Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti DineshYour feedback matters!
I haven't sleep for the past one week. My throat is irritating a lot and I have lot of body aches. I have pain inside the cheeks, it like farady spot inside for the long time. I have tried many medicines which was commonly used for mouth ulcers. But no use of it. Kindly help me?
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.
Hi I am suffering from mouth ulcers frequently. I am a asthamatic I use inhaler. But I wash my mouth regularly after using inhaler. Even though I am getting more mouth ulcers. Help me with that problem.
My teeth is so bad for long year I did use many things like salt and lemon and many even I had clean 2 times but still any change.
I have tooth ache from last 2 days and red eyes from last one week. Please can you tell me. What should I do.
i brush two times per day but my teeth are continuously yellow colour i. E teeth upper layer are continue removing. Which doing to back to my white layer on teeth.
Teeth gaping can be failed or not ?teeth ki gape kaise bhar sakti he koi dikkat to nhi age 16 year he.
Hi doctor. I am 19 years old. I have suffering from chronic tiredness, dental issues, stomach disorders, joint pains and head aches a lil often. I have been into this from around 2 years. Just after I had root canal with amulgum-black fillings in my teeths. Is it in someway related to this?
I'm 22, male. I have pain in my tooth while I eat sweets. I think I may have cavities but there is nothing visible. Could you say me what is the problem and what is the cure? Also I had body lice which has currently gone but not 100%. I did not take any treatment but those reduced because of neem. What should I do to remove it completely? I think there may be some hidden in my head. Will that be possible and what will the cure for it?
Diabetes and Dental Disease : *A two way street*.
Diabetes is a *multifactorial* disease that affect various organ of our body like heart, kidney, eyes and of course not sparing one of the vital organ like mouth including teeth and gums. Teeth and gums are indispensable Do us as we chew our food. Digestion begin in mouth. diabetes affect our oral cavity leads to loosening of tooth, swelling of gums, and also bone loss around the teeth leads to pus pain, discomfort. Researchers have proved diabetes to be a double edge sword means it impairs sugar control & also let our body fail to cope with it.
*Dental Surgeons* play a key role in diagnosing diabetes and also treat the symptoms related to diabetes and also controls sugar through dental treatment.
So diabetic patients warrant urgent referral to *dental surgeons* and get all round treatment of oral cavity.
Remember the notion goes in its way:
"Pain is mandatory but suffering is optional.
Thanks and Regards
Dr. Souvagya Ranjan Kar