Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth P.L.Your feedback matters!
Urine incontinence, no control on urine, frequent urination, after urinating and coming back from washroom few urine drops comes out automatically. Weakness sleepy whole day. Night fall daily, early ejaculation. Not yet married.
I am 17 years old with a body weight of only 59 kgs. I want to gain weight. I have joined from three months but no very much response. If I take the supplements would they help me. Or if I drink soya milk daily what will be the result.
I have a problem with my belly it gaining the fat with an abnormal condition I am doing diet to overcome this problem but I don't think so it has certain change its physical appearance?
I am 19 years old girl. I can't sleep for 4 nights. Im experiencing headaches and back pain. I've been trying many medicine but don't work. What to do?
Candidiasis or yeast Infection of the female reproductive organ is a condition caused from the fungus known as ‘Candida’. A vaginal yeast infection is accompanied by severe itching, swelling or irritation in your vaginal region.
Yeast is present in your vagina in a small proportion as part of the normal vaginal flora, an imbalance of which results in vaginal Yeast Infection. Frequent in its nature, these infections can be quite bothering due to the symptoms that such as persistent burning sensation in your genital area, excess vaginal discharge, painful sex, rashes followed by soreness around your vagina.
What are the causes of Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- Antibiotics lowering good bacteria or ‘lactobacillus’ within your vagina
- Unchecked and untreated diabetes
- A Fragile immune System
- Uncontrolled eating habits, like consuming a lot of sugary food
- Menstrual imbalance
- Inadequate or no sleep
How to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection?
Treatment of the infection varies with the severity of the condition. For simple infections
- One to three days of anti-fungal medications in the form of cream or ointment, for instance, Terazol, Lotrimin, Gynazle and Monistat.
- One dosage of an oral medicine known as Fluconazole
For complicated Infections
There are particular types of Candida that does not respond to the normal treatment and hence requires a more aggressive approach. If you meet any one of the following criteria like uncontrolled diabetes, weak immune system due to HIV positive or medicinal side-effects, you are pregnant, excess build-up of the candida fungus, the infections recur more than four times a year or you are down with severe itching, swelling, redness, tears or sores in your vaginal area, your case is severe and complex.
Possible treatments in this situation can be:
- A 14-day tablet course, cream or ointment for vaginal treatment.
- 2 to 3 dosages or a long term usage of anti-fungal medication or Fluconazole (not suggested for pregnant women).
- Cure of your sexual partner who may be transmitting it to you (although these are rare) or use of condoms during intercourse.