Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen ChandraYour feedback matters!
I m 20 years old boy and I have a serious problem with my left eye. I can't see with it because I have an accident when I m 3or 4 years old then after till now I can't see with my eye. I don't know what is infected with my eye.
I am 35 yr. Old lady. My right eye is etching because of growth of cells on white portion of the eye. It irritate me. Pl. Suggest the solution.
I have done lashik surgery on my left eye about 1month ago. But I did not see clearly. How much time to be taken for clearly vision?
Today when I was driving my vehicle, something fell into my right eye and it started paining very badly. I stopped my vehicle and got off thinking that some metal chip might have gone into my eye as the pain was immense. The pain was similar to a bee sting. The thing which got into my eye was a small fly or we can say a moth which are generally seen in monsoon. So my ques is that can such a small fly cause immense main and stinging sensation into a human eye? Which might be the reason for it.
In my eye. I had something sticky in it. But it's not going by water treatment and even I tried to remove it, but it's still in my eye. It's very irritating and my eye is slightly Red. I don't know what to do. Is it dangerous? Any home remedies for it?
Sir I am 16 years old. I am suffering myopia. Can I get rid of it without any operation normally by physical process.
My father is 69 years old. During Day time without lens he has blurred vision. But with lens he has clear vision during day time. While in night (low light) he is not able to see properly. Is it due to his old age? Will eye angiogram will be helpful for him? Please reply.
I am facing a little problem I have red eyes for two days. I used ciplox twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
I am 25 year female and I have hypertension problem sometimes I suffered from severe headache and including that my eyes are also pain.
I am suffering for glaucoma. I am using 9 pm eye drop. Please suggest me appropriate solution for this defect.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.