Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth Y VYour feedback matters!
My serum ferritin report Observed value unit. Biological ref inter 45.37. Ng/ml. 21.81-274.66 What can I do sir what is correct level of iron deficiency please tell me I have hair fall problem.
I am 32 yrs old. Had consulted endro. I Have low sperm with less beard. As per report Dr. didn't suggest me any medication. please help me. Regarding less beard its not a heredity.. Can it be cured.
My age is 20 and height is 5.10 and weight is 49 and my problem is that not gaining weight at all I eat high protein food also and in week I do masturbation 2 time is any relate to this so give best advice to gain weight.
Sir I am 32 years old I am suffering with Irritable bowel syndrome. And mucus with constipation and pain. When I take isabgol and any constipation ayurvedic medicine than more mucus discharge with pain. I take medicine underguidance mbbs md BHU. But feeling not well. Help me with medicine. Ultrasound report showing that swelling in liver. Help me sir.
My wife is suffering from chronic constipation. We have tried all type of medicines and home remedies. Need expert consult to get rid of this problem.
My friend is extremely depressed. Moreover because of his broken marriage. Reason for the marriage is his sexual health. He confided in me and I seek some serious suggestions upon how to his condition can be cured. He stated that issues with size of penis, erection issues and early ejaculation. Hi 33 years old and feels extremely lonely and depressed.
Is it safe for a 8th month pregnant woman to do sex or masturbate? Will this effect the baby inside?
I have dry cough accumulated below cheek and due to this imbalance problem. Please advice how to clear this sinus or cold blockage?
I am working in IT sector and sit before computer or smartphone or Tv 12-14 hours on daily basis. For last 15-20 days I am not able to concentrate on my work due to mild headache and head heaviness which starts from back of my head. I also observed my neck remain stiff and slightly pain in arm and neck. Someone suggested me in your panel to do stretch exercise of neck. I am doing exercises but still not feeling good, I am unable to concentrate on work. Would appreciate if you help me. I consulted general physician but nothing worked. Which specialist doctor should I approach for this problem. Thank u.
What type of medicine has To take for the acidity and which medicine has to take for pain in the head.
My scrotum is being hard and itchy and my penis is also itchy and my anus is itching for 2 months. Please suggest me.
It’s easy talking about cuts and bruises on your arms and legs but talking about hemorrhoids can be a bit embarrassing. Hemorrhoids or piles are swollen blood vessels in the rectum. They can be internal or external and can irritate bowel movements. Though this condition is not life threatening, it can be quite painful. Hence, it should be treated as early as possible. Homeopathy is a holistic form of healing that addresses the root cause of the problem to resolve it. Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat hemorrhoids.
- Hamamelis: Hemorroids that bleed excessively can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It also treats soreness and bruising caused by the swollen blood vessels. In such cases, the person also often suffers from anemia, breathlessness and weakness.
- Ratanhia: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies to treat painful piles. This pain is usually triggered by the passing of stool, but can persist for hours afterwards. It may also be accompanied by a burning sensation that can be relieved by cold water. In such cases, the passing of stool causes hemorrhoids to protrude.
- Graphites: Piles that are accompanied by constipation can be effectively treated with graphites. It is also suited for cases where the condition is triggered by obesity and menstrual irregularities.
- Nux Vomica: Hemorrhoids caused by a sedentary lifestyle are best treated with Nux Vomica. In such cases, the patient also suffers from burning pain in the rectum and constipation. Eating a lot of heavy food and the ingestion of stimulants like alcohol can trigger this condition. Nux vomica helps set the gastrointestinal system back in order and thus prevents the recurrence of piles.
- Aesculus: Piles that are accompanied by unexplained pain in the back can be treated with Aesculus. These piles may or may not bleed, but the rectum feels as though it is filled with sticks. In such cases, the patient may also feel intense itching, burning and soreness around the rectum.
- Arsenic album: This is used to treat piles that are accompanied by burning pain and restlessness that can be relieved by the application of heat packs. These patients also suffer from painful spasmodic protrusions of the rectum.
- Collinsonia: Hemorroids that cause incessant bleeding and a prolapsed rectum can be treated with collinsonia. The piles often protrude out of the anus in this situation and are associated with chronic constipation or diarrhea. It can also be used to treat piles associated with pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.