Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen Kumar GYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old, an there is some problem on my tongue, some portion of my tongue is looks white, and its burning when I eat chilly or spicy curry's. And sometime paining on effected area, can you please tell me about this problem and solution.? Thank you.
I suffered from mouth and tongue ulcers 15 times in last 5 month. Can you say me the reason behind this.
I have jaw joint opening problem. When I open my mouth fully (ubhasi) my right cheek jaw joint is shutdown and then I fingering to adject the joint to proper fit. What can I do? Please give me suggestion or treatment to remove this problems Thank you
My wife is saying she feel very bad smell from my mouth. I don't know why? I am brushing regular but don't know whats the problem can you help.
i have a cavity or a hole in one of my teeth. But i have no problem till now just that when i eat food it gets stuck sometimes. Should i get checked.
Sir I have been frequently suffering from mouth ulcers, twice in a month in average. So please tell me what can I do to get rid from it?
I am a 40 years old and I have a tongue infection like having any light spicy food tounge burning tounge also having in black spots from last 1 year.
My mouth smells wen I talk to someone even I brush. That is the major problem for me. Plzzz give me solution.
My mother 32 years old and she have problem. In his upper side of mouth because there was a energy any solution for this and he have or more problems.
For most people, a visit to the dentist is not a routine affair, it is mandated by tooth pain or bleeding gums. Surveys have been conducted to understand this, and at least 50% of the people have a fear of dentists.
Listed below are some common reasons cited by people as to why they fear a dentist:
1. General Anxiety: Unlike a regular doctor's set-up, the dental office with its various equipment and materials can be quite intimidating for anybody. This is one of the main reasons most people fear going to a dentist. Whether it is the big X-ray equipment or the drills used on the teeth, the person walking into the clinic has a general fear.
2. Fear of embarrassment and negligence: As mentioned, most people go to the dentist when a symptom sets in. Visiting a dentist and opening the mouth reveals the negligence of the person in terms of oral health, and this is an embarrassment for most people.
3.Tooth removal: A decade or so ago, for most decayed tooth, removal would be the only problem. In such cases, especially if the tooth was grossly decayed, it would be removed, sometimes with use of multiple instruments and in small pieces. The recent advancements have reduced the instances of tooth removal, however, this is a major reason for people to fear a dentist.
4. Injection: The thought of having an injection in the mouth is another big no-no for most people. There could also be the possibility of having a bad experience with an earlier dentist, where there might have been more than a prick to get the anesthetic effect.
5. Fear of pain: In this major set-up, most people are not sure which instrument might be used on them and they fear that this can cause additional pain to the tooth that is already in pain.
6. Fear of getting bad news: The dentist will diagnose the problem and reveal bad news about the problem. This might involve not just complicated treatment but also can be quite expensive.
7. Connecting to a bad experience: In some cases, the person could have had a previous bad experience and this might prevent them from going to any other dentist. The bad memory always comes to the fore and prevents the person from going through another bad experience.
8. The use of drill: Whether or not the person in the clinic requires drilling, the mere sound of it puts off some people from visiting a dentist. Opening the mouth and getting a tooth drilled is one of the biggest fears for most people.
Walk into a dentist with none of these fears and you will be relieved of your dental and oral problems.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.