Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am having fungal infection since more than one year. Hav tried evry thing to cure it. Bt it goes n comes again and again.
I am suffering from fever and head ache can you pls suggest anything for me I want to know any suggestions.
I am 30 year old. I've all the symptoms of getting diabetes like sweating having weight loss, will be getting hungry every 2 or 3 hours face skin problem itching near pubic areas. and if I've got a diabetes, Is there a cure for it or else I've to take medicines life long.
I am having back fat in excess. When I tried to exercise. It strained. please give me solution to this problem.
I have a problem of over weight what should I do to prevent myself from my knee pain. Please help me out sooner.
I feel stiffness in upper portion of the stomach either it's because I am healthy or there is some problem. Doc I dnt hve any sort of pain but I am feeling irritated because of this. Actually I was doing exercise of reducing fat after that this happens. please help me out me really depressed.Please tell sir .
my mother not feeling well her memory got short because of fever of malaria and diabtes. and Meri shadi nhi ho parhi
I m 26 yrs. I got a minor crack in my rt. Hand little figure 5 months ago due to an accident. I got it plastered but now I have problem in bending my figure. I have done a lot of exercise as per doctor's advice since last 2 months but of vain. What should I do now?
I am forty years old. I am suffering on continuing nose running and sneezing. I had been take allopathic treatment but during the taking of medicine I feel better when I stop medicine I am on previous position. Now I am taking homeopathic medicine from Dr. Batra's raipur clinic from two months but still I am suffering on running nose and continuing sneezing. Slowly I feel very weak. Please suggest me what to do. How I can escape from disease.
My wife recently detected thyroid problems. She is about 32 years of AGe and having two children of 4 years and 1 and 1/2 years. Her T3 is 107 ng/dl. T4 is 4.2ug/dl. And TSH is 77.47. What should be the advice?
I am Surya of 21 years old and I am suffering with asthma since my childhood. I have consulted many doctors but no use. At present I am using rotocapsules for instant relaxation. Can you suggest me a better way to get out of the problem.
Melasma, commonly known as skin pigmentation, is a skin disorder, which causes brown and blotchy spots on your face. Everybody craves to have spotless and flawless skin. But usually no one does anything about it. Contrary to popular belief, having perfect skin is not really difficult. You need to religiously follow your skincare regime to keep it healthy and flawless. In case you are suffering from melasma or have skin pigmentation,
Here are a few tips which you can follow:
- Apply raw potato on your face: Take a clean and fresh potato. Cut it into two halves and wet the exposed surface with a little water. Rub this on all the affected regions on the face and wash your face after 10 to 15 minutes with lukewarm water. Potatoes are extremely effective in removing pigmentation as they have an enzyme called catecholase, which can help to lighten darkened areas on the skin.
- Use apple cider vinegar on your skin: Apple cider vinegar helps to restore the natural color of the skin. It also contains beta-carotene, which helps to treat the damage done to the skin by the atmosphere's free radicals. In fact, one of the famous qualities of apple cider vinegar is to make the skin supple and bright.
- Apply aloe vera on your skin: Regular usage of aloe vera on the skin is one of the best and most effective remedies for skin pigmentation. Aloe vera can help clean the skin without harming the natural balance of the skin, as it has marvelous cleansing properties. It helps to reduce spots on your face, and also provides protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- A sandalwood pack can also work wonders: Sandalwood acts, both as a stimulant as well as a blood purifier. These two properties of sandalwood help it to treat skin pigmentation. Make a pack using sandalwood and rosewater and apply it to your face at least twice a day to get rid of the pigmentation. Sandalwood is also one of the major ingredients for a sunscreen as it can protect the skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Keep an eye on what you eat: Your diet plays a very crucial part when it comes to the wellbeing of your skin. Make sure that you add a lot of green leafy vegetables and foods rich in Vitamin A and C to maintain your healthy skin. Drink lots of water and eat a lot of fruits in order to keep your skin hydrated. This will also detoxify your body.
Follow the above tips and ensure yourself a spotlessly beautiful skin.
Here are the top 7 mental health apps that can be used by patients to improve their mental health:
Code blue: bullying is a real problem that has led many down the path of depression and suicide. And sometimes, the solution to this problem is much easier than you think, and with smartphones, it's just a click away. With the code blue app, you can choose people from your contact to be a part of your support group. With just a few clicks, the app will alert the support group if you need their help. The app communicates the user's location to the group, and the group can also indicate that the help is on the way.
Breath2relax: feeling too anxious or angry? want to let your bad side take over the situation? hold on and downloaded breath2relax on your phone to browse through a series of breathing exercises. These will help you in reducing stress, stabilizing your mood, controlling anger, and managing the anxiety. The important aspect of this app is that it can be operated independently.
Lantern: lantern is a web-and-mobile-based platform that combines the cognitive behavioral therapy (cbt) techniques with advices from real experts. The app starts by measuring the your strengths, weaknesses, stress, anxiety, mood and social behavior, and then tailors daily exercises that suit your pattern. Next, the app matches your score with a professional cbt coach who can answer all the related questions you have.
Ptsd coach: ptsd stands for post traumatic stress disorder. Ptsd coach is an app developed by the department of veterans affairs at national center for ptsd. It is intended for use by veterans, military personnel, and civilians experiencing symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. The app provides a self assessment tool that tracks stress symptoms over a period of time. It also connects with the support group from the contact list, and locates nearby treatment programs.
Optimism: optimism is a family of applications that focuses on self-tracking as a tool for coping with mental illnesses like depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, and ptsd. Users can record the intensity of their mood, which will eventually detect patterns and help identify problem triggers. You can create a customizable wellness plan to chart the coping mechanisms, which will come from experience and with better understanding of the mental condition.
Talkspace: this free app helps users connect with a therapists with whom they can chat anytime. It isn't exactly a substitute to in-person therapy, but more like a precursor where the app's therapists can monitor and guide the users if they need more advanced help.
Big white wall: sometimes, just knowing that others are also sailing in the same boat gives you the much needed courage to fight with the problem. The app does the same for you by acting as a community where users with different type of mental health problems come together for discussion boards, reference articles and self-assessment tests.