Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
When I poop, anus pains alot (happens generally after eating chicken). It has started from last 4 months.
I am a male of 27 years. I have the lumber herniated disk in L5 section of my backbone since 2 years. Still I have ache in my buttocks and the lower abdomen. I am under medication. Should I go for an operation?
I am 31 years old, married. Skinny, don't feel hunger for 12 years. Live52, aristozyme, aptivate many hunger enzyme taken under supervision of physician. Still poor digestion. please tell me about three meal. What to eat in breakfast, lunch or dinner. I suffer from internal weakness. Thanks .
My grandmother suffering from acidity in her chest she have taken medicine but didn't get enough relief how it can be prevent and cure?
Hello, I am a diabetic patient and most of the time I suffer from gas . From my childhood I have been suffering from migraine and cervical . I find difficulty to workout I am obese. I am totally relied on medicine . Pls help I want to loose my weight.
I have a very upset stomach from few days. About three days I am suffering from hyper acidity. I tried various antacids like gelocine etc but it doesn't made any difference. Please help.
Dear sir/mam My mother age is 62 she have diabetic from 20 year and one year before she have got stone in Pitt ki theli . But she also got kidney problems her creatine is 2.5 She is facing problem in stomach like constipation and loose motion Please provide solution according to age as well as what we should do for kidney problems? And we should go for operation for stone Please suggest.
I have gastric problem. Due to this problem I feel weakness in my body and feel pain in stomach. Although I take normal food. Please suggest me.
I am 22 year old female I dosent eat spicy food much but most of the time my stomach burns. And I also do not feel hungry.
There is heavy pain on anus while passing motion since 7 days. I consulted doctor and having tablet & Ointment. But there is no improvement. Yesterday I noticed little blood in my motion. Still I feel irritation in my anus. Please provide me a proper solution? Is this piles?
Sir my grandmother suffering from stomach problem she is 70 years old and acid (water) fills in stomach and then a surgeon release the water through surgery but it can't stops it again stores in stomach please give me a proper guideline.
I'm a 32years old male working in IT industry 1) facing pain in the center of my back 2) unable to sense sometime odor/smell, suspecting the severity of sinus 3) at times upper/lower/both stomach gets tighter, suspecting gastric issues 4) at times post urine I can sense some pain in the urinal path. Please advice.
During my periods my lower abdomen pains a lot which I can not even bear the pain please tell why this happens to me and also will it effect during pregnancy?
I have a problem of digestion of food that's why I have a issue with a motion I have gone for motion everyday but satisfaction is not take place please recommend me what to do.
How to keep liver healthy? I have lots of acidity problem kindly suggest methods for keeping liver healthy and strong.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.