Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Peripheral Nerve
Hi, I have one problem. i was shivered at fear and when I carry some weights even to take selfie with mobile on that time my hand was shivering i'm not alcoholic. But everyday i faced this problem. If i get fear and scary moments the problem will be high. What is the problem of that. please tell me solution.
Hypertension and insomnia. Presently on Telvas 3D and stresnil. 5 mg. Atorva 20 mg daily. Irregular food habit and overweight.
I am 35 years old woman suffering from migraine. Recently I am also having breathing issues. Also, I am acting weird. Is this a caused by migraine or something else is happening to me. Advise!
Hello doctor im suffering from migraine. I consult my doc ND he prescribed me to take medicines daily ND Im getting good results. But I don't want to consume medicines daily. please advice me something?
Hello Doctor, I am having a doubt regarding memory loss. From my childhood onwards I am having forgetfulness, I have identified this during my 5th standard. Recently I did blood test for my hair treatment, form that I came to know my vitamin D is bit less (32.2) and also I checked in net about this problem. Got shocked with the info about alzheimer's disease. I am fully confused and afraid. Could you please help me on this? Example for forgetfulness. Having a problem with remembering spellings, vocabulary. Not able to remember unfamiliar place names and route (visited only once) Thanks in advance.
Respected doctor/s, I am 56 years male married with 2 children. My problem is insomnia. I do not get deep sleep. I always get up from my sleep several times in the night. I live with my wife and my grownup children at different parts of india. So far I have not tried any medication for sleep. I normally go to bed by 10: 30 pm. Dinner normally at 9: 30 pm. I am working as a computer software specialist, so my job consists of looking at the lcd monitor at least 8 hours a day. What should I do to get a deep sleep. It has become my dream to get a deep sleep. I am 5 foot 11 inches tall and slim body. No constipation issues. Eating well - veg & non-veg. I don't do much exercise. Please help me with your advises. I will be thankful to you.
I an 26 years old, of late my right hand use to pain and gives me a feeling of numb. Even I go to sleep, it pains and feels heavy. Please help.
I'm 37 year old male, have wpw syndrom. Feeling pain in upper side of chest from last one month.BP 145/90. What symptoms suggest? Is it abnormal?
I am suffering from insomnia for last 1year. It's hampering my regular routine badly. Please suggest something.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.
I'm a home maker. I am taking medicines for thyroid. Whenever I work more than a hour continuously, I feel tired and my body gets shivering. Why its happen and what should I do?
My Father has, Brain Tumor of grade 3 malignant - anaplastic astrocytoma in left side of brain. And due to that right part of body (hand, leg, speech) is not working. And also risk of limited life span. Do your ayurveda have any treatment.
I feel always nervous when doing anything and MY hand always shivering in fear is there any solutions?
I am facing a lot of mental stress now a days, since January 2016 I am thinking about kill myself so many time in a day. I feel that negativity is fully occupied my mind and soul. Due to this I am suffering from insomnia and other mental ailments. My professional and familiar life is totally smashed. Please advice me as soon as possible. Also my weight is reduced to 43 Kg from 52 Kg.
Now say - Go Migraine
Migraine headache is usually associated with one sided throbbing headache, with nausea ( the tendency to vomit), vomiting and sensitivity to light. In a migraine there is excessive stimulation (constriction and sudden dilatation) of brain and blood vessels.
Improper metabolism, suppression of natural urges, anger, jealousy, grief, poor elimination, intake of dry, pungent and salty food, intake of polluted food, mental and physical stress, viewing of tv for long periods, reading with insufficient light, sleeplessness etc.
Origin of a migraine headache
Due to the causative factors, pitta dosha obstructs the flow of Vata dosha in the brain, causing throbbing pain.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult now.
- Sneha nasya - instillation of medicated oils can be carried to the nostrils. Shadbindu tailam or anu tailam yield significant benefits in this condition.
- Apply a paste of freshly ground clay or freshly ground sandalwood to the forehead, let dry, rub off by hand and wash.
- Sugar powder 16 parts, vamshalochana 8 parts, pippali (long pepper) 4 parts, ela (cardamom) 2 parts, cinnamon - 1 part. Make fine powder and mix it, keep in tight moisture-free container. Take half teaspoon thrice daily with honey.
- Mix one-forth teaspoon of clove powder with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon oil. Apply this paste on the affected area for 20-30 minutes.
- Add chamomile powder to 1 cup of boiling water. Transfer the liquid to a cup. Drink when hot. It gives fast relief from a migraine.
- Grind 10-12 grains of black pepper and 10-12 grains of rice with water to make it a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of the head for 15-20 minutes.
- Take half a glass of carrot juice. Add half a glass of spinach juice. Mix well. Drink this juice to cure the migraine.
- Practicing meditation is highly recommended.
- Apple, mango, papaya, cheeku, guava.
- Salad 1hr before lunch, 1hr before dinner.
- Buttermilk, boiled rice sauted with cinnamon, cumin seeds, and garlic or asafetida are good in the daytime.
- Have warm and easily digestible foods, boiled and steamed vegetables, soups, vegetable juices, porridge, brown rice and whole-wheat flour.
- Avoid yogurt especially at night.