Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. PraveenYour feedback matters!
I have mild muscle pain occasionally in my right upper arm and I feel weaknesses in my full arm Please suggest me solution for the same Thanks.
I am 20 years old. I am suffering with severe body pains since 5 days. I can't sleep properly because of these pains. Please help me with this, what should I do?
Hi am kittu I have been suffering from joint pain at left shoulder. Pain get's severe at some times. I have no previous injury. please help me.
For all of the above, the one common solution is popping a calcium or D3 supplement. It’s true though, a deficiency of these vitamins can cause all of the above, but there are many ways of looking at this. You can be popping the best brand of supplements, but remember, it just does not work that way. For calcium to get absorbed into the bones, your D3 levels have to be adequate. If it’s not, your calcium supplement that is being wasted, so are the foods rich in calcium that you are consuming. Furthermore, Vitamin K is such an ignored vitamin, but you should know, Vitamin K is needed for the bones to absorb Calcium. Vitamin K is found in dairy products and green leafy veggies.
So here’s how it works. For strong and healthy bones, joints and a super strong spine, you need sufficient calcium, D3 and Vitamin K for it to work effectively. I should add in B12 as B12 is necessary for healthy bone marrow, and for the body and spine to grow strong and healthy. Calcium, Vitamin K, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D3A balanced diet should give you all of that.
- Apart from nutrition, have a look at the points below:
- Regular and smart exercise, stretching, warm up and cool downs.
- Knowing your tiger muscles and working on flexibility.
- DO NOT SIT IN ONE PLACE FOR MORE THAN 30-45 MINUTES.
- This is too much strain and stress on your lower back/sacrum and it leads to lower back, sciatica and lower body aches and pains.
- Look for nutrition in fresh and real foods. Supplement only if you have to and if you have a deficiency.
- The choice of preventing or healing yourself from pains as such, is all up to you.