Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have lot of pain in period time. Please suggest me what I do. I feel full back pain, stomach pain and fully leg pain. Please suggest what I do.
Give tips to get rid of acid reflux and heart burning. I also want to know does drinking beer is a reason for acid reflux and heart burn? Give me remedies for them and reason.
I have been diagnosed with anxiety neurosis. It feels very uncomfortable at my left chest. Multiple ECG done. Nothing found. I am very negative. Thinks negative. M I developing any heart issues or its just in my mind? Pls advice.
I want my face pimple free. I had suffering from 6 years, lots of marks, scars, hole in my face.Please help.
I am losing hair quickly and have triad many type of shampoos but no effect yet I am not sure what else can I do .can you please help me with this.
What should be the diet for a glowing and healthy skin. And what should be the diet for no acidity? please advise.
Am Prashanth I want to gain weight Now am 53 kg My age 20 Height 5.8 F Suggest me which food I want to take Need your suggestions sir.
HI. I ama 25 year old girl. Nw days facing problem of hair fall. My natural shape of hair is so thin but the speed of hairfall increasing day by day. Do not knw d reasons.
I do not know why I feel back ache whenever for a long time I bow down for washing my clothes and any other work. Please suggest me some exercise for this or any good tips to avoid this ache.
I am 21 years old male and I have fever from 2 days, I already taken prior medicine from medical shop and still I am not feeling well. Please help me.
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: It may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.