Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrashanthYour feedback matters!
My name is anuj I am 18 year old I suffering with the fiberomylegia kind of disease when I wake up in morning my tender of body or joint are continuously pained what I do.
On my face black hairs and pimples. I m daily use patanjli face wash but black hates not going tell me something about this problem.
I am suffering from cough for last 4 days, I have chest pain whenever I cough, can you say me a solution to this?
Don't know why now a days I'm thinking deeply in any matter. I'm losing my inbuilt confidence. I'm becoming weak losing weight. Not feeling like eating.
Suggest me to how to quite smoking and clean up my lungs. Suggest me I got like allergy on my chest.
Hi, I have lower back pain and lower abdomen pain when I cough or walk its painful, would like to know what could be the problem and how to remedy it.
Hi, this is Ajay 37 year old married man. I have problem sleepless night and taking medicine always to sleep. Please suggest.
A spinal cord injury is damage to the spinal cord. It’s an extremely serious type of physical trauma that’s likely to have a lasting and significant impact on most aspects of daily life.
The spinal cord is responsible for sending messages from the brain to all parts of the body. It also sends messages from the body to the brain. We are able to perceive pain and move our limbs because of messages sent through the spinal cord.
If the spinal cord sustains an injury, some or all of these impulses may not be able to ‘get through’. The result is a complete or total loss of sensation and mobility below the injury. A spinal cord injury closer to the neck will typically cause paralysis throughout a larger part of the body than one in the lower back area.
A spinal cord injury is often the result of an unpredictable accident or violent event. The following can all result in damage to the spinal cord:
- a violent attack such as a stabbing or a gunshot
- diving into water that’s too shallow and hitting the bottom
- trauma during a car accident (specifically trauma to the face, head and neck region, back, or chest area)
- falling from a significant height
- head or spinal injuries during sporting events
- electrical accidents
- severe twisting of the middle portion of the torso
Some symptoms of a spinal cord injury include:
- problems walking
- loss of control of the bladder or bowels
- inability to move the arms or legs
- feelings of spreading numbness or tingling in the extremities
- pain, pressure, stiffness in the back or neck area
- signs of shock
- unnatural positioning of the head
If you suspect that someone has a back or neck injury:
- Don’t move the injured person – permanent paralysis and other serious complications may result
- Call 911 or your local emergency medical assistance number
- Keep the person still
- Place heavy towels on both sides of the neck or hold the head and neck to prevent them from moving until emergency care arrives
- Provide basic first aid, such as stopping any bleeding and making the person comfortable, without moving the head or neck
Treatment should be focused upon that individual and tailored specifically to their condition. A treatment programme is formulated following a thorough physical assessment which might include:
- Stretching activities to maintain muscle and tendon length and reduce or keep muscle spasms/spasticity to a minimum.
- Flexibility and strengthening exercises for the whole body.
- Breathing exercises to maximise lung function and prevent chest infection.
- Balance and posture exercises which can help to reduce pain associated with poor posture and balance impairment and ensure correct transfer techniques (in/out of wheelchair, bed, toilet/bath, car etc.)
- Functional activities to improve fundamental movement patterns such as rolling over and sitting up, and standing where appropriate.
- Walking re-education, if there is sufficient muscle activity and power in the legs.
Your physiotherapist might also be able to advise an individual on use of appropriate equipment such as wheel-chairs and pressure releasing cushions, exercise equipment and electrical muscle stimulators.
Because spinal cord injuries are often due to unpredictable events, the best you can do is reduce your risk.
Some risk-reducing measures include:
- Always wearing a seatbelt while in a car
- Wearing proper protective gear while playing sports
- Never diving into water unless you’ve examined it first to make sure it’s deep enough and free of rocks
My Hairs become so rough. And have Dandruff. So for this I am thinking of taking Hair Spa. So is it good or bad to take spa.
Heyy, I want gain some bulk in my body, m very thin. I want to buy nutrigain so. Is its result gud? Help me what should I do.
If legs are become weak does brain become weak? As I am unable to stand for more time! I have addiction of tabbaco! I feel dizziness! and weak all the time all reports are normal, as jaundice lft rft, vitamin12 vitamin3, calcium phosphorous!
I am experiencing pain from waist to leg since 2005 in some intervals. This pain vanishes in 3-4 days automatically and it does not happen on a regular basis or fixed time interval. It can happen any time or any day. Sometimes I take combiflam for rest. It always happen one side at a time. Sometimes it starts from left side stay for couple of days and then turn to right side for couple of days and then gone. This time it started 3 days back in right side of waist to knee. I have taken 3 combiflam in 3 days to sleep. I am confused whether it is a muscular or nerves pain.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
8. Obesity- Avoid gaining excess weight. Being overweight can increase muscle pain.
By following the aforesaid tips, you can heal your muscle pain naturally without any side effects. Or, you can also consult an Ayurveda practioner.
Lacto–ovo–vegetarian consumes dairy products and eggs but no meat, poultry, or seafood
Lacto–vegetarian eats dairy products but not eggs, meat, poultry, or seafood
Ovo–vegetarian eats eggs but no dairy products, meat, poultry, or seafood
Vegan does not eat any animal products, including meat, fish, poultry, eggs, and dairy products; many vegans will also avoid honey.
Vegetarian and plant–based diets are associated with a reduced risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and some types of cancer as well as increased longevity. Vegetarian diets are typically lower in fat, particularly saturated fats and higher in dietary fiber. They are also likely to include more whole grains, legumes, nuts, and soy protein, and together with the absence of red meat, this type of eating plan may provide many benefits for the prevention and treatment of obesity and chronic health problems, including diabetes and cardiovascular disease.