Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prathap Kumar Pani
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prathap Kumar PaniYour feedback matters!
Is it good to drink water melon juice and musk melon shake in a day? Does water melon juice boost sexual health?
I'm suffering migraine problem for a long period. Pls tell me the correct way to avoid this problem.
Autism is defined as a neurobiological pervasive development disorder that includes lack of social skills and inability to reciprocate to social interactions. The patient may also have intellectual and cognitive deficits and problems in communication (verbal as well as non-verbal).
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it.
Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Cuprum Metallicum: This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus: A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Carcinosin: This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus: This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Helleborus: This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them. These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution.
I have always burning sensation on my palm and feet. Sometimes it gets more burning then I have to put my hand and feet in bucket of water or on ice for hours and some time whole night. I have not sugar problem.
I am 68 years old. I feel a sensation and mild numbness under the right big toe, though I can move all toes and walk comfortably.
I am having tingling sensation in my both feet since more than one year. I underwent treatment for l4-l5 problem. I am a diabetic. Is it due to spine problem or diabetes. I had taken treatment from neurologist also for a month. No response. Kindly advise medication.
I am 54 year old female. Post dengue after 2nd November was getting numbness in hand. Taken anti inflammatory tabs but the pain is in the knees, wrists, shoulders and swelling on feet. Cannot walk well and rigidity in knee and fingers. Was told by Dr. it is viral arthritis post dengue. Was tested for RA and count is 7. Pls advice.
Hypopituitarism is defined as a condition in which the pituitary gland is unable to produce enough hormones. Under-secretion of pituitary hormones affects reproduction, body growth and blood pressure. It also results in pre-mature aging.
The pituitary gland is a small bean-shaped gland situated at the base of your brain, behind your nose and between your ears. Despite its size, this gland secretes hormones that influence nearly every part of your body.
In hypopituitarism, you have a short supply of one or more of these pituitary hormones. This deficiency can affect any number of your body's routine functions, such as growth, blood pressure and reproduction.
Meningitis (brain infection)
Hypophysitis (autoimmune inflammatory disorder)
Sarcoidosis is an infiltrative (accumulation of cells and tissues in excess of the normal amount) disease which occurs in various organs.
Impaired hormone secretion by the pituitary gland is caused by genetic mutations.
Sheehan’s syndrome: It is a condition in which the pituitary gland gets damaged due to severe blood loss during childbirth.
Hypothalamus (a part of the brain which is located above the pituitary gland) diseases wherein the pituitary activities are directly affected by the hypothalamus.
Reduced sex drive
Irregular menstruation, pubic hair loss, hot flashes (feverish heat), and inability to breast-feed properly because of low breast milk production).
Dwarfism in children
Increased sensitivity to cold temperature
Reduction in body hair or facial hair
Hormone replacement drugs include:
Corticosteroids: Adrenocorticotropic hormone deficiency leads to low production of adrenal hormones (different kinds of hormones such as cortisol and adrenalin, produced in the endocrine glands). These drugs act as a replacement of adrenal hormones.
Growth hormone: Growth hormone, also known as somatropin, is injected beneath the skin. This treatment method promotes growth, which balances the height in children. Growth hormone deficiency in adults is also cured by these medications to some extent.
Surgery: Surgical procedure is needed if the condition of hypopituitarism is the result of a tumor. The doctor will remove the tumor through surgery, thus resulting in normal growth.
Radiation: Radiation therapy helps in reducing the size of the tumor which causes stunted growth or pre-mature aging. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.