Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prem C DoreYour feedback matters!
R cin450 is best medicine for the tuberculosis patient and is their any side effects of this medicine
My friend recently had a angioplasty done around 1 month back (01st Aug 2016) with 100% blockage (thrombosis) on RCA. He is on medication for blood thinner & Cholesterol ie Brilinta, Ecosprin & Storvas/Reva. He neither has diabetic nor hs hypertension. Also Dr. says he does not hv cholesterol. My Questions 1) Since angioplasty is done as such young age, will there be any cardio risk/problem in long run. Will he be able to live a normal life as he is a sports person 2) After the angioplasty, he has breathlessness & heaviness in his chest. Are these the side effects of the medicine that he take. Will he hv to continue for the medicine in entire life. 3) He hs started drinking Garlic & Ginger juice in the morning 1 teaspoon empty stomach, cut down on red meat & started consuming low fats oil. Will this reduce the medication 4) he hs started brisk walking (around 5k steps) exercise in morning & night (after dinner). Is this length of walk enough or should he increase his steps. Is that enough for losing weight n fat/ cholesterol? Detailed response against each point will be highly appreciated. Thanx -SQ-
Hello Doctor, I am a 34 year old female who has in past suffered from recurrent ovarian cysts which have been removed thrice by laproscopy. I am suffering a dull ache on lower left side of stomach for past 5 months. Got an abdomen and transvaginal ultrasound done which is normal. Doctor says everything is ok but dull pain is still there. Wanted to check if could be due to non gynecological reasons and weather I should have some other tests?
One of my relatives was unknowingly consumed at least 5ml of Lizol and he is unable to sleep in the night and he is quite active in the morning. Can you suggest best treatment to overcome this problem? Kindly reply immediately to my email as my smartphone is not functioning properly.
My bp getting low from few months because of this problem my face color get to dark as compare to original color.
Studies show that 1 out of 3 men worldwide experience the problem of premature ejaculation (PE), with men of all age groups from as young as early 20s to even 60 year olds suffering from it at some point of their lives. The main causes behind this problem are neurobiological in nature. Research suggests that hypersensitivity of the penis alongside a reduction in the brain’s serotonin levels (brain chemicals that control your sexual desire) is a cause of PE in men.
Even so, you may be suffering from PE if you experience these symptoms:
- If you ejaculate within a minute of sexual penetration
- If you’re unable to control your ejaculation during all episodes of sexual penetration
- Experiencing feelings of frustration and distress, and avoiding sexual contact as a result
4 Simple Ways to Delay or Control Ejaculation
The practice of certain techniques can help you to delay ejaculation and lead to a more satisfying sexual experience. Here are some of these techniques:
1. Kegel Exercises: Helping you to improve the control of your sexual response is the Kegel routine. The exercise aims to bring about the strengthening of your pelvic region, and subsequently your pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle (the large muscle that stretches all the way from the pubic bone to the tail bone) that is responsible for PE. The Kegel technique calls for tightening and then releasing of the PC muscle for 10 seconds. With a 10 second interval in between each set, you should do about three sets of this to be able to slow things down when you feel yourself experiencing an orgasm.
2. Start-stop Technique: One of the simplest techniques for controlling or delaying your ejaculation, the start-stop technique could be done solo or with your partner. This climax control method involves the stimulation of your penis to the point of orgasm but stopping just before it occurs. The stimulation should last about 30-60 seconds, followed by a period of rest to allow you to regain control before starting all over again. The process should be repeated 4-5 times so as to enable you to identify your point of delay.
3. Squeeze Technique: In this technique, you’re required to squeeze the end of the penis that is the point between the shaft and the glans (the rounded part at the end of the penis), until the need to ejaculate passes. You could do this technique alone or with your partner. You can repeat this process 4-5 times until the time you feel that you can no longer control your orgasm. While helping you to discover your point of no return, the technique enables you to delay your episodes of ejaculation.
4. Deep Breathing Technique: The practice of the 5 minutes deep breathing technique can help to delay your sexual response to a great extent. Every breath that you inhale and exhale during those 5 minutes would enable you to exercise better control over the tension and arousal that brings about untimely ejaculation. For this, you need spend about 5 seconds taking in a deep breath, followed by 3 seconds of holding it in, and then 5 seconds of deep exhalation. This inhaling and exhaling rhythm should be done for 5 minutes so as to render you with the ability to control your PE. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I'm taking Femilon for regulating my periods. I have pcod and thyroid too. Can I try to conceive after this pack or should I take one more set of Femilon? Will taking Femilon affect Ovulation?
I am suffering from dry cough from last 10 days and when I cough more, I am suffering from chest pain. Pls suggest what I do.
I have disease of colitis problem so I can't understand how can I remove from this problem, I suffering from irregular bowel problems. I had consulted with doctor but I have no remedy.
I am 24 years male. I have scalp psoriasis from 9 years. Itchy scalp, white flakes, hair loss are my problems. Can anyone suggest me a natural diet and medication for my problem? And I lost 1/4th hairs near my forehead. Can it be reversible?
Is it good to make love with a pregnant woman and ejaculate inside her even though she is almost 9 months?
I am a diabetic patient having fasting sugar 300. What foods to be avoided and my daily diet measures.
Throat pain mainly occurs due to two conditions 'sore throat' or 'strep throat'. Often the terms 'sore throat' and 'strep throat' are used interchangeably, but they don't indicate the same thing. While a sore throat is a condition mostly followed by common cold, runny nose or congestion; strep throat is a bacteria induced infection. The bacterium called Streptococcus is responsible for strep throat.
The most common reason behind a sore throat is a viral infection like flu or cold. So, if you've a sore throat that is caused by virus, there is no reason to worry as it can be treated easily. But if you are suffering from strep throat or streptococcal infection, then antibiotic drugs for additional treatment will be required to avoid complications.
Signs and symptoms of a strep throat (which indicates that your throat pain is serious and needs attention) include:
- Pain while swallowing food
- Sore throat which usually persists for more than 48 hours
- Small red spots at the roof top of your mouth
- Swollen and red tonsils at times with streaks of pus or white patches
- Swollen, benign lymph nodes in your neck
- Body aches
- Vomiting or feeling of nausea, especially amongst younger children
When these signs and symptoms become noticeable, you need to promptly visit your doctor for test and treatment. And, if the reports indicate strep throat, then your doctor will prescribe you some oral antibiotics to reduce the complications and severity of symptoms so that it doesn't spread to others. You are advised to follow your prescription properly and stay indoors for at least a day after starting your medication. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.