Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth NrYour feedback matters!
Nowadays I feel very lonely and depressed. I feel that I am very poor and I can't do anything in my future. I can't concentrate on my studies because of this. please suggest me to overcome this situation.
Hello doctor. I am male 31 years. From few days I am getting body pains and when I wake up from sleep in the morning I get feet pains. Once I walk for 2 min then everything is OK. Also sometime I am getting back pain. Is there any problem.
Start day with gratitude. Include physical activity in daily schedule. Read a book daily. Avoid extra planning. Congratulate yourself over small victories also. Devote some time to family also. Control mobile time. Have good sexual life. Stay connected with people and nature around.
I am 21 yr old guy from last 4-5 yrs, I hav been feeling stress and I am unable to concentrate on anything as if I hav lost my thinking ability.
My sis is 30 years old and she's suffering from panic attacks for the past 14 years. For the past two years she gets very nervous and depressed over trivial matters. She also appears very frustrated.
I remain depressed and I have anxiety. Moreover when I have go to job interview my heartbeat very fast. Now I am unemployed. Please give a quick solution.
I love somebody and lose her since then I feel very depressed and always think. About her please suggest me what to do.
I am 26 year male smoking from last 5 years. Due to smoking RBC and hemoglobin in my blood increased and my body feels weak. I want to quit smoking.
I am 21 year old male. I have been in stress for some months but to cope up with it I have been eating healthy and working out regularly but the dark circles have now turned into bit swelling or like eye bags and it feels very odd. My parents say i' ve not been sleeping or I m up all night chatting but I m not. Please if uh could suggest something please. It annoys I m eating sleeping and working out properly but it is not going away.
I am 22 years old. My problem is getting depression easily and these affects my daily routine life and also on my important works. Please help me how to overcome this. And suggest me calm my mind. Thank you.
I am suffering from mental disorders like stress and depression. I don't want to take medicines. what should I do?
I can not study if I do not sleep in the afternoon. I have a habit of sleeping in the after noon. So my night sleep reduces to 5-6 hours only. And I feel sleepy when I wake up in the morning how can I manage my sleep and study as I have to study for 13-14 hours a day. Please help me with my sleep schedule. So that I can focus properly in my studies.
So. Here is the deal. I might be having anxiety. (I'm not sure about it) and so I'm not sure if I need Therapy or not would be great If I get some clarification.
Suddenly my brain stopped working, I can't remember anything I read or study, can't recall past events, can't solve good mathematics problems that used to seems very easy to me because I was good at solving mathematics problems.
A person with anxiety disorders is said to suffer from feelings of terror and anxiety pertaining to the future as well as to the current situation. These feelings manifest themselves physically in forms like shakiness, and heart palpitations. Though the exact cause of the condition is still not known, risk factors associated with the condition have been identified:
- Being female - It's said that women are twice at risk of developing anxiety disorders than men. Various factors have been found to increase this problem in women such as cultural pressures of putting all efforts in fulfilling the needs of others.
- Family history - Your risk of developing anxiety disorders increases if one of your family members suffers from the problem. Several studies show a strong connection between the fears of the parent and that of the child. Experts also believe that a child can also learn the phobias and fears of his or her parents by observing their reaction to a specific event.
- Type of personality - An individual's personality is also an indicator of his or her risk of suffering from anxiety disorders. Studies reveal that children who are shy and have a history of being bullied tend to develop anxiety disorders afterward. Similarly, children who worry a lot during uncertain situations are also more prone to developing anxiety disorders.
- A history of trauma - Anxiety disorders can also be triggered by traumatic events and individuals who have a family history of the condition, a psychological makeup that makes them prone to the condition or biochemical factors are more susceptible to falling for this condition.
- Medical conditions - Even though the cause and effect relationship between medical conditions and the disorder is yet to be ascertained, certain medical conditions can also augment one's risk for anxiety disorders. These medical conditions may be obstructive sleep apnea, migraines, irritable bowel syndrome and so on.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!