Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Pravina KoteshwarYour feedback matters!
My parents are both a diabetes patients how can they come to control and what are the foods they should have in regular base to be control.
Am 76 year. Have to go for urination 2 to 3 times in the night. Of course I drink 2 to 3 glasses of water before going to bed. I take 4 to 5 glasses of water during day time. Should I reduce the quantity of water? Every morning first thing I take Green tea with 2 table spoon of honey, one lemon juice and half tea spoon turmeric powder. I do't have any other ailment except hypertension for which I take regularly doctor's prescribed medicine. Thanking you in advance for your valued advice.
I am 16 years old and very much addicted to masturbation what should I do to leave it and does it has any side effects.
In last 10 days I have a very hard pain in my head and when I rest it's normal but when I wake up I have a very hard pain instantly so pls give me advise what can I do pls.
Hii sir my self shabir khan i'm suffering from tyfyd fever from 10 days wat treatment should I take.
Doctor I have a brother he is going to be 9 years and he has a sever neck pain and that is spreading to his shoulders muscles pls tell us a treatment.
Penis is itching and its having red and white spot LST night I had sex with my wife after that next day its start itching Actually when we r having sex my wife say its paining I cant do C is having jalan type something I tried to do many a times that night but c start crying and that's y half we done next morning everything is OK and we had sex normally but after 4-5 hours my penis start itching I went to washroom and c its become red and having red and white dane type something and now m pain please help as soon as possible.
My performance is not better in doing sex from 6 months. Before I was doing sex 2 to 3 times daily from my marriage since 10 years. Penetration time erection coming down. Or some time preejaculation and not so interested only weekly 2 times doing now. Doctor advice me take SD pill for 1 month. I am diabetic from 4 years janumet 50/500 morning and amryl. M1 at night taking. So any suggestion please.
Am 26 years old I did masturbation many times and I starred from on my 16 age. So now my penny is very small length as well thick. Wt can do for increase the size please help me.
I am a 50 year old lady. Have been having low grade fever on n off for 2 years. Results show nothing. Pls advise.
Mujhe khashi or jhukam h uske liye maine medicine le per abhi thek nahi hua h please koi medicine bataye.
My wife is facing serious psoriasis on the head she had taken ayurvedic medicine for three months after that 80% was cured but now again she was back to the same position and slowly coming inside the ear also. Please suggest.
I have problem of sperm count and sperm motility it varies every month when I do the semen analysis, sometimes it shows normal results and sometimes it shows abnormal results. What should I do to improve the sperm count and motility, is there any changes I have to do in lifestyle modification.
A dysfunction or health problem which affects your physical relation with your partner is an issue that may occur at any period of the intercourse cycle. These issues affect both, men and women.
Sexual dysfunction in men can be a consequence of a physical or mental issues, including stress.
The problems men may encounter include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): ED can be a cause of medications, for example, diabetes or hypertension, or by anxiety about engaging in sexual relations. Dejection, weariness, and anxiety can add to it.
- Ejaculation issues: These include untimely (discharge that happens too soon during intercourse) and the powerlessness to discharge by any means. The causes include medicines, like antidepressants, nervousness about sex, a past filled with sexual injury and trauma, (for example, an accomplice being unfaithful), and guilt.
- Low libido: Mental issues like anxiety and tension about engaging in sexual relations can prompt a diminished or no sexual craving. Diminished hormone levels (especially if testosterone is low), physical ailments, and pharmaceutical symptoms can lessen the testosterone.
In many cases, sexual dysfunction in women might include:
- Vaginal dryness: This can lead to issues with excitement and craving, as sex can be painful when the vagina is not lubricated. Vaginal dryness can come about because of hormonal changes that happen during and after menopause or while breastfeeding, for instance. Mental issues, similar to tension about sex, can also cause vaginal dryness.
- Low drive: Absence of sexual yearning can be created by lower levels of the hormone estrogen. Exhaustion, misery, and tension prompts low charisma.
- Trouble achieving orgasm: Failure to have an orgasm can influence both men and women. Once more, some stimulant drugs can likewise bring about a solution for these issues.
- Pain during sex: Known as vulvodynia or vulvar vestibulitis, and even vaginismus, these conditions can bring about spasms that lead to pain during intercourse.
If you are encountering sexual health problems, raise your worries with your specialist. You can regularly redress your issue by:
- Getting the best possible treatment of any hidden therapeutic condition
- Speaking with your partner transparently about your sexual relationship
- Keeping away from liquor, smoking, and medication use
- Overseeing anxiety, uneasiness, and gloom
- If you think you are suffering from any other ailment, discuss with your specialist about therapy that can help you in such a case.
- Restorative treatment: This includes treatment of any physical issue that might add to a man's sexual problems.
- Drugs: Medications, for example, Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, or Viagra may enhance erectile capacity in men by improving the blood stream to the penis.
- Mental treatment: Therapy with a prepared advisor can help address sentiments of uneasiness, apprehension, or blame.
- Education about sex and sexual practices and reactions may also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.