Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen M. GanigiYour feedback matters!
What are symptoms of brain tumour? Is it happens by thinking a lot or getting angry and taking so much stress?
I feel Jerks in my left hand between my first finger and thumb, Jerks are involuntary, frequent, and some times my first finger starts vibrating on its own, what is this problem, I am vitamin D deficient, with low calcium also,
Why I can't sleep I sleep late night at 2: 00 am and I woke at 8 am in mrng and even don't sleep in afternoon. I just get 6 hours sleep. I am insomniac why it is happening?
I have pain bw left shoulder and neck when I down my neck When I drive motorcycle then also neck and left hand experience pain and a little bit vibrations Please help.
Hi I am 50 years old female and diabetic to, I have a lot of dryness and numbness in my feet please help thanks
I had an accident in which there was a minor head injury. Hairs at the injured lost have permanently lost. How can I grow them again.
Hi. Every day I get Migraine and always feeling tired. Please help me to resolve this. Unable to open my eyes.
If a person masturbate daily, I will face So many problems like early ejaculation, excitation problems, insomnia etc. Can he/ Can regain back his/her strength back reducing masturbation for once in a week or once in 2 weeks? Please give me a proper answer.
I start workout last few days, when I do continues workout half an hour, I am numb and also suffered like bp low. What can I do pls help me.
I am suffering from corporate tunnel symptoms fingers go rigid / stiff more in aircondition and winters pain also.
I am 22 years old I have migraine foe last 3 years. I took English medicine and Ayurveda medicine. But no changes. Please help me.
Hi Doctor I have half head-ache (Migraine) starts in the evening and last for 4-5 hours every day since a week. Sinus problem too. Please advise.
I get a very bad headache I tried many doctors they say it might be migraine but my headache is so worse that I have to tie a cloth around my head so tight jus to get relief from that pain whereas medicines don't work what might be the reason?
What is the home remedies of schizophrenia and Alzheimer's disease? This question is for my father, who is 70 years old.
My 10 year old child was autism give medicine for last three year coutioniosely but progress is not good. My child was angry and over activities so sir please give me suggestions.
What is the symptoms for epilepsy, will it come only during specific time. How to come across from this?
I am 17 years old. I just gave final exam of class 12. But I am suffering from heavy migraine. What should I do to get rid of this pain?
I am 59 years old and suffering from headache /migraine everyday at noon. Paracetamol does not work, only sumatriptan 85 mg is get relief daily. Please advise me what to do?
A lot of things can be done to cope with the initial stages of dementia. A person goes through a wide range of emotions such as fear, denial, frustration, and anger, post the diagnosis. Here is a list of tips that will help a patient with dementia to cope better:
- Physical health: For a dementia patient, it is very important to take care of one’s health. A good diet along with regular exercise and adequate rest is a prerequisite to manage this disorder.
- Regular check-ups: Regular medical check-ups with the doctor are necessary in this condition. Depression and other mental health problems should be discussed with a professional.
- Quit alcohol: Alcohol might give momentary pleasure from the misery, but it has long-standing implications. It reacts with the medicine and creates additional health and memory-related complications.
- Allocate time for difficult tasks: With time, it can become difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks. The patient should accordingly schedule the time to perform the tasks which may be difficult to carry out. Adequate breaks should be taken while performing a task to avoid getting fatigued.
- Redefine work: If a patient is suffering from dementia is still working, it should be ensured that the work is more manageable from a desk. Planning an early retirement may be a good idea in order to cope with dementia.
- Be organised: Keeping track of things can get difficult with time. It, therefore, makes sense to organise all belongings systematically. Putting labels on doors and drawers also help.
- Continue pursuing your hobbies: Amidst the difficulty and the depression, it is a good idea to continue doing things that are fun. While such activities might require some assistance from the doctor and family members, this helps the patient to be cheerful and healthy.
- Maintain notes: Since dementia is involved with forgetfulness, it makes sense to maintain a diary and keep records of phone numbers, people, appointments, etc.
- Communication channel: Maintaining a direct communication channel with family, friends, and relatives is a good idea. Sharing feelings will go a long way in maintaining relations with loved ones.
- Support group: Joining a dementia support group can be highly beneficial for the patient. It will not only give the patient company but also make sure that the patient gets a lot of useful information about the disorder. It also helps in keeping the morale up.
- Getting ready for the future: Things need to be meticulously planned well in advance to ensure that when the disease progresses, the patient has enough people to look after him. Things such as medical arrangements, financial assets, and property details should be carefully handed over as per the patient's wish. This will ensure a smooth run of the patients’ life when they can no longer take care of themselves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.