Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth. K. KYour feedback matters!
Hey, I use to play badminton sports from past 2 months, when I join after 2 week my racket side elbow start paining ,even I can't able to play force shoot and continuous game just because its start paining hard. I think it is tennis elbow pain aur golf elbow pain .please tell me what treatment should be done and how can it be medicated so that its stop paining and how long it will take some time to recovered from it?
Deer sir in my back I am filling hard pain so I can't do any thik please tall about something for batter filling.
I am 16 years old female and I have sprain in my right leg from past two months . I have taken pain relief but it didn't work. So what should I do ?
My father has pain in the knee from around 2 months & major issue is with the right knee. When he straightens his leg or fold it he feels the pain. He is 64. He is a sugar and BP patient. Please help.
I fell ans twisted my ankle 3 days back. My left ankle was swollen. I put volini and tied crape bandage also I put my foot in warm water for two days. It's swollen still, very less though. But it hurts. Is it normal?
I am 22 year old male. I am having pain in my shoulders. I thought I might had overtrain myself so I took a week off from gym. After going for just one day tha pain is back. What should I do as I do not want to loose all the progress I have made.
Sir mY name is Helena Biden. In mY legs there are higher pain. So I can not do any thing. Pleas give me answer.
On cervical region their is a pain and pitting oedema and tenderness After icing it may reduce but come back again.
Today my friend had periods She is suffering from back pain and stomach pain she is getting urine infection She vomited two times Please reply soon
My wife having Endometriosis cyst on right overy and Hydrosulphinx in both tube. She is suffering every month with unbearable pain and the pain is mostly right lower abdomen. If we go for laparoscopy, does this pain will go away? Is there any medication for it? She is having both leg pain and back pain also.
I am 26 years old. Recently I found some swelling below the arm. I have two lumps in breast and one lump in hand. Please let me know that swelling below the arm is also a kind of lump or not. Please tell me the solution to overcome this swelling. Is there any laser surgery to remove the lumps?
I am 20 years old, I have back pain, can't sit without any support for more than 10 mins, I also consulted others they said for students its common. Please solve my problem.
I am 52 year old male having normal weight. If a sit for long in a car or chair my knee hurts. If I stand up for few minutes and then sit again, then the problem gets ok. Otherwise while walking or climbing stairs I feel no discomfort or pain. Please advise.
When should a patient consult a rheumatologist?
- If the patient is suffering from any of the below symptoms, he might be having rheumatic diseases.
- Joint pains and swellings
- Severe joint pains and stiffness in the morning
- Severe back pain and stiffness in the morning
- Unexplained generalized body pains
- Recurrent mouth ulcers/hair loss
- Dryness of mouth/eyes, red rashes on cheeks
- Recurrent heel pains
- Prolonged unexplained fevers after detailed work up by physicians
- Wounds on skin not healing over a period of time referred by a surgeon and physician
- Persistent problems regarding abortions referred after primary work up by a gynecologist
- Recurrent uvietis after primary work up by an ophthalmologist.
- Unexplained pulmonary renal syndromes at primary care level.
It is important to see a rheumatologist, who has the training and experience to diagnose various forms of inflammatory arthritis
When the initial diagnosis is in doubt
- To pick up and manage extraarticular manifestations like vasculitis, eye involvement, pleuropulmonary involvement, lymphadenopathy etc in rhematoid arthritis
- Arthritis not controlled by traditional dmards
- Connective tissue disorders like sle, sjogrens syndrome, systemic sclerosis, mixed and undifferentiated connective tissue disorders etc
- Vasculitidis and other rare autoimmune diseases.
I competed in Yogathon challenge which involves doing 108 surya namaskars. I completed it and now both my hand's shoulder portion to elbow is plaining heavily. Please help me.
Always make sure that you use the therapeutic hot agents when the injury is in the chronic stage. They can also be used prior to physiotherapy or exercise to decrease muscle tension and increase flexibility.