Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen EYour feedback matters!
I am having bone joint pain in my palms and my legs. I am also having irritation or scratching kind of feeling in my palms.
My back pain problem is still pains as I have taken medical treatment but I didn't come over it. What kind of practice I do to over come from this.
Sir I have a back I was 18 years old so please give me solution for that reason what should I do for the back pain.
Hi Doctor, My left hand and shoulder are paining for few times And heart back side and upper side paining please solve the problem.
HAVING HEAVY PAIN IN LOWER BACK? Severe pain while getting up from bed only / 3dayspain in upper rip right side alone? Tablet taken: acefelonac / no use.
My friend is 21 years old female with a 2 years old child. Recently she is diagnosed with astrocytoma grade tumor in her spinal cord. Her left leg has become numb, almost paralyzed. Please suggest the best treatment for her.
I have pain from the lower back that's from hip till the ankle only in the right side. This happened because of 3 reasons aerobics, lifting heavy weight and yoga stretches. I had taken treatment for the same and the doctor told it's a muscle tear and asked me to take one month rest and I was taking some pain killers and I started by regular activity after one and half month and I just went to zumba classes and I got the pain back in the same place. Can you please suggest me what should I do.
hello, I am 22 year old and I have back pain since 3 year. Its very bad about ne. So please solve me out of this problem.
I suffer from serious pain in my left hip near to the position of pancreas from few previous months so what I shall do give me a beneficial suggestion ?
Hello doctor, I'm suffering from foot drop I got this around 10 years ago when I was 5years old. I had a operation at that age and it was failed and my nerve was damaged due to it I got foot drop. Now I'm fine. I can move my toes but can't lift my foot. Please help me doctor please?
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.