Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prem Chib
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prem ChibYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old girl and suffering from allergy due to sunlight and sweating. Due to allergy I used to have rashes which are cured after sometime of its own. What should I do?
I have a sever headache after three months I got to know dat I am suffering from sinus. So what is the medicine or treatment I shouldundergo?
My anxiety level has become high I will have heart palpitation headache neck pain right side chest paining cold sweet I feel like I am fainting but I will not fant some time it disturb me lot in the sleep I am unable to concentrate on work as well how can we prevent this visited doctor all the report were positive they did ecg ultrasound adobem lipid profile, lft, kft, thyroid blood test, urine test, chest xray please advise me how can I prevent this.
I have hydrocele problem my balls size big. It is harmful or normal? this problem is from 6 years. What should i do?
Sir/madam, I mistakenly had a intercourse with a person 6 months ago. But now my family doesn't allow me to marry with him. They fixed my marriage with someone else who is unknown of this intercourse so now my problem how I will manage to hide this intercourse truth at our first night meeting with my would be husband .what step I will take now so that he will not know that I had intercourse earlier. My marriage is going to happen in coming 6 month. So I request to consider my problem and give me some suggestions.
I have a girlfriend and while having sex she wants me to make my fucking speed more . And also she want my penis girth to be more . What can I do for both these things? please suggest me . I am overweight.
Hello I have stomach problem, gastric problem, does not digest properly, go to toilet after food and by gas problem it cause too much headache. Less weight according to height. So please tell me about full diet plan and medicine.
If you are suffering from arthritis, it is important for you to know about how it affects your knee and other joints. Arthritis is a chronic, systematic inflammatory disease which damages your joints and connective tissues. Your knee is commonly affected by arthritis and there are three primary types of arthritis that occur in the knees. They include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and post-traumatic arthritis.
Types of arthritis
The different types of arthritis affecting the knees occur due to different reasons. Osteoarthritis is a progressive condition, which wears away the joint cartilage over time. Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory condition, which may occur at any age. Post-traumatic arthritis occurs after an injury is inflicted to the knee and may occur several years after a ligament injury or knee fracture.
- Arthritis pain may occur all of a sudden but develops slowly. In the early stages, the pain is observed in the morning after you have been inactive over the night. Pain is likely when you want to move around. Pain may be experienced even when immobile.
- Periodic inflammation is a common symptom of arthritis of the knee. This happens because of the formation of bone spurs or excess fluids in your knee. The swelling gets pronounced after being inactive for a long period. The skin on your knee may look red and feel warm while you touch it. This may lead to chronic inflammation, which is very difficult to manage.
There are several ways of treating knee arthritis. The mode of treatment depends on the severity and cause of knee arthritis. NSAIDS or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are commonly prescribed for dealing with arthritis pain temporarily. Other medicines used for knee arthritis treatment are as follows:
- Analgesics, which help in pain reduction act as good alternatives to NSAIDS.
- Corticosteroids are used for reducing inflammation.
- Certain DMARDs or disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs are used.
Certain injections that are used for helping with knee arthritis. They include:
- Hyaluronic acid supplements, which ease the pain and inflammation by lubricating your knee joints.
- Corticosteroid injections also soothe inflammation and pain.
You may also require a surgery for dealing with knee arthritis when other modes of treatment fail. The most common surgeries are as follows:
- Total joint replacement, where your knee is replaced with a prosthetic made of metal, plastic or ceramic.
- Osteotomy, where the knee bones are modified for controlling pressure and damage in the knees.
- Arthroscopy, where an incision is made in the knee for removing damaged parts.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor, if you experience any symptom of knee arthritis. Early treatment will prevent the condition from worsening.