Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prem ChibYour feedback matters!
Hello all. Now a days H1N1 is spreading every where. . Just want to know that vaccination is safe and where can take this vaccination for my family and kid in bangalore. Is there any side effects of this vaccination?
I have masturbating from 10 years, I'm single. Next month I'm getting married, can I give a birth to child or not.
I am 29 years male and have a problem during sexual intercourse the ejaculation is within a minutes. Literally am feeling very sad, I want to increase my stamina please suggest me.
My friend's mother was hospitalized yesterday after some symptoms of minor heart attack. And he's very much worried. She is in ICU till now and has low BP as heart is weak to pump blood as said by doctor. She is also on insulin as she is a sugar patient. I have ICU chart with me, I can share it. Doctor is saying she is responding to treatment well but my concern is having a low BP can be a situation to worry about.
I'm 20 years old and I've been stammering from past 7 years. What are the causes of stammering? How to cure it?
I am having allergy for the past 3 years and it is under control only when I am having a tablet of months LC. When I stop eating the tablet I firstly feel itchy throat followed by lots of sneezing which is uncontrollable and then watery eyes along with watery and a blocked nose, is there any medicine which can cure it permanently?
How to protect my kidney? I have taken practice and decadan so I want to that medicine discontinue. If tjat medicine discontinue then face very problem face so how to discontinue. Tell me dear sir.
I am looking forward to hearing back from you and your friends and colleagues to the right thing to remember the name suggests a good idea of the day..
Sir madam mere gale me dard hai aur me bhi andar lu to drd hota hai and cold bhi h aur sneezes bhi aa rhi h.kharash h gle me. please hlp.
Hi im 29 years and I have cold and cough problem. Every month I have cold and cough. Some time cough gets so serious. I visited doctor and taken medicine but not effect.
My wife (48 years) suffering from urticaria for last 15 years. Presently she is taking steroid every day. Experienced doctors please advise.?
I am suffering from fever last 2 weeks what should I do. For make my health as fit as I was earlier please tell me.
If I take a hepatitis b booster dose will it decrease my anti-hbs level? My current value is 98.61 mlu/mlI am asking this because my wife is hepatitis b positive and don't want to take any chance.
Sir, at present I am suffering by borderline Diabetes on having laboratory test it is always come near by morning without any food or drink - between 100 to 120 and after two hours of my lunch it is coming between 150 to 170. Can I be a non diabetes person? If yes, than how I can be non Diabetes person. At present my edge is 67 years. Except border line Diabetes I have no any other health problem I am probably fit and fine. Please guide me as early as possible. Thanks.
I am 21 years old I have severe cold could not breath properly. I tried Vicks and home remedies like Tulasi! please help me.
The menopause can take three very different routes for women. There are those who sail through it with very few symptoms or problems and don't even notice that their ovaries have stopped producing the hormone. Then there are those for whom it is a matter of a few hot flushes and a couple of night sweats, doesn't last long and not really a bother. This usually marks a relief from the periods. But for some it is abject misery accompanied with crippling fatigue, absolute exhaustion, hot flushes, vaginal drying, mood swings along with low desire or lack of sexual feelings. These symptoms might persist for more than 7 years.
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is considered to be an effective treatment for menopausal symptoms. The other problems linked with menopause can also be influenced by HRT in a positive manner.
HRT is indicated in:
- Treatment of symptoms of menopause and the risk benefit ratio is apt for the women and they have been informed about the same
- For women who are around 51 years and are reaching menopause even though they are asymptomatic
- In women who are at the risk of osteoporotic fractures and are under 60 years and the non-estrogen treatments cannot be given
- HRT is not recommended in women who are above 60 years
Benefits of HRT:
The benefits of HRT usually are more than the risk if done in a woman who is under 60 years of age.
- Improvement in quality of life by relieving muscle pains and improving sleep
- The mood swings are controlled and low moods are usually alleviated by HRT. Low moods usually arise due to menopause.
- It reduces the vasomotor symptoms, usually within four months of the treatment with maximum benefit in three months
- HRT improves the urogenital symptoms by lowering the vaginal dryness, vaginal atrophy, urinary frequency and symptoms.
- HRT reduces the risk of osteoporosis. HRT is believed to preserve the bone mass density of the skeletal sites thus reducing the chances of vertebral and nonvertebral fractures.
- HRT also reduces the risk of colorectal cancer and cardiovascular diseases
Risks of HRT:
The main risks of HRT are stroke, endometrial and breast cancer, thromboembolic disease, pulmonary embolism and gallbladder disease. Though other risks are:
- It increases the risk of ischemic stroke
- There is a small risk associated with breast cancer and the risk increases more, if the woman is underweight or overweight, alcohol user, smoker and stops HRT suddenly
- Estrogen only HRTs can increase the risk of endometrial cancer. If cyclical progestogen is used for 10 days for 28 cycles then the risk is eliminated.