Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prathap Kumar Pani
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prathap Kumar PaniYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old male. I am suffering from muscle weakness, low energy, low muscle mass. I am under psychiatric treatment from past 5 yrs. I had taken amitriptyline for around 3yrs. Now I have stopped this medication, it's been 1 year. I am suffering from physical problems like muscle pain while exercising, feeling breathlessness while exercising, feeling numbness in the hand.
I am suffering from vibration in hand and legs. And dizziness in mind. Two years ago. I take body supplement. Nw is dis side effect. Could it cure.
My father 75 years of age is feeling numbness in toe and below knees. Which doctor we should consult and what should be the problem.
Whenever I sit cross legged posture as I stand up numbing occur to my left leg what I do sir please.
I have migraine. Due tk which the area between the eyes receives severe pain. Please suggest a remedy.
Hello dr's I m nt getting proper answer fr my problem I m taking beta cap tr 20 fr tremor/shaking but still getting like electric shocks. Oleanaz fr bipolar at night getup un comfortable net dy. Also feeling low sex desire. Pls tell gud medicine for me .
I am writing this mail on behalf of my father, age 53 who is a sugar patient. At present he intakes the following medicines as prescribed by his doctor. 1. Glizen MF 12. Glizen MF 23. Tellzy 404. thyroxine 100mgHe heard about an ayurvedic medicine BGR34I want your opinion on, whether it is good to take this ayurvedic medicine instead?
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.