Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen B.eYour feedback matters!
Here are some very important tips to help you achieve and maintain a healthy and passionate sex life with your partner. These tips look deceivingly simple but the effort you put to follow these will show you immediate and long lasting results, making both your partner and you to look forward to your intimate time together. These tips will also improve your relationship in general.
• Talk: This sounds simple enough but you will be surprised to find out how few couples actually talk to each other about sex. The more openly and frequently you talk about sex with your partner, the more regular and exciting your sex life will be. Tell your partner about your wants and dislikes when it comes to sex and be understanding to their point of view.
Tell them about what you would like them to do in bed because they won’t know if you don’t tell them. Healthy and open communication will lead to not only a passionate sex life but a healthier marriage as well.
• Make Time: The most common excuse for not having sex with your partner is lack of time, believe me there is always time for sex. The best way to go about is to schedule the day and time for sex and stick to it. Contrary to most beliefs this will actually increase the anticipation and sexual arousal.
• The Emotional Quotient: Sex is not just a physical act, the quality, frequency and longevity of which is highly dependent on both partner’s emotional well being. Make the extra effort to help them feel better about themselves and this will translate to an exciting and mutually satisfying sex life.
• Variety: As they say, variety is the spice of your sex life. If you find that your sexual routine is getting boring then trying out different sexual positions, venues and generally experimenting with sex will definitely take your sex life to the next level. Share your fantasies with them but always make sure that they are comfortable doing it.
• Foreplay: Having exciting sex is not just about the sexual intercourse, indulging in naughty foreplay primes the partners and leads to an intense sexual experience. Great sex is not about how long you do it but how well you do it and foreplay is an integral part of it.
Doctor I having problems off diabetes so doctor what can I eat and not eat to daily scheduled doctor can I eat sum sweet pleas replay and give me solutions.
I have been suffering from acne problem. My age is 22. So plzz help me find in tha solution as soon as possible.
From a few days My stomach is not good. Its seems like tight when I eat food or not. I am also not feeling hungry. Its seems like gas problem. Can you give suggestions for this problem for a long time.
I am male 21 year of age I have back problem for last 7-8 months I visited many doctors but couldn't help in pain What to do.
My age is 25. I started masturbation when I was 13. I am a frequent masturbate due to which I have erectile dysfunction problem. But from past 1 month I stop masturbating but now I am facing nightfall problems. And the most severe is that semen is leaking with urine when I go for poty and exert pressure. Due to this I feel my legs are weak now. They continuously pain. But last night my left testicle start paining and pain goes downwards to the left leg. I want this semen leakage solution first. Is this very serious. Or will be solved if I stop masturbating.
In one of post, it was mentioned that MILK is a poison. It was not very convincing. I was told by Diet expert that we must take milk for Protein and Vit-B to support our Bones. What to believe and follow.
It is obvious for your little ones to feel anxious and uncomfortable when they have to bid a temporary farewell to you. Though you may be at your wits’ end in dealing with the tantrums, tears and clinginess of your kids, this is a normal stage in the child’s mental growth. With the help of coping strategies, you can help your child come out of the disorder quite easily.
Helping kids deal with separation anxiety:
You can easily aid your kids overcome the separation anxiety by making them feel comfortable and safer. You should try to create a sympathetic ambience at home to make your child feel at ease and talk to the school authorities if they can be a bit compassionate about the child.
Learn the reasons behind the anxiety: When you are aware of what makes your child feel anxious when he or she is separated from you, you will be able to offer better solutions and empathise with your child’s struggles.
Listen to what your child says: As a responsive parent, you must listen to what your child is feeling and have respect towards it. If a child is feeling isolated, he or she can be healed back to a normal state when they are listened to with proper care and sympathy.
Discuss about the issue: A child feels much relieved when he or she knows that there is someone to talk about his or her anxiety and fears. You should refrain from telling kids to stop thinking about it, and instead, tenderly remind the child how bravely he or she survived the last separation without any harm.
Anticipate the difficulty faced by your child: You should be prepared for transition moments in which your child may feel immensely anxious, such as going to school or meeting friends for playing. In case your child feels more comfortable separating from the other parent than you, it is wise to let the other parent handle the separation moment.
Offer a consistent schedule throughout the day: You must never underestimate the significance of predictability for your child with separation anxiety issues. When you offer them a consistent schedule pattern for a day, they can easily cope with the anxiety with the passage of time. In case there are going to be any alterations in the schedule, you must speak with your kids about it ahead of time.
With these small steps, you can help your small child deal with separation anxiety. But in case you feel that the situation is out of control, and you are unable to control your kids, it is probably time to seek professional help.