Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prem
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. PremYour feedback matters!
I'm only 24 year old but my breast is so heavy and I have problem of body fat like underarm fat and arm fat please help me.
I am unable to sleep properly. I am 38 years old married having one issue baby boy 10 years that is the main problem because of him i can't get proper sleep. what should i do ?
I am facing weakness not able to active accordingly a normal man. I used to proper morning walk but now why is happening. Kindly give a proper guide ness.
I'm 20 years old but my height in 5.1 I need to increase my height there is any medicine to increase height please help me with that.
Dr. I am suffering with the depression from the last 4-5 years continuing under medicine. I have much tried to come out from this disease by my self but can't come out. This tym I am taking flexotine in morning and clonotril in bed tym but no more relief. I am very tensed wid this disease and my life is dispoiling slowly. I have no desire to do work effortly. Sumtym I think to kill my self and no desire to live due to this bad disease of brain coz no memory power left, no new catching memory power, no any concentration. What to do Dr. I want improve my self lyk I was 4-5 years before very active ,everything had been on my tips. Dr. pls tell that is depression curable disease completely. I want to live my lyf happily wid high active brain. Pls suggest I am completely ready to do anything for coming out from this disease of brain. Thanking you Yogesh kumar (9958464727)
Am 50 years old male diabetic but under control having fore skin tight and cracked am taking both ayurvedic and allopathy medicines for diabetes. Please advise regarding my fore skin problem.
I am 20 years female. Can anything help me increase height now? please docs tell it is possible or not? Should I try or stop hoping. If it cn increase then hiw? Natural way? Please please help.
A spinal cord injury is a damage to the spinal cord. It’s an extremely serious type of physical trauma that’s likely to have a lasting and significant impact on most aspects of daily life.
The spinal cord is responsible for sending messages from the brain to all parts of the body. It also sends messages from the body to the brain. We are able to perceive pain and move our limbs because of messages sent through the spinal cord.
If the spinal cord sustains an injury, some or all of these impulses may not be able to ‘get through’. The result is a complete or total loss of sensation and mobility below the injury. A spinal cord injury closer to the neck will typically cause paralysis throughout a larger part of the body than one in the lower back area.
A spinal cord injury is often the result of an unpredictable accident or violent event. The following can all result in damage to the spinal cord:
- a violent attack such as a stabbing or a gunshot
- diving into water that’s too shallow and hitting the bottom
- trauma during a car accident (specifically, trauma to the face, head and neck region, back, or chest area)
- falling from a significant height
- head or spinal injuries during sporting events
- electrical accidents
- severe twisting of the middle portion of the torso
Some symptoms of a spinal cord injury include:
- problems walking
- loss of control of the bladder or bowels
- inability to move the arms or legs
- feelings of spreading numbness or tingling in the extremities
- pain, pressure, stiffness in the back or neck area
- signs of shock
- unnatural positioning of the head
If you suspect that someone has a back or neck injury:
- Don’t move the injured person – permanent paralysis and other serious complications may result
- Call 911 or your local emergency medical assistance number
- Keep the person still
- Place heavy towels on both sides of the neck or hold the head and neck to prevent them from moving until emergency care arrives
- Provide basic first aid, such as stopping any bleeding and making the person comfortable, without moving the head or neck
Because spinal cord injuries are often due to unpredictable events, the best you can do is reduce your risk.
Some risk-reducing measures include:
- always wearing a seatbelt while in a car
- wearing proper protective gear while playing sports
- never diving into water unless you’ve examined it first to make sure it’s deep enough and free of rocks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.