Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prem PatilYour feedback matters!
I have joints pain and stiff body after nightfall and I am suffering from premature ejaculation also. What should i do to cure?
I am 33 year old I have cyst in my body approx 4 in stomach 2 in chest 2 in hand how can I remove all test from my body?
I have nasal problem allergy I take nasal spray and one tablet daily cetrizine. What should i do to cure?
Hi, I want deep sex please confirm how many inches normally a women can consume while sex in her vagina or anal or mouth please help. I am going to marry next week.
main 27 years old hu meri skin par ring worm ho gaye h jinme bahut itching hoti h khujlane k sath hi ye aur bade ho jate h bahut serious problem hum bahut paresan hu koi permanent ilaaj bataiye.
Men worry about all sorts of things. Beyond the worries one might expect concerning work, relationships and the other basics of day-to-day life, many men have significant worries about their bodies. This surprising truth was revealed through an informal internet survey that asked men what bothered them the most about their bodies. What made them self-conscious? What did they worry about that they didn't like to share with others, for fear of ridicule?
The results were wide-ranging. Men worried about almost everything, including body odor, baldness, not being muscular enough, extra breast tissue, excessive sweating, breakouts, even how their profile looks from the side. Despite excellent penis care, men still have worries about the things like penis smells, penis size and more. Here are some of the top complaints:
1) To shave or not to shave? Male pattern baldness was one of the biggest issues for men, who complained not only about the way their hair looked, but about the question of whether they should shave it all off and just go truly bald.
2) Where is all that muscle? Men who work out all the time get quite discouraged at the fact that all the muscle they should be building just seems to go nowhere. Not seeing changes for a very long time can do a number on their self-esteem.
3) Why do things smell funny? From penis smells to underarm odor, men get a little freaked out when they can smell weird odors coming from their bodies. Even top-notch penis care might not be enough to abate the worry.
4) Where did man boobs come from? Some men suffer from gynecomastia, or an excess of breast tissue. These 'man boobs' can make a man very self-conscious, and can lead to problems with everything from getting dressed in the morning to intimacy with a partner.
5) Pimples are for teenagers, right? Unfortunately, many men battle breakouts, no matter their age. This can lead to a great deal of anxiety and the feeling that everyone is looking at the breakouts and making all sorts of judgments.
6) Just what is a good penis size? Many men have concerns about penis size, and worry that they might not be as good in bed as they think. They might also have worries about being 'challenged' in bed and found to be lacking, such as with a partner who decides they prefer a sex toy over the real thing.
7) Does this angle look weird? Women aren't the only ones who study themselves in the mirror and try to figure out which angle looks best. Men often worry about things like their profile, the shape of their nose, their lips - and, well, practically everything else.
Notice that though one of the big seven issues men worry about is penis size, they also worry about many other things, including body and penis odor, how muscular their body is, and even how many pimples have erupted this week. Though these worries might hang around no matter what, there are some things that men can do to boost their self-image and self-esteem.
How to handle the things that trigger worry
- The good news is that most of these issues can be addressed with good health and personal care. For instance, alleviating body odor might require taking more than one shower a day, switching to a more powerful cleanser, or putting deodorant on earlier during the day - or even at night, allowing the ingredients more time to work. For those who worry about baldness, perhaps a well-done trim or remaining hair will be much more attractive than simply shaving off what is left. Men who deal with breakouts might want to change their facial cleaning routine to find one that works better for their skin type.
- When it comes to penis worries, men can't go wrong with proper hygiene. From being sure to thoroughly clean the penis to making good use of a high-quality penis health crème (most health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil), men can help ensure that their manhood is as handsome as possible. Thoroughly cleaning the penis, including careful attention to the foreskin in uncircumcised men, can help ensure no buildup of smegma - that's the main cause of penis odor. After a thorough cleansing, apply a generous amount of penis health crème to ensure supple skin and the best penis health.
- In the end, it is very important to remember: Most things a man worries about aren't even noticed by those around him. That doesn't mean those worries should be discounted, but it does mean that the worrywarts among us can relax a bit.
One of the most common reasons of erectile dysfunction is obesity, which might sink your intimate life to a great extent. It is really crucial that you are in control of your weight and regain your libido.
One of the most common chronic conditions that men face is that of erectile dysfunction (ED). Statistically, over 18 million men above the age of 20 experience it to some degree. It is an inability to achieve or maintain erection required for desired sexual activity. Though there might be various reasons for it, there is a consistent connection between obesity and sexual dysfunction. It has been found that obese men are prone to ED 2.5 times more than those of normal weight. These symptoms of ED and various other health issues can be observed if you are just 30 pounds overweight!
- Obesity causes atherosclerosis, which is a cardiovascular condition. In this condition, cholesterol is deposited on the walls of blood vessels, thus restraining blood flow to the organs in the body including the penis.
- The testosterone level in obese men is low. Due to absence of this sexually-stimulating hormone, there is an inability to achieve erections as testosterone is needed to increase the level of nitric oxide in penile tissue, which acts as a blood vessel dilator.
- In most cases, erectile dysfunction is considered as the first sign of a weak heart in men who are overweight.
- Men might experience a low libido, because of the reduced testosterone levels.
- They might experience a depressed mood and lowering in their levels of energy.
- They might experience a diminished sense of vitality.
It’s really crucial to shed that extra weight if you want to regain your sex life. It has been found by researchers at the Center for Obesity Management in Naples, Italy that one third of obese men have improved sexual activity after they lost weight.
- Lose weight. Check on how much you eat in a day. Aim at losing 1 to 2 pounds a week, which equals to losing around 500 to 1000 calories in a day.
- Look out for what you eat in a day. Avoid chips and dips, and become friends with greens and other raw vegetables as your snack. Stop eating the processed and red meats; replace them with fish instead. Switch to whole grains.
- Physical activity is the most important aspect when it comes to losing weight. Implement a successful weight-loss strategy. Take out some time by skipping a few episodes of your TV show, get up from the couch, and get active for around 30-45 minutes in a day. Repeat this 3-5 times in a week.
- Lastly, maintain these habits until you don’t shed those extra pounds that are a hindrance to your sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.