Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen BopaiahYour feedback matters!
Hi doc I have pcos. Ttc for past 2 yrs. Used to periods through progesterone tabs. From my LMP we planned an IUI. Had a dominant follicle in my right ovary. When the follicle reached a size of 18mm I got an HCG shot on 14th day and did IUI on the very next day. And had unprotected sex on 16th day. On 17th day scan showed the follicle have ruptured. I missed my period and its been 4 days took a home test not with 1st urine but 3rd or 4th and it came negative. I started duphaston for 5 days. Any chances of pregnancy? Or not why no periods even after ovulation. And I ovulated on my 15th day.
Dear Pulmonologists, I and my daughters suffer from Asthma. Do you recommend using Eucalyptus Oil i.e. Smelling it by sprinkling few drops on the pillow cover every night when we experience slight symptoms of nasal allergies?
Mera pair ke talway mai pain rahata hai, in morning. Age-37, job-computer related. I check the uric acid, report is normal, kindly sugguest.
I am suffering from cervical syndolytis, sinus, migrane, knee ache, whole bodyache, backache, always feeling dullness, sickness, overweight (80 kg) etc. For the last 20 years. Medicines are not working on me, I have done physiotherapy also but get no permanent relief. Kindly suggest me what type of exercises will I do. Please help.
I have been suffering from jaundice for 3 yrs. Can it be treated. Or what is this? Is homeopathy treatment can be taken? Or what I do?
I have cold every time from 2months. What may be the cause. I had taken medicine from shop but no. Please answer. Thank you.
In your article foods that can reduce your blood sugar level, you have mentioned nuts. NUTS means all nuts or any particular nuts like pits, badam. N r ramachandran.
Urinary tract infection is a widespread disorder that most of the human beings face, especially in later stages of their lives. Women who are sexually active are more prone for this infection.
The symptoms that are identified with urinary tract infection are frequent urination, pain and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications. Medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort and treat the infection.
Causes and predisposing factors of Urinary Infection:
- Urinary tract infection is mostly caused by bacteria.
- Sexual intercourse, pregnancy, diabetes and stones in urinary tract predispose to or aggravate urinary tract infection.
- Chances of urinary tract infection are more if a person has sex with many partners.
- In postmenopausal women, incidence of urinary tract infection is more due to depletion of certain hormones.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it makes one prone to infection.
Management of Urinary Tract Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can supplement management of urinary tract infection: The latter alone are not enough. You have to consult Doctor for proper treatment of this condition. Certain supportive measures that one can take in cases of urinary tract infection are as follows:
- It is very necessary to drink enough water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that cause the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- Spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners should preferably be cut off from the diet.
- Include healthy foods in your diet that are high on fibre and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- It is advisable to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. One should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
- At times, there is burning, pressure, and pain around pubic area in cases of urinary tract infection. Applying a heating pad helps soothe the area. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.