Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. PrashanthYour feedback matters!
There are hard nodes on sides and back of my neck. They are sometimes paining. I cannot speak aloud due to weakening of vocal cords. If I speak loud, I feel vomiting.
I have pain in my both feet. I have checked my blood test and my Uric Acid is 8.29 mg. Is the increase uric acid responsible for foot pain. What is the reason for aggressive uric acid. From last 2 days I am going to running in morning but after that pain is also increase in my feet. Please share what should I do for that.
Hi, I have sprained shoulders (both) more on to the right shoulder & right ribs & right Hip. There is sprained kind of pain always. Ortho had suggested an MRI and result was just fine no problem at all. Please suggest
I am 58 male, diabetic, my IgM IS AT LEVEL 29, LOW RANGE STARTS FROM 40 LEVEL, LOW ON ENERGY, TIRED, BACK PAIN, RECURRENT SINUS INFECTION, FESS DONE ABOUT 10 MONTHS BACK, ON PRE CT shows FUNGAL INFECTIONS IN SINUS, NOT TESTED FOR FUNGAL, POLYPS WERE REMOVED, ENT SURGEON DID NOT DO TEST OF STUFF REMOVED.
I started morning walk for 20 mins in morning to reduce weight but m unable to walk as much as I want as my legs pain a lot d front part below knee. Please advise me wat I can do for dis as I want to loose weight as fast as I can.
Dear sir I have pain in my legs from last 9 days. I can't walk properly long distended. please suggest what should I do fast relief.
I'm 19 year old boy I got shoulder pain in the left and sweated a bit due to tension is this heart attack?
I am 23 years old male. I am having shin splints from past 1 month. I went to a orthopedist. He did x-rays of my legs and he said everything is fine and gave me pain killers. I did every stretching exercises he told me to do but my shin splints are not healing as I am taking full rest now a days but I am having my Indian Army physical test after two months. Thanks in advance.
My wife is 38 years old. She has a back ache and the pain extends to the toe of right leg. She has pain while walking. Also. When she gets up in morning its very difficult. Feel numbness in leg many times and feels as a nerve from back to toe is paining.
I am 30 years old male. I have on and off shooting pain in my right foot sole as if something is poking from inside. Could you please explain the cause.
I am 24 and 2 months back I give birth to baby after delivery I am suffering from to much of spinal card tip it means I cont sit continue 15 minutes after that I cont stretch my leg while sitting to much pain in tip of spinal cord even feeling very tired also please suggest me sum tips.
Sir I am 44 year old and suffering from knee pain and bones pain and my all joints create sound so what I do?
Neck pain is fairly common among adults. It results from the soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles and tendons. It can result from spasms and muscle strain from neck problems such as disc degeneration and spinal stenosis. Be it a chronic pain or a sudden one, addressing it is important to get on with the daily office life.
Here is a list of some quick solutions, which when followed can give considerable relief from the pain:
- Computer should be at eye level: While sitting at it you must ensure that the middle of the computer screen is parallel to the eye. If it is required that you bend your neck to view the screen, then you should adjust the screen, without bending your neck. This happens most often while working with a laptop. The chair length can be adjusted to fix this problem.
- Refrain from neck straining while typing: If typing requires straining the neck, it should be ensured that the same doesn’t happen. This is the case while texting in a mobile. A better solution is to fix this is to take the mobile at a level which does not require the neck bend down. It will ensure that the joints and discs of the neck are not stressed.
- Use headset: If the work demands longer time on the phone, instead of bending the neck it makes sense to use a headset. Practicing the chin tuck exercise can help in this case. This exercise can strengthen the soft muscles of the neck. It also maintains the alignment of the head and the shoulder.
- Stay hydrated: Enough hydration is necessary to ensure spinal alignment and disc height. Hydration also takes a eases the spine and relaxes the soft muscles. A practice of adequate hydration throughout the day can help stop the degeneration of the cervical disc. While drinking water is a matter of practice, keeping a water bottle serves as a constant reminder to drink it throughout the day. Keeping an alarm after 2 hours also serves as a constant reminder to drink water.
- Carrying weight: One common mistake committed by most people is to carry weight with one hand. Since the load doesn’t distribute evenly, it strains the neck muscles causing pain. It should be ensured that the office briefcase or the heavy purse is carried with equal stress on both the shoulders. This will ensure a painless day at the office.
- Maintaining a good posture: Poor sitting or walking posture is often the cause of neck pain. While sitting it should be ensured that the back is straight and rests in the chair once in awhile. The neck and head should fall in a line while working. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.