Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen G PYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old female, I have a combination skin with a oily T-zone. I get freckles in the T-zone, and also have a lot of black heads and acne. Please help.
Dear sir age 30. I work merchant navy. Every year at least work 6 month on ship. My skin problem facing. Some rashes ,rough, like white small spot coming .it is started from back side then covered whole body even face also. My skin colour became dark this time. I used soap for bath. After bathing I pressed on this spot area by finger then came out dirty .I used candid powder then skin roughness slightly solved but specially my face skin become dark this time. Pls advice me. Thanks
I have white patches on my body parts for last 10 years. I take medicines for 5 years, but there is no Chang is any cure for this doses.
Hello, I m suffering from leukorrhea problem, kya isi wjh se mai concieve nhi kr pa rhi hun, waise mujhe ye problem tb se hai jb mai 5 6 years ki thi. please tell me what should I do.
Some brown marks are formed below lower lip, above chin its is dry, and paining When ever I pour water.
I am 20 year old. i have an face skin problems from last 2 months' so in this regard I had consulted to doctor & use too many medical treatment but there is nothing changing to my face that what it was 2 months back. Actually I have too many pimples on my face.
I am suffering from anal fissure for a past 2 months. 1 month before I undergone a surgery for anal abscess. I have been given medicines and a ointment, the pain got reduced but I have some discomfort in anal area. So please suggest me a solution to get rid of anal fissure.
So I am suffering from the oil skin I use so many face wash and I take also drugs and I daily I take 2to 3 liter of water without benefits what is perfect solution.
I have pigmentation on my face since last 5 years. My looks dull and unfair as compare to remaining part of body skin. I tried a lot to overcome this pigmentation but couldn't. Please suggest me right suggestions. I had 4 chemical peel session but not helped so I not continued. Thanks.
I was having pimple earlier. Now its the marks that is too much annoying. What should I try to get rid of these pimple marks. And I have a oily skin.
Hii sir I applied scrub on face but some allergy not high is happened on my face please suggest me solution.
I am getting some rashes on my right side of the chin and on cheeks. They look like blackheads but they or not. Please tell me any solution.
I was using klm klin aha face wash from long time due to which my face become very dry and rough, it was suggested by doctor 2 years before because other facewash causes allergy and irritation in my face, kindly suggest me any face wash which is good and which doesn't side effects my sensitive skin. My face become red and causes irritation if I use any cosmetic, mostly moisture or any cream or face wash.
Hello. Tanning has badly affected my face. My face has become darker. Any natural way to decrease it? What should I apply on face? And any good sunscreen or cream?
I have dark circles have tried many creams oils but it dint really work it makes my face look tired and dehydrated what can I do?
When I was in work and return home then my face becomes black and not looking good. But when I was in home then everything is ok. Why it happens.
Hiii, my age was 21 but I am looking elder then my age. So, what are the steps to be taken to look according to my age. Thank you.
Hi I am 22 years old male. I want to glowing skin and fairer. Please suggest me the right and effective way from get fairer (specially) face and smooth. Please suggest me right way and also please mention what things I should use and how to use daily or alternately day ?
I have few black patches on my nose and cheeks from the last year, many creams tried but not effective, which medicine and cream I should try for patches, I am 38 years old.
Prostate Cancer is a form of cancer that affects men. The prostate is basically a small gland that sits in the male pelvic cavity and is responsible for producing seminal fluid or semen, from its position under the bladder, surrounding the urethra. The testosterone hormone controls this gland.
Prostate cancer refers to the growth of a malignant mass of cells which can also be called a tumour. More about this cancer:
- Risk Factors: The various risk factors involved in this kind of cancer are many. Advanced age, a family history of the same disease, obesity as well as genetic changes can lead to the development of this kind of tumour.
- Types: There are basically two types of prostate cancer, including fast growing or aggressive, and slow growing or non-aggressive. Yet, it is also important to remember that not every abnormal growth in this gland can be termed as a tumour, or is a sign of prostate cancer. A malignant growth signifies prostate cancer. This tumour can grow at a fast pace for aggressive prostate cancer, while it can grow and spread slowly for the non-aggressive type.
- Symptoms: It is possible to not have any kind of obvious symptoms when suffering from this kind of cancer. The symptoms usually begin to show up when the cancer has reached a more advanced stage. These include urinary problems, most significantly. The patient may go through pain and difficulty when it comes to urinating. This pain may also occur during ejaculation. The patient may also find blood discharge in the semen upon ejaculation and suffer from sexual dysfunction as well. Pain in the chest, pelvic area and back are also common symptoms of prostate cancer, which may gradually turn into numbness in the said areas as well.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the issue will be done by a specialist from the urology department. After a physical examination where a diagnosis of the symptoms and other check ups will happen, the doctor may conduct lab tests to check the blood, urine and other samples. Further, imaging tests like MRI and CT scans will also be conducted. A digital rectal exam and prostate biopsy will also help in effective diagnosis.
- Treatment: The treatment of this kind of cancer usually depends on the severity of the symptoms and the spread of the tumour. Besides active observation, the doctor may also recommend radiation, chemotherapy and surgery based on the age and health condition of the patient. If you happen to find even subtle symptoms which could point towards this disease, do not hesitate to get in touch with the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.