Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth KumarYour feedback matters!
My foot is paining very much like that I can't walk also and my back is paining when I get up in the early morning so I can't stand also with th is back pain which medicine I want to take medicine how many days thankfully.
Hello doctor. My height is 171cm I need to increase my height to few inches. I'm boy 18years old. Are there any tablets or something to increase my height? If so. please suggest me. thanks.
Is Oracle lichen planus curable? If yes how much duration it takes? what is the best approach to treat OLP, is it Homeopathy, ayurveda or allopathy? And which specialist treats OLP best? What is the treatment and which causes OLP. Any root cause identified? Again is there any home remedies to treat OLP? any complications? How to avoid complications?
I have problem of acne from last few months. I have tried different solution but its not working. Is there any way I can get rid of them? My age is 24.
I have cold problem with mouth ulcer last three days please give me suggestion. I am feeling very sick.
Hi, doctor I am 41 years old. I have a menopause problem. I also have high blood pressure. Pls suggest me some thing to get regular period.
I hav front two yellow teeth due to fluroid. I had done beaching. Bt there is no effect on them so now what should I do? To get white brighter shiny teeth. Plzz suggest.
I am 24 years male and having skin fungal infection (circular skin rash) from last 3 months, I have taken a treatment from a skin doctor, it got treated & now again itching with red rashes has come on inner thighs, groin area, buttocks. It has develop to red swollen rashes with regular itching. Please tell me what to do ?
Hi sir my sex erects n I masturbate just 1 min it will b ejected very soon I want long sex fun but I can not plzz give me suggestion.
Dr. please tell me what are the things I have to do extend my height till the age of 21 Dr. please tell me my age is 18 my height is5. 9 I want to grow up to 6.2.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am athletics I run 800 mtr. I want to increase my testosterone level can you suggest me how can I do this.
I am too much thin can you give me some tips of my dite to increase my weight and what can I eat to do this kind.
I have memory issues. In the past I had homocystheine and it was related to Alzheimer's thus I thought memory issues may be coz of it but even after curing homocystheine. I still have memory and concentration issues. I am 26 year old and the memory issue has been there post 7std. I will have to stress today on thinking what did I do tomorrow, likewise remembering what I did last week and a week before is totally out of the question. Please advice, what steps should I take in order to get this cured.
Overall your immune system does a very good job of keeping you healthy and well, but you've got to do your bit to keep it at it's a game. It could never hurt to take some care of your immunity! you could eat well, go for regular checkups and always eat your vitamins. But is that bare minimum enough to keep it on track? diet, age, exercise, lifestyle as well as environmental factors play a huge role in the working of your immunity system. So here are 10 easy tips which will help you help yourself! and your immunity, of course.
1. Sleep in as per research, your immunity system only produces half the amount of antibodies than it usually would when you haven't got enough sleep. That will ultimately increase your susceptibility to any illness. The easiest and most relaxed way to boost your immunity is to get 7-9 hours of sleep every night.
2. Stress is never good everyones got problems in life home, family, financial, but they should be avoided as much as possible. When you stress, your body produces stress hormones which suppress the working of your immunity system. Join a meditation class but don't let the stress get to your body.
3. Kale is the new spinach vegetables like broccoli, kale and cabbage support the livers ability to flush out toxins while also directly boosting your immune system. Go vegetarians!
4. Don't be a couch potato exercising, which could also be a 20 minute walk, will really stimulate the lymphatic system, increase oxygenation and increase the production of leukocytes a cell which helps fight infection. You're going to be living healthy and helping your immunity! win-win situation.
5. Mushrooms are good eat mushrooms! medicinal and japanese mushrooms are filled with antioxidants and immunity boosters. There's a wide variety so try a new one every time!
6. Avoid sweeteners and sugar consuming 75 grams of sugar will reduce the ability of the wbc's to overpower and destroy the bacteria. Opt for fresh fruits and flavored tea's to complete your sugar cravings.
7. Bmi matters shape and size really doesn't matter, but having the right weight for your height and age really does. Higher numbers of fat cells tend to trigger a series of events which eventually lead to a diminishing immunity system.
8. Eat your vitamins sounds like such a cliche but they're really important. Each vitamin has a different property to boost ones immunity.
9. Say bye to cigarettes and alcohol well that title would certainly ruin a friday night for most people. But apart from what these items do to your body, they majorly undermine your immunity system. It's almost like causing intentional bacteria in your body!
10. Live, love, laugh well the key word here is laugh. By laughing, you're automatically distressing while also unintentionally allowing your body to produce more wbc's. Watch a good comedy and let the magic begin.
In case of any query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778)