Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. PraveenYour feedback matters!
Don't know why but in between the chest i feel pain & it use to occur sometimes very badly. Even sometimes below also. May I know what is the reason for it?
Hello doctor, My mother is advised by the doctor to take telvas H 40/12.5 and ecosprin gold 10 for weak heart. What is the function of this medicine?
My heartbeat so fast, about 100. Can it be normal. If there is any medicine for it then please tell me?
Hi doctor, I'm 49 years old man, weight 65 Kg, 5 feet 11 inch tall. From bottom to top, here are my symptoms/ailments. Feet: In the early morning, the feet aches, unable to immediately walk. Takes about 30 mins before everything turns normal. Knee: right knee has sharp pain, especially when climbing stares. Not regular pain, sometimes shooting pain. Groins: Black colored skin. Itches often Piles: Internal piles, past 1 year. Bleeds some days while going for toilet. Goes off when I have more raw vegetables, comes again, when I forget. Stomach: gastric. Gas passing is frequent in the past 3 years. Do not have a big tummy. Slight curve is visible Chest: sometimes slight pain, temporary Hair: Moon shaped balding is happening. Hair is thinned. Habit: Travel 80kms/day by bus. Work on computer and lots of people interface. Mental stress is present. Others: Am doing yoga once a week. Seva almost daily, Vrdha on Ekadesi, Sadhana daily. Learning the path of Bhakthi. Am always active, sleep for 5 hrs. Please suggest what to do.
What should be eating habit if having cholesterol and whether gym can be joined if Blood pressure tablet is taken daily.
My age 38 and my BP is 100/140. Is it more for me . What shall I do to control l.I am not taking any medicine.
High blood pressure is a condition where the blood flow in the artery creates pressure that is more than normal, which leads to various health complications. If you have high blood pressure, you may not exhibit any symptoms; which makes this disorder very complicated to diagnose.
Natural remedies for blood pressure usually entail the following:
- Diet: Diet plays a very important role in blood pressure; so regulating your diet helps by keeping you healthy. Avoid refined grains, such as white rice and refined flour as they have the tendency to spike your blood sugar levels. They may also increase cholesterol levels in the body resulting in health complications.
- Exercise: Exercising on a regular basis keeps you healthy and fit. Cardio exercises strengthen the muscles of the heart, thus optimizing your blood pressure levels. Exercise for 30 minutes in a day, 6 days a week.
- Quit smoking: If you have been smoking on a regular basis, then it is high time you quit. It not only increases the risk of blood pressure but also ups chances of heart attack and other cardiovascular complications. Blood clots may form in the arteries because of smoking, thus leading to life threatening disorders.
- Alcohol: Restrict alcohol consumption as it increases the risk of blood pressure. Alcohol in excess may also cause you to become obese, in addition to many other health issues.
- Keep a check on your weight: If you are overweight, then look to lose the flab because the chances of being affected by blood pressure exactly double if you are obese. Regulate your diet and exercise on a regular basis to keep your weight in check.
- Reduce salt intake: Consumption of salt causes your body to retain water, which in turn increases your blood pressure. Reducing salt consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure levels as well. Avoid all sorts of processed foods, especially the ones deep fried in oil and laden with salt.
- Consume more fruits: Include plenty of fruits in your diet as they provide you with necessary nutrients. Increasing fruit intake has also been linked to optimal blood pressure levels. Go for 3-4 servings of fruit every day.