Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrashanthYour feedback matters!
Ever day some rashes are produced in lags and arms if I itching my affected parts than rashes increase and these rashes are red in colour.
Hello sir/ma'am there is some black spot on my chick. It started with a big red spot with highly burn after some days color changed into light dark. I used many medication but still thing is same. My face is to oily with black heads. Now I am using clean and clear face wash and medimix soap. Also I tried onion juice, lemon and aloevera but it was not effective suggest me suitable path of treatment.
Accidentally I got injured with some black dots on face and now it become a bad icon on my face. I need help to get it erased. What should I do?
I have My skin problem. Skin colour is go to weight mark. Before 3 year this problem start and this problem automatically ready and again create weight colour in my skin I am in very tension. Please help me.
I am 21 years old. I used to have fair skin but from few months I am suffering from pores and tiny pimples. Can all these be cured and can I get back my old fair skin! please answer.
Hi. I am having pores on my face and also I want to become fair can you suggest me some treatment so that I can become white.
Radiant, supple and youthful looking skin is everyone’s dream. However, due to pollution and incorrect nutrition habits, your skin tends to show signs of aging before it is supposed to.
To reverse the signs, you can avail certain daily habits, which will make your skin look radiant and keep it young for a long time:
- Hydrate inside out: It is crucial to drink water as it cleanses your skin from within and flushes out toxins, making it look radiant. Along with drinking enough water, you also need to use hydrating lotion and serums which moisturize and protect your skin from infections and bacteria.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C: Many studies have proven that including more amount of vitamin C in your diet will help you keep your skin younger for long and keep aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Include more vitamin C rich food in your meals, such as citrus fruits, sprouts and bell peppers because they are crucial for the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) in your skin.
- Eat sorbitol rich fruits: A particular humectant (a substance that is used to retain moisture) called ‘sorbitol’ is responsible for adding sweetness to grapes, berries and plums. Including sorbitol rich fruits in your diet is a great solution as the humectant helps in absorbing and retaining moisture in your skin. The moisture content in your skin helps in keeping it radiant and youthful.
- Exfoliation is a must: Along with the basic skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing, you should also be exfoliating your skin. Exfoliation means removing a layer of dead skin and impurities by mild scrubbing. You can use a loofah or a pumice stone to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin. Doing it once a week will ensure clean and clear skin which is free of impurities.
- Cut down on your dairy intake: Dairy products, including the organic ones, contain cow hormones, which stimulate the oil glands and pores in your skin; which is the main cause of acne and pimples. By cutting out dairy products, you can get an oil free, radiant skin. If you still feel the need to include dairy in your diet, opt for skimmed milk over full fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hi doctor. last week I had pox, and now in my face I found some black spot. These looks wierd. Please give me a solution for cure. ?
Is it true that head & shoulder and dove creates an ugly infection on shoulder which is viral on internet. That infection looks luke lotus seed pod and it looks very yuck.
How can I be fair, tell some skin whitening cream, lotions name which is really workable and I can use it daily . My skin colour is not actually dark it's becoming dark,
Salmon has wonderful skin heart and mood benefits morever it is high in omega 3 fats protein that boosts collagen in the skin and helps fight inflammation all this attributes of this fish are essential for beating acne