Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen KumarYour feedback matters!
1. How to decrease my belly? 2. Having Gas Problem since last 3 weeks just after I started going Gym. 3. Can you suggest a good diet schedule for good physic? My Current diet - Morning: 250gm milk+2 chapati + 2 eggs Noon: 4chapati + 1/3plate rice + dal + green veg Eve: 50-150cal intake Night: 5chapati + 1 plate vegetable No regular cigarettes or alcohol.
Had intercourse in fertile days. From next day abdomen pain started n remained for one day. What does dis mean. please help!
digestion is the big issue I am facing. Means after having my lunch or dinner or any heavy food. It feel that my stomach is full do not feel to move much. Feels like sitting in a same place. It take hours kind of to digest the food.
I have the problem of fissure/fistula and also a lot of burning sensation in the lower part of my abdomen since 2 years. Three years back I had delivery though cesarean section. First year was fine. But then I had fallen sick due to fever, cough and dysentery. Doctor prescribe medicine for the same. For dysentry problem he prescribe me rinifol tablet. Then I got constipated a lot. I had to excert pressure while passing the motion. Since then I got the problem of fissure/fistula. Now whenever I have a spicy food I face a lot of problem while passing the motion. Sometime even there is blood while passing the motion when I eat spicy food. What could be the reason or what test needs to be done to find out the cause of burning sensation in my lower abdomen. I fear if it is ulcer or any form of hernia or cancer or my internal stitches of cesarean section has not been healed completely. Please guide.
Hi, I am feeling uneasy in my upper abdomen, feels like the lungs or food pipe is hurting, is it gastric or another reason?
Also known as flatulence, gastric problems do not really mean any kind of disease. Rather, these occur as a result of some underlying condition or some distress affecting the digestive system. Gastric problems generally take their toll on the health of the person by showing their effects either as stomach pain or by making the person lose his appetite. These gastric problems generally come along with some of the serious health conditions like diarrhoea or problems like indigestion. It is now easy to treat flatulence by using the remedies that are readily available in households.
Forms of gastric problem
Gastric problems do not generally occur alone and they usually come along with other conditions like digestive distress, diarrhoea or even cramps. Commonly this condition can be seen in three forms in a person. One is burping, the second form is belching and the third is flatulence. Each has their own magnitude of impact on the person. All three causes annoying effects to the person and can be taken care of with the help of some home remedies. The gastric problem can be of two types. One is the acute gastritis and the other is chronic gastritis. The first problem can be cleared off within few days time and the second problem needs some extra care and treatment.
Symptoms of gastric problem
Some cases of gastric problem can be minor and can be taken care of easily. These problems can be resolved in a matter of one or two days. Other forms of flatulence can be severe and can cause other weaknesses in the body. Doctors say that gastric problems can be identified with the help of few easily comprehensible symptoms.
Some of the common symptoms of the gastric problems are:
- Constant pain in the abdominal region
- Loss of appetite
- Repeated vomiting and nausea
- Increased pressure and pain in the chest area
- Persistent headache
- Sudden dizziness during work
Solution for the problem:
There are some common home remedies for gastric worries which include:
- A little cinnamon powder can be mixed with a glass of warm milk and can be taken along with honey.
- 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar must be mixed with a glass of warm water and cooled to the room temperature and drunk.
- Equal amounts of fennel, ginger and cardamom must be ground together and a pinch of hing must be added to it and mixed with a cup of water. It must be taken twice a day.
- 1 spoon each of carom seeds and black salt must be added to buttermilk and the solution has to be drunk.