Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Prem PatilYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/ Madam, I am suffering form sugar since last Two years taking a treatment from Dr. Rajeev Awasthi diabetes Gold Medlist practice in Lucknow. But last one years not taking any medicine, so my sugar level is high nearby 523 but last 2 week again taking tablets than sugar level is 246. What can I do? Please help me.
Sir , I have a problem of PE , I am not taking any medicine and any cure , I was mastaburate 1-2 times a day earlier , but now a days I stopped this bcs I feel weakness in me , 2 weeks before I read from google about kohinoor gold capsules , so I am taking this from 1 week , so kindly pls tell me , is it safe for me , for PE and for healthy sex life.
I have sex problem . Whenever I use to go for sex it takes only one minute to release my sperm even if I sex second time within half an hour same situation happens to me so please tell me what shud I do .
Suggest me any way that will help me to not sleep in day. Actually when I sleep in day and after wakeup I feel energyless.
Thumb or finger sucking is common in infants through the first year of their lives. A child usually turns to his thumb when he is tired, upset or bored.
A child younger than five years should not be pressured to stop thumb sucking. While majority of children give up such habits on their own before they enter school, about 15 percent of children continue thumb sucking past their fifth birthday. This is an age when teasing often starts, causing difficulties for children.
Apart from this, thumb sucking can also lead to dental problems. A child who is still sucking his thumb by age five, when permanent teeth start coming in, may develop an abnormal bite. In addition, prolonged thumb sucking can cause minor physical problems, such as chapped lips or cracked skin, calluses, or fingernail infections.
The effects of thumb sucking are usually reversible until the age of seven because children still have their deciduous (baby) teeth. If thumb sucking continues beyond that age, when the second teeth are erupting, permanent dental problems can occur.
There are various things you can do to help your child stop thumb sucking:
1. Reward your child and offer encouragement - For example, with a hug or praise to reinforce their decision to stop the habit.
2. Limit nagging - If children feel they are being nagged they will become defensive.
3. Mark their progress on a calendar - For example, place a star or a tick for each period (such as a day or week) that the child does not suck thumb or finger. Provide a special outing or a toy if the child gets through the period successfully.
4. Encourage bonding - For example, with a special toy.
5. Reminders - Give the child a mitten to wear as a reminder not to suck, or place unpleasant tasting nail paint (available from chemists) on the fingers or thumb. Placing a band aid over the thumb at bedtime is another reminder.
6. Offer distractions - While a child is watching tv, have toys available for children to play with. Sit with the child during this time and give a cuddle to help them not to suck. In the car, have toys available to keep children occupied.
7. Talk to your pediatrician and your child's dentist, who may recommend appropriate treatment that prevents thumb sucking.
I observed erection problems while sex from few months. And sex frequency also decreasing. What to do for better sex life?
Hello I am 19 year old male, last week when I masturbated the semen released was having little brown in colour, after that when I masturbated today then also there were tiny brownish particles in it. What can be its cause? Is it dangerous?
My sex power is very low I discharge between 1 minutes please tell me how I increase my sex power and give me those medicine which do not have any side effect. And tell me in simple language. And tell me how medicine I take. Daily or when I do sex.
My mother is a 40 years lady, recently went through a check up, found WBC count 22000, couple of days back had shivering in body with very low body temp, headache and body pain. Is it a case of leukemia or its normal. Thnkyou.
My mother is 44 years old. She like to eat bricks. She like the smell of brick. PlZz tell what to do?
Hello sir I have breathing problem and also I already test my lungs by pulmonary function test. There is some small problem in breathing. So what medicines I can take?
I am 59 years male and I suspect of having enlargement of prostate. Symptons like sudden urge to urinate, unable to control urine flow and slow dribbling while passing urine.
How long should I wear compression stockings to improve my circulation and how can I clean my wound?
When I do a full body checkup and all the test from a government for free but the test says am infected to STD diseases but am sure that I didn't have any sex or kiss then how am infected I asked this question before and didn't get a answer.
I am having itching in pennis. The fore skin has cuts. There is some white in the inside as well. I wash it again the next day it is there. Is it any infection.
In my last scan Doctor found an ovarian cyst. But after using tablets, when I go to scan today, they told the cyst is removed and there is no problem. Now I want to conceive, is it the right time to conceive? Or any problem happened? Can I use any medicines?
5 Things to Keep in Mind if you Have Had Unprotected Sex
If you are not planning to get pregnant, some kind of contraceptive precaution should always be taken before or during sex. But, sometimes real life situations do happen in emergency when one is either not ready / forgotten/ignorant or lazy to use these precautions. The resultant anxiety starts taking a toll on you from the next morning after. Here are a few things that every sensible woman should keep in mind:
1) Unwanted pregnancy: Please keep a track of your last period date i.e. the day you started to bleed in the last month and calculate a projected date when your periods will start in this month. One can roughly divide a 28 day cycle in 4 quarters. Then calculate in which quarter the unprotected sex happened. If it happened in the first and the last quarter, then your chances to conceive are extremely rare but theoretically a pregnancy can result from even a single sexual contact at any time of the period.
2) Emergency contraception: If a pregnancy is a total no-no, you must consult a doctor to give you emergency contraception. This tablet needs to be taken as early as possible and within 72 hours of unprotected contact. The sooner it is taken the better are the results but its effectiveness is not 100% and failures resulting in pregnancy happen many a times. So do not rely on emergency pills except in real emergencies.
There is another way to protect your-self which is considered more effective by doctors. Intrauterine devices (Copper-T or multiload)can be inserted in your uterus up-to 5 days after an unprotected intercourse and removed as soon as your periods come. You could keep it for longer if you wish to use it as your regular contraceptive. This is more effective in avoiding pregnancy as compared to the pill and you could discuss this option with your gynaecologist.
3) Sexually transmitted infections: If it has been a one night stand or you are not very sure of your partner's sexuality, you must visit your gynaecologist to get yourself tested. Usually sexually transmitted infections cause pain in your lower tummy, foul smelling or itchy vaginal discharge, difficulty in urination and painful sex. If you think you have developed a STD (sexually transmitted disease), treatment should be taken quickly to avoid permanent damage.
4) Urinary infections: Difficulty in passing urine/ burning sensation and passing it drop by drop could be a sign of urinary infection which happens commonly in sensitive women after oral or vaginal sex. If you have any problems like this a simple urine routine test should be done to detect infections and treatment taken soon to avoid bad effect on your kidney.
5) Delay in Periods: Sometimes after unprotected intercourse, the periods are delayed. This can happen due to many reasons. The commonest reason is a delay associated with the use of emergency pills(I-Pill/unwanted 72 etc. available in Indian markets)) of up to one week. Stress, hormonal imbalance and failure of emergency pills causing a pregnancy are others. Whatever be the reason, one should not take a chance and at least do a home pregnancy test once every three days till periods resume. If the home test shows a positive pregnancy, you should contact your gynaecologist for further help.