Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Prema AnasuyaYour feedback matters!
I am 72. A year back my molar tooth (leftside) extracted by a dentist after that I got a catching on the left side of tongue tip. Some stiffness there and the dentist said that it some time happen due to nerve problem during surgery and advised me to take nurokind plus. I am taking this medicine for the past 10 months and find no improvement in the condition. I seek your advice in this matter.
I keep getting mouth ulcer (boils). When it comes I suffer for more than 15-20 days. Even yawning and talking becomes difficult. What is the main reason for such a disorder? what treatment is available to get quick relief and what precautions to be taken to avoid it?
I got my lips swallowed every time. I use omnacortil 40 aciloc 150 and dapsone 100. Will it work for me. Please tell.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.
I have problem in my teeth, I think my teeth may be affected by pyria which cause bad breath. Can you suggests any treatment for eliminate this disease.
My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well through brushing. I have a bad breath prblm too. Whenever I brush again it start to smell after 10 min. Remedy?
4 year back I meet with an accident The results of accident was my first and second molar teeth are broken (like half broken) I only have half first molar and half second moral teeth Now at present from 2 days I am having severe tooth pain only in left parts ((upper jaw and lower jaw)) of the teeth My teeth are white but in that broken area it's fully yellow colour -->>i am using pain killer now 1.tab Augmentin 625 mg (6) Twice daily 2. Zerodol so (6) Twice daily 3.metrogyl 400 mg Twice daily When I have visit a dentist he suggests me to go for root canal He suggests me the treatment plan like doctor (language) | | 6 -------------------- | | But I want to get root canal done after 2 months He said me it's cost (10000 RS )for root canal For only one teeth Can I go for root canal after 2 months or it should be done immediately? And even if there any doctors charge's less let me Know I will visit you presently I stay in Durgapur ,west Bengal.
I brush my teeth regularly twice a day but the colour remains yellowish, what can I do to whiten my teeth?
I am facing mouth problem due to my broken front teeth. My mouth getting scratch by the teeth. Should it capping my teeth or not?
My 3.5 year old son having trouble with his molars, when we consulted some dentist he suggest to remove all the molar except one since decay is deep. Can we do something to save these teeth. If molar would be removed how will eat and chew for next 10 years and spacing issue for the permanent teeth.
Sir I am 55 years old I am suffering from mouth ulcer, infection since last 3 months I had consult with ent. Dr. They have given me hexagel ointment, Gumex, n some vitamin tabs but I am not filling good. Pl advise me what to do or prescribe some a/biotic medicines to overcome the problem please. Expecting your early reply.
I have yellow teeth at the age 10 years now I am 18 years it is cause due to flourisus so how my teeth is clean it is possible.
I brush every day but teeth is little yellow in colour. Then I use Colgate whitening paste but there is no result can you help me?
Ulcers are painful sores on the lips, tongue, gums or the insides of the cheeks. These are common and usually happen due to bowel diseases, hormonal imbalances and stress. While there are medicines and ointments available to cure sores, you can cure the ulcers naturally also.
Rinse with baking soda - baking soda or salt can be used to rinse the mouth. Mix a few pinches of either in a glass of warm water. Now swish the water around the inside of your mouth and spit it out. Do this about three times in a day.
Orange juice - orange juice has vitamin c and as ulcers sometimes occur due to lack of this vitamin, drinking the juice can prove to be helpful.
Oral hygiene - prefer using toothbrushes with soft bristles. Also ensure that you brush your teeth after every meal to keep any food out of your mouth.
Avoid spices - avoid eating spicy, acidic and hot foods.
Extremely hot beverages - tea and coffee should be avoided. Yogurt and buttermilk, on the other hand, are highly beneficial.
Have onions - raw onion contains sulphur which is good for health of inside your mouth.
Consume amla - make a paste of indian gooseberry (amla) and apply it over the ulcer. This provides quick relief and healing.
Avoid meat - animal protein increases the acidity in the body. So, avoid fish and meat.
Gargle - use fresh coconut water to gargle with about three to four times a day. This cleanses the mouth and eases the pain.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.