Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen SYour feedback matters!
I am a 17 year old male. I had suffering from unusual sneezing and I caught cold easily and very often. So my doctor prescribed to allergy test: serum IgE. Allergens found to be in high quantity: 20198. So he prescribed to take Ventidox DL once a day after dinner and said it's gonna be a long time treatment. After 4 months, now I'm having unusual stools. I'm not getting urge regularly as I used to get before. Also stool quantity & quality has decreased. And I'm also having very warm & hot (with inflammation) & odorous flatulence. Please tell me what are the reasons for this sudden change?
Some skin allergy on leg fingers as some allergy and allergy in hand fingers also I want some safety security about this allergy.
I am suffering from diarrhea for about one week. Please suggest me a remedy. I do not want to go to the hospital. Some easy remedies that I can do it in my house itself.
On which days I can have sex without condoms or pills. My periods came after 30 days and past was on 5 jan.
I am struggling with my red eyes daily someone says it as a dust allergy but it is too irritating what can I do?
Acidity is a general term which usually refers to regurgitation of acid or partly digested food from the stomach into the food pipe (Oesophagus) or mouth.
The sourness is due to fermentation of food in the stomach or over secretion of acid.
Heartburn describes a burning sensation behind the breast bone or sternum.
Irregular eating habits
Certain drugs like aspirin, antibiotics, etc
Bending, lying down or physical exertion too soon after eating
Certain food like tomatoes, citrus fruits, onion, coffee, tea can also cause acidity
Burning in the chest after eating.
Sour eructations. Belching.
A feeling that food is getting stuck after swallowing.
Dos & Dont's
Recognize signs of stress and identify the causes. At work reduce stress by learning to avoid long hours, not accepting unrealistic demands, setting realistic goals, accepting changes optimistically and not taking work related problems home. At home air your grievances, share your problems and regular weekend breaks with the family.
Take time to relax allowing about 20 minutes of leisure before and after eating and make meals enjoyable, unstressful occasions.
Eat slowly, chew each mouthful well.
Eat meals at regular timings. Eat frequently but in small quantities. Do not overeat.
Avoid drinking immediately before meals and drink sparingly during meals.
Do not lie down immediately after meals.
Eat less spicy, avoid fatty, fried food and those that contain possible irritants such as chemical food additives or hot spices.
Avoid alcohol, reduce the amount of coffee and tea and avoid them entirely during an attack.
Don't smoke. It will irritate the stomach lining.
Drink cold milk at the time of heartburn.
Avoid painkillers or medicine which cause acidity.
Hot compresses over the stomach are said to improve the blood supply in the area and relax the muscles.
you can request in private message for a proper treatment plan
find different tips on Facebook.Com/homeopathyinvaishali
With how many females a male can have sex if he has sex with more than 5 females is their any chance of hiv How female gets hiv if she had sex with more than 2 people at a time can she get affected by hiv.
I am 17 years old. I am male. I am facing with severe asthma (aasma. I can not breathe properly. So please give me the valuable suggestion for my problem.
Can I eat 2 banana daily. I am suffering from allergy by cold. Please answer me. And tell me that it is good or bad. I want to eat banana daily.
I am 76 years old. I am suffering from irritating cough (Khansi) during night. Pls help suggest what to do.
Hi, I have experienced something weird and want to know whether I should see a doc or not. I had pain in my left elbow from past few month and in my forearm from past three four days & yesterday I noticed a strange mark on my wrist as if a band is tied, its not very much visible but is swollen like bumpy stretch marks and is little bit reddish in color. Pls suggest what it could be.
One can do pranayama yoga sitting under the fan (on) or one should avoid it as one will catch cold and not do sitting under it.
1) You’ve probably noticed that your penis often does its own thing. You may remember times when it was completely inappropriate to have an erection and yet you couldn't wish it away.
It's true that you have less command over your penis than other body parts like your arms and legs. That's because the penis answers to a part of the nervous system that's not always under your conscious control. This is called the autonomic nervous system, which also regulates heart rate and blood pressure.Heavy lifting or straining to have a bowel movement can also produce an erection.
Just as the penis grows without your consent, sometimes it shrinks. The flaccid penis varies in size considerably.
Exposure to cold water or air makes your penis shrink. That's a function of the sympathetic nervous system.
Psychological stress also involves the sympathetic nervous system, when you're relaxed and feeling well, your flaccid penis looks bigger than when you're stressed.
Continuously spitting, can't able to swallow, pain in below chin and above throat. Quick cure. Very problematic.
Hi my name is Rahul. I am 21 year old. My problem is when I do sex with girl my viagra come very fast and really don't enjoy sex. I am not able to satisfy her at all. So what should I do?
I am suffering from fever and having pain in my chest. I am suffering fro this from ten days. How can I cure this?
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.