Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth Y VYour feedback matters!
Mera sperm 98 Mellon 1 ml ho gaya hi fir bhi meri wife pregnant nahi ho rahi hi or har baar mera sperm yoni se bahar aa jata hi to wife ko pregnant Marne me liye kya karu.
Sir meri girlfriend ko hiv aur std dono nahi hai. Meri girlfriend hiv negative hai. Maine uske sath mc periods ke time par without condom sex kiya toh kya muze hiv aur std ho skta hai.
What are the symptoms, preventions, precautions, safe diet in rainy and cold seasons and how cure of the disease H1N1 swinflu is done please know me full procedure and how can we make our self fit.
I am 52 years male. I am getting some sticky white deposit under my tip of penis. When I open my tip of penis it also pains and becoming radish. Please advice.
I am 25 year old male nd I have skin problem from last four year nd doctor says its psoriasis so I want special treatment please suggest me some advice!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Iam suffering from headache severely from last three days I have sight and iam using my spectacles also most of the time what might be the reason for headache please also give me any suggestions so that I can get relieved from headache.
Can I maintain husband wife relationship with my wife who's affected from tb and under treatment since 45 days? She is affected in right side of neck an left side of chest.
Fenugreek is said to be good to control blood sugar. How far this is justified? If true, in what form and what dosage should be taken? Kindly advise. Thankyou.
I hv creatinine 1.31 alkaline phosphate 141 does it show kidney problem, what medication I hv to take, please advice.
Is it normal when you have chronic anxiety disorder chest pain body weakness and legs and arms weak tingling and numb. Can it also cause physical and other mental health problems like brain stoke inability to walk hips and knees joint pain really severe can panel ginseng help with that.
I am suffering from facial paralysis since last eight years is there now possible chance of recovery from here and is due to my ear operation.
I'm 19 year old boy I got shoulder pain in the left and sweated a bit due to tension is this heart attack?
I'm 40 year old. I dont take any diet. I dont go to social parties and eat ouotside anytime. I prefer only home food I am out of my home rather hotel food. I dont smoke nor drink. My problem is. Early in the morning if I wake up between 3am - 5am mu throat burns. Please advice.
From an early age we’re taught that alcohol is bad for us, but is that really true? Drinking yourself silly every night can have disastrous consequences, but having one drink a day is associated with a number of health benefits. The key here is moderation. Moderate drinking can be defined as one drink a day for women and two drinks a day for men. This is a daily quote system and not to be taken as an average over time.
Here are a few ways your body can benefit from the occasional drink:
- It boosts cardiovascular health: Many types of alcohol are rich in phenols. This helps fight stress, reduces the risk of hypertension and can protect the heart against a number of cardiovascular conditions. Moderate amounts of alcohol can also increase the amount of good cholesterol in the body and influence the clotting of blood. Higher levels of cholesterol help protect against heart diseases while by influencing the blood clotting process, alcohol can indirectly help prevent the formation of blood clots in the arteries.
- It slows aging: Some types of alcohol like wine are rich in antioxidants. This helps flush toxins out of the body and can slow down the aging process. An antioxidant called resveratrol that is found in red wine can even increase the lifespan of cells and activate enzymes that slow down the aging process. It is also said to increase DNA stability thus extending a person’s lifespan.
- It can help fight diseases: Alcohol is said to lower the risk of catching a cold. A warm drink like brandy can also be used to treat sore throats and a cough. Tonic water contains quinine that is anti inflammatory and has analgesic properties. Though medication for malaria is now easily available, tonic water can be used to treat the initial phase of the disease if proper medication is not available.
- It enhances your libido: Excessive drinking can lower your sex drive, but when consumed in moderation, alcohol can lower the risk of erectile dysfunction. Moderate amounts of alcohol also help lower inhibitions and thus encourage people to form sexual relationships.
- It improves cognitive ability: Almost all forms of alcohol contain ethanol that helps neurons resist wear and tear. This can lower a person’s risk of suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia later in life. It can also enhance problem solving abilities and encourage creativity.
All of the above benefits are applicable only if alcohol is consumed in moderation. Thus do not use them to binge drink.