Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. PraveenYour feedback matters!
Hi Dear Doctor I am mohan (29 yrs) from Bangalore. I need permanent solution for the snoring that I have too much. I do not disturb others at bed time. What kind of solution is better. I think I am having mouth snoring. Kindly give your support.
My son is 25 yrs old & for the past 7 days, suffering from fever, body ache & throat infection. His vital test was positive, Doctor advised him ZIFI O tablet 1 BD, for 5 days, no significant relief is observed. Monocef injection had been advised by the Doctor, yesterday. Please advise whether the line of treatment is right or would you suggest some other alternative treatment?
My son Age of 6 years 5months old had fever because of tonsillitis today we stop his antibiotic he is coughing a bit now can we start levocetirizine for the cough and suggest us what sought of fruits can we give him.
I am suffering from sinusitis from 4 months. I am unable to sleep in a. C roo. S and cool climates. Before attacked this sinus I am affected from pneumonia. From kid onwards I am suffering from chronic cold. Medicines are giving temporarily relieving. What can I do for it. And doctors said that I have to go for surgery for sinus. Is it necessary or not?
My throat is choked, paining and I can't speak properly. No coughing. Should I take antibiotic like augumentin or just gargle and wait for things to settle?
I have pain in my ear due to this my head become heavy and I feel tired so what type of problem I am suffering plus help me I am little disturb and not have focus on my study.
Suffering from tonsil stones. Can you please help me to cure these tonsil stone. What are home remedies to cure tonsil stones. Is tonsil stones are cancer cancer causing disease. Plzz help me.
I have a swollen tonsil. I feel something like a lump in the left side of the roof of the mouth about twice in a month now. I consulted 2 doctors one of them wanted to observe my condition and the other said I have tonsillitis. I am suspecting throat cancer. What should I do?
Hello sir this is normal I have fever back to back with headache, running nose, throat pain tough cold and also my eyes are are burning I think these symptoms are noted.
I have pain in my throat about 2 month. So I could not eat any thing. When I want to eat food my throat have paining. So I feel very weak. And illness. What should I do.
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.