Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrathanaYour feedback matters!
Peptic ulcer indicates the growth of painful ulcers or sores in the lining of your stomach, digestive tract or small intestine. Ulcers, though curable, can result in serious health problems if are not treated at an early stage. Peptic ulcers occur as a result of the reaction of pepsin and stomach acid. There are many causes responsible for the growth of peptic ulcers; they are mentioned below:
- Excessive smoking regularly
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Taking medicines like aspirin, painkillers frequently
- Production of excess acid
- Radiation Therapy
The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer are as follows:
- A burning sensation in the stomach
- Vomiting and nausea
- Pain in the abdomen region
- A burning sensation in your heart
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Passage of blood through stool
Homeopathy offers effective remedies for peptic ulcer. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Crotalus horridus: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating peptic ulcer. If you show symptoms of frequent vomiting and passage of blood with vomit, then your doctor may recommend you this medicine.
- Graphites: If you experience a burning sensation in your stomach, your doctor may advice you this medicine.
- Uranium nitricum: It is usually recommended for ulcers in the small intestine region and gastric ulcer.
- Kalkeriya ars: This medicine may be recommended to you by doctors if you show symptoms like pain in your stomach.
- Argentum nit: Your doctor may recommend you this medicine if you show symptoms of vomiting or indigestion.
Along with the aforesaid remedies, a change in lifestyle is also required to cure peptic ulcer completely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 20 years old. I had been having regular head ache problems, I read somewhere that rubbing hand sanitizer against your hand and inhaling instantaneously rids the headache. Is this advisable or should I avoid it?
Today I ordered Heavenly blue morning glory seeds from Amazon in order to feel its hallucinating effects because it contains a psychoactive compound known as LSA. However, it was written on label that it is treated with poison. So, I did cold water extraction and ate 200 seeds. Now feeling stomach discomfort and nausea. What to do?
Sir / madam can you help me tlng a name of medicine or anything which I can take it from a medical store to improve d sex power.
I am a 21 years old boy and I always have pain in my eyes and head whenever I concentrate hard what should I do?
I want to know about the diet that is fat free and satisfy the stomach. I.e you can feel your stomach full and not hungry.
I'm suffering from erectile dysfunction my pennis is not hard enough to have sex please recommend me a proper medicine and home remedies.
I can't sleep until 4 AM. I wanted to sleep at 10 or 11 PM in the night. Please hell me with these problem?
Hiii my WBC Count is 13700. How can reduce. Which kind of food need to take for reduce WBC. Please give some suggestion.
I have some sex problem doctor will you help me why do my sperms come out always quickly reply to my txt as soon as possible.
1) Is it possible to get losses hair again by naturally? 2) is it possible to increase sex drive naturally? 3) is it possible to increase penis? 4) how can I increase my memory power? Suggest me plz.
It is important to have some basic knowledge of the problem. Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease—sometimes worrisome and inconvenient—but a manageable condition.
Asthma is a condition in which airways of lungs become narrow and swell and produce extra mucus.
Visit or search for ssohm on internet for more tips and information on various diseases.