Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preetha TilakYour feedback matters!
I am getting recurring large blister underneath my tongue. This is 5th blister in a month. It is occurring at same place. Please guide me with necessary suggestion.
2. Brush the outer surface of each tooth, upper and lower, keeping the bristles angled against the gum line.
3. Use the same method on the inside surfaces of all your teeth.
4. In case you cannot follow the above do visit us for demonstration of correct brushing ..
Sir, I have problem in my teeth. When I sit near my friends they tell me that from. My teeth stench creates. please help me sir.
Sir I suffering from mouth ulcer. What can I do? Due to it I have lots of problems in eating food and speaking.
My teeth are getting yellowish day by day Even I'm regularly cleaning my teeth Kindly suggest a permanent solutions for this.
Hi I had protected sex dec 02 2015 after 3 days I developed fever and till now the mild fever is On/ Off. I had diarrhea from dec 10 to till date and from last two days I see red dots at the tip of tongue and little white patches on my tongue. Please let me know if I am having HIV?
How to make teeth healthy and strong for a long period Also I ate guthka due to which they got reddish, suggest me.
Hello, sir my father have been recovered from cancer that is 1st n 2nd stage in neck behind the tongue he has been recover last year by month of september'2014. But still now he is not getting any taste while eating anything. He cannot eat spicy things. His tongue always remain dry due to saliva destroy, so how can he will be able to eat every thing specialy spicy.
I have a two white patches at under tongue in my mouth and one white patch on side of tongue. My stomach was not clear fresh properly from few days what can I do I also take B complex capsule.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.