Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. PrateekYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old. My digestive system is not functioning properly. I have been problem of acidity and indigestion.
I am 21 year old. My weight is 75 and height is 160cm. Body mass index is wrong. How can I lose my weight and tummy?
Hello doctor I'm a 18 years-old boy of height 5'6 and weight 50 kg and also I don't have facial hair. My friend make fun and say me that I look like a 14 years-old boy. Please help me in the case.
My mother is suffering from oa of knee & trk is suggested by the doctors. Please provide suitable hospital with estimated cost for knee replacement, if it is required. I shall be thankful if you kindly suggest some medicines for her treatment. Kindly suggest whether knee pain relief belt will be helpful to get some relief from pain. If so please suggest me specific belt and brand which will be helpful for her.
Hello doctor. Can I know the diet for diabetic patient. And also the foods that are not to be taken and foods that are better to avoid and eat.?
I have neck pain from last 1 month, I apply ointment and pain relief spray daily but there is no effect. Please suggest a ultimate solution as it is affecting my studies.
Pimples and marks all over face. Though marks only on cheeks! how to get rid of them naturally? please help!
I sm suffering from sharp pain in my right shoulder and elbow and the connecting muscles. Also swelling at clavicle bone (right side). I had taken medicine and ultrasound in the clavicle bone a month ago. Swelling has reduced but pain in shoulder and elbow increased again and is excruciating. I also have gas problem (burping) and perennial cold with mucus always blocking my air passage from nose to mouth.
Hi! I just turned 25 in may. I am 5'5 tall and my father is 5'6 While my mother is 5'0. Is it still possible to increase my height at least by 2 Inches. Currently I am taking Hite-aid 3 Tablets at night. I have heard that its not possible to increase height after 18 but couple of friends of mine have grown at the age of 23. I have also heard that homeopathy has the solution of this problem. Plzz advice me on the necessary steps that I should take if/any.
My question is for neurologist. I have nerve compression in my spinal cord c6-c7 since 6 months over it is detected in MRI. If I do push ups or lift heavy weight it cause pain in my left shoulder and neck the very next day I get up from bed, solution plzz. I want 2 play games and exercise.
I have high blood pressure problems I want to get rid of this could you please suggest anyone for the same.
Do you feel your stomach bloat after meals? If you notice, this doesn't happen after every meal? Only at times. And at other times when you eat specific foods. Well, there are foods cause your stomach to bloat, so the wise thing to do is to know about them and avoid them!
Here are a few of the biggest criminals:
1. Cold drinks: Yes, these carbonated drinks have numerous side effects on your health. One of them is that they bloat your tummy. Beer happens to fall in this category too.
2. Dairy Products: For the lactose intolerant, dairy products are almost like poison. The intolerance can be mild, moderate of severe, but one of the symptoms is gas. You can try to limit your consumption of dairy products.
3. Apples: Apples and pears are known to contain a high percentage of fiber. While they are important for us and should be eaten, if is good to know that they can affect sensitive tummies. Eat bit by bit, and if it helps, peel the skin and then eat.
4. Few Vegies: While they are excellent health foods, asparagus, cabbage and broccoli are the vegetables which cause gas in the stomach, which in turn leads to bloating of the tummy.
5. Sodium: Sodium is also another reason for bloated tummies, so it is advised to limit salt intake.
6. Fast Foods: Fast foods like sausages, fried foods, ice cream, sweetened products , etc are known to cause the belly to bloat.
7. Rice Preparations: Rice is known to swell up inside the stomach once it gets water, hence making the stomach feel bloated.
8. Hard Drinks: Alcohol is also said to add weight near the stomach and make it feel bloated.
Related Tip: What Causes Acidity? Understanding its Symptoms and Causes