Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen KumarYour feedback matters!
My head is spinning from last 15 days more often during night while going to bed, get little bit dis balance while walking sometimes. Feeling burning sensation in feet and hand fingers. What may be the actual cause and remedy. Age is 46 male
I put a thin stick in my ear as it was itching. Then my ear started paining then the right side of my throat was paining and now my right side down the throat is paining plus my right eye's behind is paining. I do not know what to do.
I have wet, blocked (one side of nasal) nose every time like with sneezing some times eyes also become affected or become Red. Doctor allergy allergy Is there any solution of that?
Does mildly LAX CARDIA WITH LA GRADE B esophagitis makes discomfort in throat? Because I am feeling some hoarseness and discomfort in throat.
Sir, I am 63 years old. From last few days I have pain in my left and right jaw and moving towards ear. Pain is not continuous and at present tolerable. Some time there is pain in teeth also. Is there any good ayurvedic medicine having no side effects for getting relief from pain and solving problem of teeth. If medicine is there for how along it is to be taken?
Tonsil problem since 15 year. And now a days its create a lots of problem. And doctor prescribed that to do operation but there is a risky chance of changing in the vocal. So sir plzz suggests m that what to do.
Hi docs. From this morning i'm experiencing severe ear pain. I think it's associated with some kind of infection. Which is in turn causing the part surrounding the ear to ache as well. Can someone suggest me some medicine which can reduce the pain as quickly as possible and some drops for the infection. Thank you.
I am 54 years male. Since 5 days back I have sleeping disorder problem. Only 3-4 hours sleeping is possible. 1st day - wedding ceremony at night upto 11 o'clock. Pm. 2 day - I have nose blockage due to flue. 3 day - again I have nose blockage due temp. 4 day- no sleep with good heath. 5 day - only 4 hour sleep. Again. Please suggest me the proper solution. Regards.
Symptoms of my giddiness are like whenever I turn or move my head right left front or backward immediately I feel like everything is moving particularly while lying on the bed or moving either side. At first time headache was there but now neck pain will be there sometimes. After a gap of 10 or 15 days it affects me like that. It started from past two months.
My right side of the nose always get blocked whenever I sleep. I was using nasivion nasal spray for long but now a days I have stopped using it as I have heard it has lots of I'll effect on health. Nevertheless I did CT scan where the right side of my nose has been shown as blocked with mucus. I feel helpless. Kindly help Regards Soumya Mukherjee.
If someone is suffering from sinus then what precautions have to take before going outside even inside home.
I have a bad headache starting from the upper side of my nose. What should I do now to get rid of this headache?
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.