Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pratap DasYour feedback matters!
Had sex in 1st week of august. Periods came right on time around 26th of august and were normal. Took a urine test on 4th of September, which came negative for pregnancy. But I have been feeling dizzy ,light headed and fatigued all the time since last month. There is no feeling of nausea. Even consulted an ENT doctor for diagnosis ,but nothing came up. Also there is problem in digesting food and m passing gas after every meal. Should I get a blood test done for HCG or consult some other specialist?
Sir, my elder brother age of 45, last 1 month I felt very much weak. But I have not given off in my duty. When I have gone to medicine doctor, he as given some taste and declare my two kidney has gone damage. I have no symptom like this. I want to give my report. DATA--HEART RATE 74BPM, PR INTERVAL 162 MS, QRS DURATION 70 MS, QT INTERVAL 348 MS, QTC INTERVAL 387MS AXIS-- P WAVE 59 degree, QRS WAVE 70 degree, T WAVE 48 Degree, IMPRESSION: SINUS RHYTHM. NORMAL ECG. CALCIUM BLOOD 8.0 mg/dl, PHOSPHORUS-INORGANIC, BLOOD, GEL SERUM 5.0 mg/dl, UREA BLOOD- 127 mg/dl, CREATINE, BLOOD 7.5 mg/dl KIDNEYS- Both the kidneys are normal in shape, size (Rt kidney 8.07 cm x 3.61 cm.
I am diabetic, for 20 years and right now I am 52 years old. now hba1c. 7.5 fpg. 122 pppg. 274 urea. 19 creatinine. 1.0 uric acid. 5.5 cholesterol. 156 triglycericdes. 143 hdl. Cholesterol. 47 ldl. 80 vldl. 29 tc/hdl. Ratio. 3.3 ldl/hdl. 1.7 bilirubin. Total. 0.8 sgot. 63 sgpt. 120 alkaline. Phosphatase. 74 total protein. 7.2 albumin. 4.3 globulin. 2.9 on treatment. 1. Gluformin g2.1--'-0---1 2. Jalram. 50-500 1----0---1 3. Ecospin. Av. 75 0-----0----1 Is this the correct treatment?
I am 53 years old man I am feeling a whistling in my left ear from last two months tell me the solutions.
Lost my erection due to consumption of allergy tablets, tried ayurveda, still no effects from more than a month, help.
I am suffering with anal pain with light bleeding, I can't able to sit and walk, kindly suggest how to relief from the pain, from last two days I had a constipation problem.
My whole body is pain during fever I want to recover my self early so what can I do. I have lot of weakness.
Whether Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease will occur due to presence of gall bladder stones in gall bladder.
I am suffering from fever and cough for last two weeks. I took medicines but it can't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
What are the basic reason of headache and what are the treatment to prevent it and you can also advise us.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the three Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I always feel phlegm in back of my throat this has been for months now and I always try to cough it out and sometimes it just comes out of my mouth to clothes! My ENT thinks its post nasal drip. G.P. Thinks its acid reflux. PULMONOLOGIST thinks it is an allergy but nothing really has helped me! My family doctor thinks it is due to anxiety. It all started after a viral I had in july. I had acute bronchitis then from which I recovered but after some days I started getting this mucus in my throat which I always try to cough out. I have no cough as such its just to clear my throat. If I do not drink water for some time my mouth becomes really dry. How can I get rid of this phlegm. Please help! I get chest discomfort sometimes rarely and I had smoked 3-4 cigs a day for 1.5 years.
I am married male and 34 years old. I have some sexual problem as I am fall down early while I am doing sex.
I have faced lower back pain from last 2-3 weeks. Once I stop masturbating than I feel that pain is reduced but when I start again masturbating lower back pain is started. Please give me the right solution and suggest me to how many times in a week masturbating is not harmful.
If you have just learned that you have been diagnosed with type A diabetes, what would you do to manage it? There are just a few ways of coping with it and they include controlling the blood-glucose levels, managing insulin levels, being fit and active, getting a well-regulated diet and obtaining emotional support from close ones.
- Getting proper advice: Type A diabetes implies that your pancreas are no longer able to produce insulin and now it is up to you to monitor your blood-sugar level and administer your insulin levels in order to get rid of the harmful effects of type A diabetes. Though your doctor would be able to advise you better whether you will need insulin injections or any medication, you can beat the negative impacts of diabetes with small and simple lifestyle changes.
- Exercise to be fit and healthy: Working out is key to proper diabetes care. In addition to all the benefits you can reap by being fit and active, your diabetes would also respond with stable and lowered glucose levels. With type A diabetes, it is essential to know how your body reciprocates before, during and after exercise, and take proper precautions for treating hypoglycemia or low blood sugar. Your healthcare provider would be able to guide you better and etch out a fitness plan on the basis of your clinical requirements.
- Dietary changes for optimum nutrition: Obtaining a perfect dose of nutrition is a crucial piece of the puzzle to cope with diabetes, and it is quite difficult to figure out. Contrary to the popular belief, being diagnosed with type A diabetes doesn’t really mean that you will have to feel deprived and starve. A wide array of delicious meals, snacks, fruits and vegetables await you to be explored. Indulge in citrus fruits, beans, green leafy vegetables, berries, fish rich in omega-3 fatty acid contents, and whole grains to your heart’s content.
Though it is often undermined, emotional support plays a very significant role in caring for those affected with diabetes, regardless of its type. If you are presently combating with type A diabetes, connect with people who go through the similar pain of measuring the daily carbohydrate count, testing the blood-sugar levels endless times in a day and dealing with emotional highs and lows brought about by diabetes. These few things can bring a huge positive difference in your life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Endocrinologist.