase unsaturated fatty acids and reduce saturated fatty acids. Ensure you get the right amount of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Ensure ample hydration for the body. Get into a pattern of eating small, frequent meals and avoid binge eating. This goes a long way in controlling sugar levels in the body.
- Lifestyle: Engage in exercise, both to keep your weight under control and to improve the function of insulin. This also helps to keep body fat under control. Talk to your doctor about what routine would work for you. Whether it is jogging, running, cycling, swimming or plain walking, take a pick and regularly do it. Your goal should be to spend 30 to 45 mins every day on brisk walking (at least 5 days a week). This helps the function of insulin and also helps in reducing complications arising from diabetes. If you are a smoker, this is the time to quit – the hazards and the benefits are way too many. A healthy lifestyle with exercise also helps to manage stress, as the exercise helps in stress management and weight management too. Reduced severity of diabetes induces a feeling of well-being too.
- Foot care: One of the main complications of diabetes is known as diabetic neuropathy, where the nerves are affected. There is loss of sensation in the extremities and therefore a blister or a corn on the foot can go unnoticed and continue to grow. This may develop into an ulcer, which may then require extensive repair and heal at a slow pace because of diabetes. Diabetic people are advised to watch and wash the feet regularly, dry it nicely, watch between the toes, keep the toenails trimmed, smoothen out the calluses and corns, and use proper footwear. Go for foot exams once in six months or a year. Any small wound should be attended to by the doctor.
These are some simple ways to combat diabetes, which can be planned into your daily routine.