Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen B.eYour feedback matters!
From yesterday gas is producing frequently. And today it was a dark red-black stool. What happened to me? What to do? I am 17 years old and my 12th exam is going on. And doctor said they will start checking it after exam is it correct?
I am 19 years old. I am 85 KGS weight I want to attend military training next years so how can I decrease my weight with in one year with out any work out.
Am in pregnancy plane My cycle is 28 days My last period date is 12august Today I have White discharge My question is Am I pregnant This White discharge is happening for my pregnancy? Can I have intercourse?
My height is 5 ft and 3 inch, but in past 2 months because of no proper workout my body has gained 7 kgs and I want to shed the increased weight quickly? Can you please provide me weight loss tips and also please tell what should be the ideal weight according to my height.
Doctor, I have pimples and theirs scars do not go easily. Wat can I do? I have tried many remedies n medicines. But no improvement.
I'm 22 years female. I have pigments by birth in my forehead and neck .I have uneven skin tone .what are the home made remedies . Pls suggest me. I used nothing before this.
I Want to Lose weight. My belly is becoming fat day By day. My hips and thighs are also heavy. I Want silm belly and perfect shape of lower part of my body. How do I lose weight of my belly and lower part of my body. please suggest me some Quick tips.
I am 39 years old, for the past 3 weeks, I have been suffering from the knee pain (particularly in the back side of right leg knee) I can not freely move my leg on side ways, I am doing some basic exercise,
Hello Doctor, I am facing a problem my hair hair is falling and i am using kesh pari oil and shampoo. Please suggest me now what i do. Your thanksfully Bilal ahmad
I am suffering from cold and can't breath properly so that I have a lot of tongue problem so what to stop my cold doctor.
Hi, I am feeling tired every time ,and there is also pain in shoulder joint on both hands and always I feeling tired and feeling weak .and also suffering from night fall .could you please tell me the which test I should go through to cure this .bcz there is so much pain going on my shoulder, I can't pick little bit heavy things pain is going in my shoulder .please help me out of this.
I had a root canal treatment on my two front teeth because of an accident last 8 years ago, and now the colour of my teeth is getting yellowish black now what should I do to get the teeth colour white.
I am 20 years old female. I have back pain in the middle of my back bone but I am suffering this problem only mid night or early morning and day time my pain is not there. What should I do to get relief from it?
I am 56 years old and have high cholestrol and tri-gliceroiid levels which are being controlled by taking atorva t/g tablet once at night daily. I have been taking this medication for last two years. What are it's side effects and whether I can continue it's use regularly? is there any other way to control cholestrol and trigliceroid levels which does not have any side effects. Thanks.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.