Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen GopaiyaYour feedback matters!
My mother is a diabetic patient and also she is working in our home a lot. If there is a chance to reduce sugar through house work?
My father having Blood Sugar since 10 years. He used GLYVOMET-250mg. He avoids sweet related items. Now he is suffering skin allergy on leg and sugar level is more than 200pts before Breakfast and 250pts after Breakfast since 4 months. 2 month back he changed the drug of GLYCOMET GP-1MG. Allergy was be controlled and can be repeated now. Why Allergy can be started, Blood Sugar increased suddenly without controlled and what is the solution for Blood Sugar ?
Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD is a behavioral disorder that comprises impulsive behavior, inattentiveness and hyperactivity. This disorder tends to affect children more commonly, but the symptoms tend to disappear as one ages.
There are a number of symptoms for this disorder:
- Concentration problems: People affected by this disorder have problems in staying focused on routine tasks. You may have problems in listening to conversations, get distracted easily, overlook various important things and have trouble remembering various things.
- Being disorganized and forgetting things: You may exhibit symptoms such as having an extremely cluttered desk. You may also experience difficulties in completing projects and forgetting appointments. You may also lose track of time while doing important things.
- Emotional problems: Various emotional problems such as mood swings, hypersensitivity to criticism, problems in staying motivated and having low self-esteem are common signs of ADD. The disorder may also lead you to be extremely short tempered and be constantly frustrated.
- Hyperactivity: This symptom causes you to remain constantly agitated, unable to focus due to a racing mind, fidgeting constantly and talking excessively.
- Impulsivity: You will exhibit impulsive behavior such as not being able to exercise self-control, blurting out inappropriate comments and have certain addictive tendencies.
Attention Deficit Disorder can cause various problems in your life. Most of these are related to the following domains:
- Work related problems: You may constantly feel a sense of underachievement and will unable to meet your work responsibilities. You may be unable to meet deadlines, and face problems in filing paperwork.
- Relationship problems: This disorder takes a toll on your relationships such as it can create a rift between you and your family. They may feel that you are not sensitive to their concerns.
- Mental health problems: You may face various mental health problems such as drug abuse, anxiety, self-esteem issues and chronic stress.
Remedies for this disorder are:
- Get proper sleep: You should always aim to sleep for at least 6 hours every day. If you are well rested, then you will be more energetic and stress free.
- Regular exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep yourself fit and healthy. It can also help you avoid problems such as obesity.
- Improve your relationships: You should schedule time for your loved ones and engage with them. It may contribute to your overall mental well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
Hi doc I am 26 years old guy. I am little fat. From last few day I have a complain of high breathing issue. I get tired very soon. M not able to run long distance. My family advising me to leave all junk food. But I am very much found of junk food. Is there any way by which I can over come these effects with leaving junk food. Please suggest.
Hi Fecal Bad Breath, started in highschool. Now, 22 in last years of College. Been suffering for about 7 yrs. Took a lot of antibiotics during preteen and teen yrs. I Was treated for Hpylori and Acid Reflux in late teens but didn’t help with Fecal Bad Breath. My Fecal BB can fill up a room. The who farted comments, the it smells like shit, people opening windows, covering noses etc. I however never had Nasal BB or Body odor, it was only Fecal BB when I talked. I have pretty much spent the last years of my life not talking to people other than family. School has been very tough but I’m proud of myself for hanging in there. Nothing helped- I have tried it all- three, Therabreath, Tri oral, chlorophyll, etc You name it – I have tried it. My room is like a mini pharmacy. I have been treated for acid reflux, hpylori, and nothing helped. Other symptoms – Constant bloating and cramps, IBS – Heartburn, bad skin, burning sensation in stomach, white tongue and always a sore throat.
I am 20 hear old. I go to collage and sleep time is very less around 5 hours. My stamina and energy has gone. What to do help me out?
The only problem is sleeplessness during the early morning from 3 and bad nightmares. Advice for exercise or meditation. No medicines please.
I am 21 year old male height 6 feet 5. Concerned about fatigue caused mainly because of gym. Workout session last for 45 mins to 1 hr. Request the type of protein that should be consumed and diet plans for the same calories burn approximately 500 calories.
I am having pain in the right side of my head which causes swelling in my right eye as well. This has been for a month now. What could be the reason and any remedies. I have checked with an eye specialist and everything is okay with my numbers.
I have red spots in my whole body and they are itching very much. What should I do, please suggest. Thanking You.
I am 25 years female and suffering from constipation, bleeding piles and over weight also some parts of my body having swelling.
Mam/sir, am 23 years old (female), and I have three major health problems in my life…I tired by these problems. Please help me. 1)I having migraine headache that is I already told you. please suggest me any remedies for this. Now am taking “VASOGRAIN” tablets when I got migraine headache is this right? 2)I having 2nd problem is theres is so much of itching in my organ. Likewise uncontrollably. It is from many years. I just can not bear this itching . By this my clothes are tore every time and after itching so much of burning there. Just I cant bear mam/sir. Please telma solution. 3)The 3rd one is there is so much of dandruff in my scalp and my hairs were falling. I.e 8-10 hairs will fall by root in every time I keep my hand in hairs. And so many hairs are becoming white so please telma the proper solutions please. One more am worried about my young brother he is 13 years old, and he having pits from 2.5 years we treated him by a specialized doctor and they gave some tablets we are giving him it regularly but yet he didn’t get cured. And that pits bothering him every time. I can not see him when he encountered by that. I just can not bear his pains. Before he ddint split when pits occurred but nowadays he is spitting and after that moments the whole day he has to suffer with head ache that like very heavy feel and his head is feels very heavy to him in that time. By this he is unable to focus on studies. Please help me. Please in regarding this case.
There is always headache n body ache to and there is lots of problem like confusion and forgetting thing in seconds so what is solution for it.
Hello sir can you please give me a advice I want to massage my penis to make it strong so can you z help which oil should I use nd also the results nd side effects of applying oil on penis is it safe? Without any side effects please rply fast sir im waiting for your rply.
- 2 cm long ginger root
- 4 carrots
- 3 apples
- Juice of half a lemon
Method of preparation:
Put all above mentioned ingredients in a blender and mix them well until you get homogeneous mixture. Drink the beverage in the morning, before breakfast, as soon as you have prepared it.
Ginger root helps in reducing high cholesterol and fight stomach bacteria, which are considered responsible for the creation of peptic ulcer disease. It positively affects the recovery of red flora, regulates irregular stool and relieves intense headache and migraine.
Carrot is great for the heart, teeth and gums. It protects the body and contributes in the fight against heart attack. It also improves vision, acts against cancer and makes the skin smooth and soft.
Apple helps strengthen immunity, is great for weight loss and stimulates the kidney, liver and bile. It also protects against oral cavity diseases, stimulates digestion, protects the heart and blood vessels, reduces stress, fatigue and insomnia, protects against bacteria and viruses and prevents some cancers.
Lemon lowers high blood pressure, discards toxins, reduces pain in arthritis, acts against infections, flu and also acts against oral cavity and tongue diseases. It also strengthens the immune system and inhibits the development of infections.