Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen GrYour feedback matters!
My teeth gums are paining. I can't eat food even with less spicy. Gums burn when I eat spicy food. Pls help what to do.
Hi. I have baby molar tooth in lower left jaw which got root canal n m facing pain now n right side also m having pain. Is it possible bcos of this baby tooth oly m having pain in full lower jaw. I wanna get ortho treatment (braces) also within 2 3 days. N if I remove this baby tooth. Should I go for bridge or implant. N will it affect my ortho treatment. N what will be the cost
Hello sir im chinmay of age 26 I had too much pain in my teeth and swelling too please hepl me thank you.
I am diabetic 63 years old man. Off late i noticed bleeding gums while brushing. Please suggest cure.
Capping done on front 10 teeth because I had a gap in front and moving away with age. I am not sure if this is correct I am nervous for side effects.
When I getup in morning that time my mouth smells so bad, but when I go to sleep I use toothbrush, colgate plux etc. Please help.
Hello I seem to be suffering from mouth ulcers and am not able to chew food as that area pains a lot. Would be great to know why mouth ulcers occur and how to cure them. Is it concerned with heat or unhygienic food?
Hello sir I am having a problem that about my teeth. My teeth are yellow. I tried so many toothpastes but it dosn' t work properly. Its not getting white. I am totally irritated bcoz of this problem. So I want a suggestion what can I do to get rid of this problem.
Hi This is nagesh, my problem is I don't have good smile and my age is 23 I want to correct my teeth with braces with invisible braces because I'm doing job I don't want to put metal braces So please help me with that problem 1.which type of invisible braces suites to me 2.cost 3.duration 4. Any shape out after correction 5.Any pain during treatment.
Gum bleeding is a severe kind of oral trouble and it needs to be resolved as soon as possible otherwise it might get converted into a serious issue. There are some simple ways by means of which bleeding gums can be stopped.
5 ways to prevent bleeding of gums
- Have a healthy diet: Oral health can only be preserved well by maintaining a healthy diet, and this can also prevent bleeding gums. Fruits and veggies are included in this kind of diet. These foods offer necessary nutrients, which get absorbed in your gums as a result of which gums stop bleeding. The state of your gums can be improved by adding those foods into your diet as these are enriched with magnesium, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin A.
- Improving dental care routine: Bleeding gums can be stopped by taking good care of the health of your gums, and this is possible only with the help of a regular dental check-up. Consult a dentist right away. Though flossing and brushing are needed for reducing gum inflammation and swelling, but still medical check-up is required in order to find out whether you are using the correct toothbrush, flossing solution and toothpaste or not. On the other hand, early stages of gum diseases causing bleeding can be detected and thus advanced stages can be easily prevented.
- Quit smoking: You should not continue smoking anymore in order to protect your gums from different troubles or diseases. Tobacco toxins keep on depositing over your gums due to consistent smoking thereby, causing severe troubles, and you might even face gum bleeding.
- Acute relaxation: If your stress levels somehow get increased, then in that case, you might face the trouble of gum bleeding. This is the reason you should steal some time from work for relaxation. You can also start practicing different kinds of stress-releasing therapies like yoga, meditation and other related ones. In this way, your mind troubles will be eliminated, stress level will be controlled, and finally immunity system can be strengthened as a result of which bleeding from the gums can be stopped.
- Stop sharing dental accessories: It has been found that most of the gum diseases are occurring due to sharing of dental accessories with your dear ones; especially toothbrush, braces and others. This will eventually spread affection and love, but along with that infectious gum diseases will also occur, which are highly unwanted. These diseases might lead to severe gum bleeding at times.
I am suffering from the yellow teeth the age of 14. I am very serious about this matter. I had been suffering this from the age of 10. Please doctor help me. Thankyou.
I am suffering severe throat infection and also blood is coming during tongue cleaning and brushing.
Your dental health chiefly depends on the way you care for your teeth and gums. Most Indians consider maintaining oral health a very simple thing, and end up committing quite a few dental blunders as a result. As a result, a whopping 95% of the population in India suffers from gum disease! (Source: National Oral Health Programme)
Read on to find which of these dental mistakes you are making and how to avoid them.
1. Not flossing your teeth
Flossing plays a significant role in getting rid of sticky bacteria or plaque from your teeth. The acid generated by dental plaque is the chief cause behind oral cavities, gum irritation and various other gum diseases. Flossing is essential for cleaning the space between your teeth and in turn eliminating most of the bacteria present in your mouth. This is the very reason it should not be ignored.However in India, well over 70% of the population does not floss.
2. Not regularly visiting the dentist
Most Indians have the habit of not visiting the dentist at regular intervals due to laziness, a forgetful nature or fear. Quite a few hold the common belief that if they aren’t experiencing a toothache, they don’t need to visit the dentist at all. Only 2% of Indians visit the dentist. This often puts you in greater risks of developing a gum disease, which may require painful and costly treatment in the future. So, make it a priority to visit the dentist at least once every year to ensure better dental health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.