Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cold and body pain for several days. Can anyone suggest me what to do. I have been taking medication but it isn't working.
I have alot of white hairs in my head nd whiteness is increasing day by day. Is there any treatment for this. Please help me.
Hi, Arjun is suffering from severe ear pain since the last 2 days and he has taken combiflam thrice in a day and also put 2 drops of clozotic several times a day but it still hasn't helped with the pain. He complains of the earache during the time span when he smokes more than regular. Since it is a Sunday tomorrow and his pain is getting worse by the hour we are looking for some instant help.
I am 26 year old female and I am suffering with ache and itching problem on my legs , arms and back from last 5 years. My skin type is dry, and reddish acne on my body which looks very bad. I tried so much medicine allopathy ,homeopathic ,lotions etc kindly help me.
Hi I have the problem of my eyes and back pain. So what is the solution for this can anyone help me out.
I have dark circles sunken appearance around my eyes. Is almond oil would reduce it or how much time it take tk hve some effects on me? Or do I consult some skin specialist? please suggest me.
I face nightfall watery sperm and from few months I face a milky white water coming out with no precipitation and no forced ejaculation and no bad odour. Please suggest me something to get out of this problem.
I am suffering from chest pain I think oall is due to my habit of smoking how I can get rid of this habit.
Hello sir I have a black labrador his age is 6 month I dn't no which a reason whats a problem his hair be a white neck hair and other he is a puppy pls help me suggest a treatment if as possible as soon as.
I am 62-year-old male person, having phlegm in throat and am unable to take it out. I tried Alex. What's immediate remedy to resolve this problem?
Hello Sir/Maam, I'm Binaka Saha, F23, was suffering from irregular menstrual cycles for 2 months, consulted to a gynaecologist for this, as per her prescription, I had taken MEPRATE Tab 10piece and after that, my period started from yesterday but after this, it was very painful. And also as per her prescription, I had tasted my USG lower abandon and the report is as below - Right ovary is large in size, Left ovary is normal in size, Multiple tiny cysts are noted at periphery of both ovaries, stroma are hyperechoic. Right Overy measures= 4. 3*1. 5 cm. Left Ovary measures= 3.0*1. 6 cm. And I want to get rid from the cyst as soon as possible, please help.
Joint Replacement Surgery is a procedure where the damaged surface of the advanced arthritic joints are removed and replaced with artificial joints, such as metallic, plastic and ceramic joints.
These surfaces closely replicate the original anatomy.
When do you need a knee replacement?
When you suffer from severe pain or deformity in the joint (knee in this case), the pain or stiffness and deformity makes it difficult to perform simple tasks. Severe grade IV osteoarthritic knees of people over 50 years when have pain, swelling and deformity fail to respond to medicines, physiotherapy, injections and rest.
Aim of the surgery
- Correct the deformity: Relieve the pain and give near full movements almost immediately after the procedure. Details including techniques and safety, it is a safe, rewarding surgery with a success rate of as high as 99.5% when done by an able and experienced professional.
- Anaesthesia: Usually it is the spinal cord epidural where one is rendered numb for 3 to 4 hours waist down. Sometimes a general anaesthesia is given. A 4 to 5 inches cut is made in front of the knee and all the damaged cartilages, bones, loose bodies are removed from the lower end of the thigh, upper end of the tibia (usually of few millimetres) and the surface re-crafted to match the size and shape of the artificial joint (it is usually imported). They are fixed with bone cement. The ligaments and muscles are reattached and the parts closed.
- Recovery: Stand up and walk a few steps with a walker the day after the procedure i.e. in 24 hours. Physiotherapy in hospital for 5 to 7 days and/or walking, progressively longer walks and exercises over the following 15 days. Stitches are removed in 15 days. The patient can return back to normal activity in 4 to 8 weeks the surgery.
- Activities: Normal walks of 3 to 5 km per day Climbing stairs, cycling, swimming, and driving can be performed with the new implant(s) now.
- Avoid: Squatting/kneeling Prohibited: contact sports like football, cricket, tennis; jumping; adventure sports Longevity of joints: 15-35 years depending on the materials used.