Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Prem PatilYour feedback matters!
I can not sleep peace full at night after every one and half or two hours it breaks and for the same the next entire day a drowsiness remains please suggest a permanent remedy for the same please.
My mother she is 59 she has Bp and sugar she takes tablets both r in normal range but she doesnt get proper sleep whenever she sleep she gets like long snore I she gets up which doctor we need to consult please suggest me.
Hi doctor I have a problem of hair fall and gas in stomach. Hair fall is intense so much that front portion of my hair is fast getting bald I have tried various medicine homeopathy, etc but not working also their is dandruff on my scalfand regarding stomach noises somewhat come from my stomach in morning and gas builds up each night around 9: 00 pm please suggest me what should I do.
I quite alcohol & tobacco from about 1year, and from last 6 months I feel heavy body, what could be the reason and what should I do? I'm 26 year old & diabetic.
There is a pain at Right side Hip. I scan my stomach and notice that there is a stone in right kidney measuring 4 mm. What to do now. Please Help me sir.
I'm 33 years old women my hb is 12.2 still i'm feeling very weak. My hands and feet feel very hot at night. I'm very weak in appearance. several time my blood sugar going on low.
Hello sir/mam I am 19 years old male and I want to increase my penis size and stamina please suggest me.
How to cure grade 1 fatty liver. Give me proper diet please What fruits I have to take What vegetables Can I take meat Can I take sprouted green grams, butter milk Please prescribe me proper diet.
Doctor, please check my report of Semen Analysis and tell me is everything good or not, if not what's the problem Thats my report SEMEN ANALYSIS:- Abstinence 4 days Collected Time 10: 15 Am liquefaction 25 min Volume 1.5 ml Colour Grey white Ph Acidic viscosity present CHEMICAL EXAMINATION:- Fructose positive MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION:- Total sperm count 50mil/cumm motility:- Active 55% Sluggish 25% Non motile 20% SPERM MORPHOLOGY:- Normal 65% Abnormal 35% Pus cells 3-4/hpf Impression normospermia kindly explain me clearly about the status based on that report.
I have a sexual problem and I done semen analysis. My semen volume 2, my sperm count is 125, my total motility (pm+npm) is 80 pm is 70 and npm is 10. Pls tell me about my report. Is this normal or not?
I am a 30 years old male and having problem in my penis foreskin. The foreskin swells and have pain during urination. Which specialist to consult.
Hi. I have an cold issues every now and then from childhood. But of lately I have started to experience severe pain in my head in the mornings so what I should do.
Sir I am 24 years un married .my penis is 5 inches on erection and 3.5 inches in circumference .its somewhat curvy towards left side. I am 5.10 feet tall and 55 kgs weighed .Can I satisfy my partner .is my penis is small. Wht should I do to increase my penis growth. Pls help me.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.